Progressives continue to weaponize government

Bologna. They always are voted the best quality of life best Healthcare and they are the most visited country and Paris is the most visited city forever. We are the two great republics and we have been screwing up for 35 years now thanks GOP! And the misinformed GOP voter. SMH. you have to excuse me I haven't been in France since 96 now and I am ready to go LOL.They take care of their family farms the food is wonderful and like all rich countries except us, they have a living wage Health Care daycare paid parental leave, cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure, ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly they text the rich their fair share periods. Our country is a big idiot these days. 37 years now LOL. Please remember we get Anglo American propaganda about the French. I know the French they are just fine.and no you can't move there unless you are a millionaire a doctor or married to a citizen. On the other hand I think I will go to one of their very cheap colleges and stay on that way LOL.and after a year or two I will have to come back to the United States because I miss the stupid assholes LOL LOL LOL
/——-/ Now that President Trump is squeezing the Frogs and the EU to pay their fair share in NATO. We’ll see how long all those handout last.
What a pile of crap anyway the French pay the percentage we ask them to. And I'm sure you don't ever think of the million or two refugees they've taken that we caused or actually the GOP caused. How is Reagan's pal Saddam these days? The EU is taking like 5 million refugees while we have taken like 15,000. What a bunch of assholes we are. No better than we were with the Jews in World War II...
France does, but most of the NATO countries don't.
How much are we paying them for the 5 million refugees we caused that they are taking care of? It's a stupid argument and I believe there's a lot of misinformation on your side to say the least.
Sorry, turd, but we didn't force France to accept 5 million refugees. That was totally their decision.
That's all of Europe I think 5 million

it's not a personal attack, the GOP propaganda machine of fox Rush Limbaugh etc is a disgrace and you are brainwashed and kept ignorant. Try arguing the facts instead of pie in the sky blah blah blah.

It’s GOP propaganda to raise the FMW by a third?
Everything you know is GOP propaganda.. minimum wage is way way overdue for a rise. 35 years of GOP give away to the rich now....only zombie GOP voters make it possible and the propaganda. Not a personal insult when 30% of the country believes the rich pay too much in taxes and Hillary is a criminal ditto Obama learner holder while 90% of the world all the journalists and law enforcement know the Obama administration had not a breath of Scandal in the real world.

Seriously shit-brains….shut the fuck up.

You are either profoundly ignorant of GOP policies. Many (if not most) do not want a minimum wage at all, much less the 30% increase I’m sponsoring.

The GOP is wrong about a lot of things—not wanting a FMW is one of them. Your wanting to double it is just as bat-shit-crazy as their not wanting to have one in the first place.

Again, either get smarter or shut the fuck up.
I always say $12. Like France then $15 within 5 years. All the Democrats are saying at least 12. Try and remain calm.glad to hear you are not a brain-washed functional moron but I'm keeping my eye on you. LOL

Try to grow the fuck up shit brains. Raising it a third is, in no way, a GOP inspired plan. The only brain-washed morons in this conversation are you and the image you see in the mirror.

Keep your eye on this:

:finger3:
I said I am glad you are not a brainwashed functional moron, dingbat. Try and remain calm.

Yet another reason that rational people are small government, constitutional conservatives. When the left gets in government, they exploit the powers of office and then they weaponize government to expand their power and wealth.
“Walmart does not belong in New York City,” de Blasio declares, while defending the city’s generous tax breaks for Amazon.
Why would Bill de Blasio declare that any business doesn't belong in New York City? Why would he brag about turning away jobs and tax revenue for the city he is supposed to serve?

NYC Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Amazon, but Bans Walmart
Amazon isn't a store you can go shopping at in person is it?

Walmart could kill all the small business shops, is all I can think of....?
/——/ Walmart has done more for the poor in America than all the lib programs combined. That’s why Libs hate them.

Wal*Mart does very little for the poor; it does everything to feed the profit hungry corporation; which is all it is supposed to do.

Outside of low-paying jobs in some places, they often create commerce vacuums when they close up shop and leave town.
they always put all the mom and pop stores out of business to start with so it's quite a mess. Great job the whole thing

Yet another reason that rational people are small government, constitutional conservatives. When the left gets in government, they exploit the powers of office and then they weaponize government to expand their power and wealth.
“Walmart does not belong in New York City,” de Blasio declares, while defending the city’s generous tax breaks for Amazon.
Why would Bill de Blasio declare that any business doesn't belong in New York City? Why would he brag about turning away jobs and tax revenue for the city he is supposed to serve?

/——/ Walmart has done more for the poor in America than all the lib programs combined. That’s why Libs hate them.

Wal*Mart does very little for the poor; it does everything to feed the profit hungry corporation; which is all it is supposed to do.

Outside of low-paying jobs in some places, they often create commerce vacuums when they close up shop and leave town.
/——-/ Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Now we are playing word games?! Ok buddy. You win, congrats
/—-/ That is not a word game. It’s part of American Exceptionalism. Our Constitution limits government and protects the people.
It’s exactly a word game. When I say a city has the right to do something it clearly means they have the legal authority, but Bri wants to play world games to score fantasy points to make up for all the dumb ass statements he makes. At least that’s what appears to be happening. That’s fine though he can have what ever win he wants, I’m not interested in playing word games.
Rights are one thing, "legal authority" is another. During the Middle Ages the church had the legal authority to burn heretics at the stake. Did that make it right? Like all leftwingers, you keep confusing rights with what the law allows.
You think having a “right” in the context that I was using it means doing the right thing?! Haha, really?
Yes. You believe keeping Walmart from establishing a business in a particular town is morally justified.

It isn't.
Walmarts are total disaster for small towns. Ruins the culture totally

You remind me of the genetic disasters in this video.

Walmart does have some negative impacts in some towns, but in the big picture they bring in jobs,, shit people need at a low price and attract other businesses around them.

Not that you're employable or give a shit about people other than yourself anyway.

Try to grow the fuck up shit brains. Raising it a third is, in no way, a GOP inspired plan. The only brain-washed morons in this conversation are you and the image you see in the mirror.

Keep your eye on this:

I said I am glad you are not a brainwashed functional moron, dingbat. Try and remain calm.

That's funny...

Two foaming at the mouth moonbats arguing about who has more piss in their mattress. Can't you bed wetters just admit you're both genetic garbage that should have been aborted? Then we would all get along.

BTW, neither one of you has a clue about the minimum wage, it's effects on the labor force or the economy. You're both parroting moonbat talking points at each other like parrots arguing over a cracker.

Walmart has done more for the poor than any government agency in existence. Walmart provides them with an abundance of cheap consumer goods and vastly increases their standard of living.

Rights are one thing, "legal authority" is another. During the Middle Ages the church had the legal authority to burn heretics at the stake. Did that make it right? Like all leftwingers, you keep confusing rights with what the law allows.
You think having a “right” in the context that I was using it means doing the right thing?! Haha, really?
Yes. You believe keeping Walmart from establishing a business in a particular town is morally justified.

It isn't.
Really? When did I say it was morally justified?! Quote me.

You lost the argument and now you’re making shit up. Nice!
You said cities had the "right" to ban Walmart. Talking about rights is a moral argument. If you only meant the law allowed it, that's what you would have said. We already know the law allows it.
Cities do have the right you dumbshit. A right can be a moral thing or it can be a legal thing or it can be a direction or a political ideology or affirmation of correctness. There are many definitions and uses for the word. Do yourself a favor and don’t do the word game thing again. You’re just setting yourself up to fail. Move on
you weren't talking about legal rights. You were talking about moral rights. We already know they have the legal right.

You made a dumb statement, and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

/—-/ That is not a word game. It’s part of American Exceptionalism. Our Constitution limits government and protects the people.
It’s exactly a word game. When I say a city has the right to do something it clearly means they have the legal authority, but Bri wants to play world games to score fantasy points to make up for all the dumb ass statements he makes. At least that’s what appears to be happening. That’s fine though he can have what ever win he wants, I’m not interested in playing word games.

It isn't.
Capitalism ruins existing culture. Just consider Facebook. What has that done to small town America?

It isn't.

You said cities had the "right" to ban Walmart. Talking about rights is a moral argument. If you only meant the law allowed it, that's what you would have said. We already know the law allows it.
Cities do have the right you dumbshit. A right can be a moral thing or it can be a legal thing or it can be a direction or a political ideology or affirmation of correctness. There are many definitions and uses for the word. Do yourself a favor and don’t do the word game thing again. You’re just setting yourself up to fail. Move on
you weren't talking about legal rights. You were talking about moral rights. We already know they have the legal right.

Ok, then show my quote where I called it a moral right. You are straight up lying now because you made an idiotic statement. Show the quote or take a hike. You’re done

It isn't.
Capitalism ruins existing culture. Just consider Facebook. What has that done to small town America?
Ok smart guy. What system would you like to see that would preserve your small town america?

It isn't.

Ok, then show my quote where I called it a moral right. You are straight up lying now because you made an idiotic statement. Show the quote or take a hike. You’re done

"As a conservative don’t you think a city has the right to decide what kind of businesses they license to operate in their borders? I grew up in a city that did and still does not allow fast food, billboards, or strip clubs in the city limits... isn’t that their right?"

You obviously meant moral right because it's clear from your example that the city already had the legal right.

It isn't.
Ok smart guy. What system would you like to see that would preserve your small town america?
I favor a system that respects individual rights. "preserving small town American" isn't a primary goal if it intrudes on that.

Walmart does have some negative impacts in some towns, but in the big picture they bring in jobs,, shit people need at a low price and attract other businesses around them.

Not that you're employable or give a shit about people other than yourself anyway.

/—-/ Libs like to glorify small business when they block Walmart, but growing up in a small town local businesses jack up prices because there is little or no competition. Walmart comes in and gives them a run for their money and often the little guy doesn’t know how to compete. Woolworths and Macy’s did the same thing back in their day. Nothing new.

/—-/ Libs like to glorify small business when they block Walmart, but growing up in a small town local businesses jack up prices because there is little or no competition. Walmart comes in and gives them a run for their money and often the little guy doesn’t know how to compete. Woolworths and Macy’s did the same thing back in their day. Nothing new.

Let's just say the minimum wage should be $12 an hour, not Walmart bologna. And everybody at Walmart seems to work 30 hours so they don't have to give any benefits. Macy's and Walworth didn't do that crap. Walmart loves to torture their workers...

"As a conservative don’t you think a city has the right to decide what kind of businesses they license to operate in their borders? I grew up in a city that did and still does not allow fast food, billboards, or strip clubs in the city limits... isn’t that their right?"

You obviously meant moral right because it's clear from your example that the city already had the legal right.
No, it’s clear that I’m asking a conservative who is supposed to be a supporter of a constitutional republic a question about states rights. You can twist and turn all you want but I never said a word about morality, your done with this argument. Just give up.

It isn't.
I favor a system that respects individual rights. "preserving small town American" isn't a primary goal if it intrudes on that.
What kind of system is that? If it’s not free market capitalism then what? Socialism? Explain how you’d like it to work exactly

It isn't.
What kind of system is that? If it’s not free market capitalism then what? Socialism? Explain how you’d like it to work exactly
France does it I tell you. Farmers have huge strikes and road blocking barricades tractors on the auto routes LOL. Every other rich country does a much better job with small business and small farmers than we do. It's because of GOP corporatism and corruption basically. The GOP is the swamp.

Keep your eye on this:

That's funny...

Two foaming at the mouth moonbats arguing about who has more piss in their mattress. Can't you bed wetters just admit you're both genetic garbage that should have been aborted? Then we would all get along.

BTW, neither one of you has a clue about the minimum wage, it's effects on the labor force or the economy. You're both parroting moonbat talking points at each other like parrots arguing over a cracker.
All the other rich countries manage to do it, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

Forum List

Back