Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
Progs think children should belong to society. Newsflash, progs, they don't

Dont know if there is more to this story? no other history of abuse? just on the face of it though it sounds very out of line, think ive heard of this happening before somwhere,
So they were practicing diversity of culture and the authorities dont like it. Guess they will have to crack down on the Amish next and some of the Somali communities who dont assimilate well, Im sure they wouldn't mind having their children taken away. Its always easy for them to pick on some isolated family somewhere that doesnt belong to a group
'
According to the police, this is the true story.

When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.
I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.

Dont know if there is more to this story? no other history of abuse? just on the face of it though it sounds very out of line, think ive heard of this happening before somwhere,
So they were practicing diversity of culture and the authorities dont like it. Guess they will have to crack down on the Amish next and some of the Somali communities who dont assimilate well, Im sure they wouldn't mind having their children taken away. Its always easy for them to pick on some isolated family somewhere that doesnt belong to a group
'
Then link your police report/news report. All I've found on line is money seeking blogs.

When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.
I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.
Oh my yes....we trust you and your "police phone number"....:lol:

Servant of Yahweh, these children are not the service of your god Jealous, and they never shall be. Jealous shall never acquire the spirits of these children. He will be forever Jealous of them, desiring them for his service.

Here is the website of Breckingridge's Sheriff Office, with the same phone number.
Contact Us

Breckinridge County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 127
Hardinsburg, Ky. 40143

Phone: (270) 756-2361
Dispatch: (270) 756-6266
Fax: (270) 756-5444

Email: [email protected]

If you continue this line of attack, I will request an admin to remove your posts for spam/trolling.

Here is the website of Breckingridge's Sheriff Office, with the same phone number.
Contact Us

PO Box 127
Hardinsburg, Ky. 40143

If you continue this line of attack, I will request an admin to remove your posts for spam/trolling.
So...are you in on this money making scheme?

Contact Us

PO Box 127
Hardinsburg, Ky. 40143

Reported for trolling.

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

You can call the police department. I put the number in the OP. You will discover it is true.
Tell you what...give us a news link...not a self-serving "send us money" link.

Bingo. Do a search for any actual news outlet, anywhere, reporting this. I did -- nothing.

I'll be in Kentucky next week, maybe I can go check it out. You know, in the real world.

Alex Jones
Medicalkidnap.com... (medical kidnap??)
Policestatedaily...
Offthegridnews...

Gullible's Travels.

Last edited:
Other than blogs and "give us money" sights I can't seem to find a local news source on this story. Fishy.

'

No, according to you this is the true story.

Contact Us

PO Box 127
Hardinsburg, Ky. 40143

Reported for trolling.

Its a legit question.

I also searched and found nothing but rabid RW fundie type crap.

Why not just post a link to a credible source?

Think of our Public schools as indoctrination centers and totally isolated from society, where Progressives get to subject children to intellectual pedophilia that decouples them from our founding, our history, our notions of individual liberty and transforms them into good little boys and girls dedicated to and subservient to the all powerful state

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

You can call the police department. I put the number in the OP. You will discover it is true.

lol, this is the new 'link' strategy by the USMB nuts?

There are already plenty of links. If you don't trust them, you can call the police department there.
The links are all blogs seeking money. So...you say you contacted the police department (cool story, bro)....what exactly did they tell you?

Those people were trying to prevent the gov. from throwing their children under the bus. Raising their children is what they are guilty of.
The government has the right to remove a child from the home if they feel the children's life is being threatened. Were these children being beaten? Chained in the basement? Starved?
What that family was doing is not against the law. What the government did was against the law. Convincing Americans that it takes a community to raise a child does not legally trump a parents rights, but what it does allow is governmental control of our children without just cause.

Tell you what...give us a news link...not a self-serving "send us money" link.

Bingo. Do a search for any actual news outlet, anywhere, reporting this. I did -- nothing.

I'll be in Kentucky next week, maybe I can go check it out. You know, in the real world.

Alex Jones
Medicalkidnap.com... (medical kidnap??)
Policestatedaily...
Offthegridnews...

Gullible's Travels.
I knew this would happen, you know. People looking for new ways to bilk money saw what happened when that pizza parlor in Indiana started crying about how mean the Left and the Gays were to them and BAM! They got thousands of dollars in a few days (well, SOMEONE got thousands of dollars). It's the new scam....cry that the Police State or the Liberals (or both) are out to get you and set up a GoFundMe account.

Forum List

Back