Progressives defend Omar, prompting House Dems to delay vote condemning anti-Semitism

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The rise of the US Nazi Party. Soon they will be forcing Jews into Ghettos again. My father who fought in WW2 must be spinning in his gave as the Far Left employee Fascism as their platform

A House vote on a resolution condemning anti-Semitism, following recent comments by U.S. Rep Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., has been delayed, as Democrats scramble to rewrite the motion to include all forms of prejudice and progressives like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez come to the defense of their embattled colleague.

The declaration – which doesn’t mention Omar by name – was initially set to be introduced Wednesday. It was to set out the history of anti-Semitism and other bigotry in America and provide examples of anti-Jewish tropes about divided loyalties.

It was also supposed to say the House “rejects anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values that define the people of the United States.”

The resolution effort came after Omar – for at least the second time in recent months – ignited an uproar for echoing anti-Semitic tropes.

In February, she suggested on Twitter that supporters of Israel have been bought, and that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) contributes to pro-Israel politicians despite the fact that the group does not make campaign contributions. The congresswoman then accused American supporters of Israel of pushing people to have “allegiance to a foreign country.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Yes our politicians are bought. We have too much corruption.

You can’t call out a Muslim for being an antisemite....it’s makes you Islamaphobic.

So

Fucking

Funny.

The left is so stupid.

You can’t call out a Muslim for being an antisemite....it’s makes you Islamaphobic.

So

Fucking

Funny.

The left is so stupid.
Wasn’t she just pointing out our politicians are bought and paid for? It’s a fact.

So

Fucking

Funny.

The left is so stupid.
Wasn’t she just pointing out our politicians are bought and paid for? It’s a fact.

Only by calling out Jewish influences?

She could have just as easily said that Saudi Arabia is misogynistic. I wonder where she stands on human rights abuses by Muslim nations against women.

So

Fucking

Funny.

The left is so stupid.

She could have just as easily said that Saudi Arabia is misogynistic. I wonder where she stands on human rights abuses by Muslim nations against women.
Who the buyer is doesn’t change they are all bought.

So

Fucking

Funny.

The left is so stupid.

You're defending an obvious anti-Semite.

Shame.

How nice of them to take that Bill and insert Elements of Sharia Law in it, and hoping we wouldn't notice.

YES, THAT'S RIGHT.....They are putting in language in The Bill that states Criticizing Islam is a Hate Crime.

Last edited:
Rep. Ilhan Omar didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Criticsing the terrorist state of Israel isn't anti-semitic. ... :cool:
So says the Satan Worshiper.

Yes allah is Satan. Some like to call him Lucifer.
Others The Father of Lies, or The Morning Star which all Islamic Flags are based on.

You call him allah.

She obviously dislikes jews like the rest of her Muslim brother and sisters.
She was also correct the first time. The other was shit. You can like other countries and not swear allegiance.
She is radical though. Its how they think.

Others The Father of Lies, or The Morning Star which all Islamic Flags are based on.

You call him allah.
The muslim allah is the same abrahamic god genius. All the abrahamic religions were created by desert savages circle jerking to tyranny

You call him allah.
The muslim allah is the same abrahamic god genius. All the abrahamic religions were created by desert savages.
Wrong!

Islam is Satanic and Muslims are unwitting worshippers of Lucifer

I'd call them Satanic. Read The Koran. It not only contradicts The Bible, Old Testament and New, but they can't even retell the stories in the Old Testament correctly. Completely turn around many of these stories. But not only that, the three biggest problems with The Koran is that....

1.) It was not inspired by God. Muhammad never passed any of the tests in God's Word He gave to Man to divine between false prophets and The Prophets of God. Muhammad never was able to show himself as a God's Prophet, so he is a false prophet.

2.) The Koran itself is false, all of it. The Apostle John and Jesus declared that work of dispensing God's Word was done. All that is left is for 7 short years of prophecy to be fulfilled covered in the Book of Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel and elsewhere. No man should add to God's Word or take any of it away, or change one jot or tittle. There are other references to prove this, but let's just use the following two.

Revelation 22:18-20

18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!…

“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” (Matt. 5:17-18)

The Koran came centuries after The Life of Christ, and Denies Christ as The Son of God. "No man can come to The Father, but by Me." "He who denies The Father, Denies The Son." The Koran states that Jesus was just a prophet, and that he did NOT DIE ON THE CROSS. So they deny Death and Resurrection, and therefore deny salvation.

3.) God does not lie. and God has a Throne. But in Islam the Titles for allah are "The Great Trickster, The Great Deceiver". He is also called The Throne Ascender. He is also called The Morning Star. These are all names for Lucifer. God does not have to Ascend to His own Throne. Only an Usurper needs to do that.

Isaiah 14:12-14

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations. 13 You said in your heart: “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God. I will sit on the mount of assembly, in the far reaches of the North. 14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." 15 But you will be brought down to Sheol to the far reaches of the Pit.

So who is allah? allah is Lucifer. Islam is a Satanic Cult. I believe it is The End Time Religion spoken of in Prophecy, but I am just a man, and cannot know the mind of God.

What will happen to America if The Religion of Lucifer is imported in to America and adopted an embraced by more and more Americans?

The same thing that is happening to The UK and all the unfortunate and stupid Nations that thought bringing Jihadists in to their Nations instead of sending them to Dubai or Saudi Arabia was a good idea.

Is not Lucifer called "The Destroyer of Nations?"

One last thing I wanted to say about Lucifer being allah is that he is called The Morning Star, and in nearly all Islamic Nation's Flags, what do you see? A Depiction of The Morning Star & Crescent Moon. While Lucifer is an Angel of Light, he is the lesser light.

He is one who would be God but is not God. He is the adversary of God.
iu

Star and crescent

The star and crescent is an iconographic symbol used in various historical contexts but most well known today as a symbol of the former Ottoman Empire and, by popular extension, the Islamic world. It develops in the iconography of the Hellenistic period in the Kingdom of Pontus, the Bosporan Kingdom and notably the city of Byzantium by the 2nd century BCE. Wikipedia

Last edited:

You call him allah.
The muslim allah is the same abrahamic god genius. All the abrahamic religions were created by desert savages.
Mohammad ripped off the teachings of Christianity to create his sham cult. Allah is not the same as Jesus or the Christian God.

So

Fucking

Funny.

The left is so stupid.

You're defending an obvious anti-Semite.

Shame.
You don’t think repubs would turn on them if the money stopped flowing? That’s funny.

She criticized AIPAC and the government of Israel.

Newsflash...you can take issue with Israel's policies and lobbying group and not be anti-semitic.

Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan attacked JEWS on twitter and somehow that's OK

RIght wingers killed people in a Synagogue and in Charlottesville in the middle of an anti-semitic hatefest and riot...but SHE gets criticized as anti-semitic.'

Right. That makes sense

So

Fucking

Funny.

The left is so stupid.

They all practice sharia law where a woman is a virtual slave. They can be stoned. If one is raped its her fault. They can't drive, can't go anywhere without a male member of the family with them. They have no rights.

Oh yeah there are a great bunch for the left to defend.

She obviously dislikes jews like the rest of her Muslim brother and sisters.
She was also correct the first time. The other was shit. You can like other countries and not swear allegiance.
She is radical though. Its how they think.

She was not correct in anyway shape or form. She implied that it’s powerful and wealthy Jewish lobbyists that control our foreign policy relating to Isreal. It’s conspiracy theory rooted in anti semitism. Then she uses the straw man that no ones is going to make her pledge support for a foreign country. No one is doing that. She’s free to criticize Israel until she’s blue in the face, however it is anti semitism when she says Jewish money is hypnotizing our politicians. It plays to old bigoted stereotypes that have no place being promoted by a member of Congress.

Didn’t Muhammad have sex with Children? Didn’t he marry a 6 year old? Aisha?

Maybe the Congresswoman could address pedophilia.

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Forum List

Back