Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

You can call the police department. I put the number in the OP. You will discover it is true.

lol, this is the new 'link' strategy by the USMB nuts?

There are already plenty of links. If you don't trust them, you can call the police department there.
The links are all blogs seeking money. So...you say you contacted the police department (cool story, bro)....what exactly did they tell you?

I have no doubt they referred him to the appropriate officer....

barney-fife.jpg

Think of our Public schools as indoctrination centers and totally isolated from society, where Progressives get to subject children to intellectual pedophilia that decouples them from our founding, our history, our notions of individual liberty and transforms them into good little boys and girls dedicated to and subservient to the all powerful state
What people like you forget is that public schools were set up to be the default position. Anyone who doesn't like they way they do things is encouraged to find their own path whether it be private school or homeschooling. It is the height of laziness and a lack of responsibility to cry about public schools yet still send your kids there and do NOTHING in the way of volunteering in the classroom or go to board meetings to affect change.

Progs think children should belong to society. Newsflash, progs, they don't

When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.

Those people were trying to prevent the gov. from throwing their children under the bus. Raising their children is what they are guilty of.
The government has the right to remove a child from the home if they feel the children's life is being threatened. Were these children being beaten? Chained in the basement? Starved?
What that family was doing is not against the law. What the government did was against the law. Convincing Americans that it takes a community to raise a child does not legally trump a parents rights, but what it does allow is governmental control of our children without just cause.
Ok, so you believe this malarky.

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

You can call the police department. I put the number in the OP. You will discover it is true.
Tell you what...give us a news link...not a self-serving "send us money" link.

Bingo. Do a search for any actual news outlet, anywhere, reporting this. I did -- nothing.

I'll be in Kentucky next week, maybe I can go check it out. You know, in the real world.

Alex Jones
Medicalkidnap.com... (medical kidnap??)
Policestatedaily...
Offthegridnews...

Gullible's Travels.
I knew this would happen, you know. People looking for new ways to bilk money saw what happened when that pizza parlor in Indiana started crying about how mean the Left and the Gays were to them and BAM! They got thousands of dollars in a few days (well, SOMEONE got thousands of dollars). It's the new scam....cry that the Police State or the Liberals (or both) are out to get you and set up a GoFundMe account.

And as we've seen, its very effective. This is very much like TV evangelists and the fundies are very gullible. The pizza joint cleaned up and I'll bet this bunch does too.

As popular as 19 and Counting is, it really would not surprise me to see them get a reality show.

When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.
I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.
Think of our Public schools as indoctrination centers and totally isolated from society, where Progressives get to subject children to intellectual pedophilia that decouples them from our founding, our history, our notions of individual liberty and transforms them into good little boys and girls dedicated to and subservient to the all powerful state

Hasn't been my experience with public schools, having raised 3 generations of kid's experience as well as having been in the school business myself for a few years. Can't condemn an entire system from reading about some isolated incidences. I myself don't condemn home schooling but it's impractical for most people.

lol, this is the new 'link' strategy by the USMB nuts?

There are already plenty of links. If you don't trust them, you can call the police department there.
The links are all blogs seeking money. So...you say you contacted the police department (cool story, bro)....what exactly did they tell you?

I have no doubt they referred him to the appropriate officer....

barney-fife.jpg

I'll bet they're just thrilled be inundated by nutter phone calls.

Still no legit link.

I wonder why ...

My takeaway is that somebody resisted arrest and survived. Guess it works out like that for some people....,

When you think a bunch of government bureaucrats care more about the well being of your children than you do, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.

I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.

Hasn't been my experience with public schools, having raised 3 generations of kid's experience as well as having been in the school business myself for a few years. Can't condemn an entire system from reading about some isolated incidences. I myself don't condemn home schooling but it's impractical for most people.
Home schooling can be wonderful if the parents are invested....friends of ours have homeschooled their three boys and they are very bright and I predict they will go places as adults. We also had neighbors who had 4 children, allegedly homeschooled but the children ran wild and were actually a little creepy....I caught the girls once putting their baby brother up on the 2nd story window with only a screen holding him from falling thru to the pavement below....they also used to call our dogs over to the fence and then bang on the fence and throw rocks over at them....then the parents would complain about our dogs barking. Fortunately, they were rentals and eventually got evicted.

Bingo. Do a search for any actual news outlet, anywhere, reporting this. I did -- nothing.

I'll be in Kentucky next week, maybe I can go check it out. You know, in the real world.

Alex Jones
Policestatedaily...
Offthegridnews...

Gullible's Travels.
I knew this would happen, you know. People looking for new ways to bilk money saw what happened when that pizza parlor in Indiana started crying about how mean the Left and the Gays were to them and BAM! They got thousands of dollars in a few days (well, SOMEONE got thousands of dollars). It's the new scam....cry that the Police State or the Liberals (or both) are out to get you and set up a GoFundMe account.

And as we've seen, its very effective. This is very much like TV evangelists and the fundies are very gullible. The pizza joint cleaned up and I'll bet this bunch does too.

As popular as 19 and Counting is, it really would not surprise me to see them get a reality show.

Such a show might have to be set up like The Monkees, where they'd hire actors to portray people who do not exist.

Oh sorry, except in Alex Jones' fertile I-never-sleep Imaginarium.

Alex Jones
Policestatedaily...
Offthegridnews...

Gullible's Travels.

I think it is wonderful. It is far less money they have to spend getting their buffoons elected to office. Crow bar open those wallets folks. These people need your help!

When you think a bunch of government bureaucrats care more about the well being of your children than you do, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.

And when you think Alex Jones, "police state daily" and "off the grid news are a credible sources.... well....

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Breckinridge County Kentucky is run by Progressives?

I'm guessing 'No'.

I took the liberty of looking up that sheriff's office (first to see if it even exists) --
here's the blurb on its front page:

When I was elected Sheriff in 2003 I made a commitment to the citizens
of Breckinridge County that this office would be committed to providing
quality law enforcement to all county residents in a fair and impartial
manner. I feel that this office has done just that, and has worked
aggressively with the public in regards to the illegal possession and
distribution of illicit drugs. The impact that illegal drugs can have on our
community can be devastating to our young people and destroy families.
This office will continue to combat illegal drugs, and work diligently to
educate the community and our children about the harmful effects and
consequences of illegal drugs.

Thank you

Sheriff Todd Pate
Not sure what he might mean by "drugs" but cannabis is a big cash crop in Kentucky since tobacco became less profitable. Just sayin'.​

A news link from CNN or MSNBC? Police told me the first trial date is this tuesday.

Pregnant Homeschool Mom Assaulted by Sheriff as CPS Kidnaps Her Kids in Kentucky
data blog.pageTitle
KY Cops Take 10 Kids From Free-Range Family Brutalize Pregnant Mother - Police State Daily
BREAKING Police Seize 10 Children From Homeschool Family Because They re Off-Grid Off The Grid News

Then it should be listed --- SOMEWHERE, should it not?

By the way, that would be uh, kinda quick to go to trial doncha think? One week?

Friends reported no concerns about how the children were being treated by the parents, who follow an educational model called “unschooling” where the children decide their own curriculum based on the subjects that interest them and what their strengths are.

Great. They are raising ten retards because, as we all know, algebra is a communist plot.

"Ma, I wanna larn fishin 'n huntin today!"

Forum List

Back