Progressive Theory of Economic General Relativity

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Much like Einstein's thought experiment of riding a beam of light that gave rise to the Theory of General Relativity. Let's take a ride on economic theory of Progressives and see where we arrive.

As we transition more and more toward Progressivism we notice a few things:
  • overall poverty increases
  • wealth becomes more concentrated at the top
  • government regulation increases
  • more people depend on government even for the basics of life
At the event horizon of a full Progressive economy we notice:
  • poverty and destitution are the norm
  • wealth is now concentrated in the political ruling class who have amassed the entire wealth of the nation for themselves
  • all activity is regulated
  • all people depend on government for their daily bread
We've seen this experiments repeated countless times, with the exact same result every time: Stalin's USSR, Mao's China, FDR's Great Depression, East Germany, Camden, Newark and Detroit. The scale of the economy is unimportant, all Progressive economies lead to total ruin.

Much like Einstein's thought experiment of riding a beam of light that gave rise to the Theory of General Relativity. Let's take a ride on economic theory of Progressives and see where we arrive.

• wealth is now concentrated in the political ruling class who have amassed the entire wealth of the nation for themselves
We've seen this experiments repeated countless times, with the exact same result every time: Stalin's USSR, Mao's China, FDR's Great Depression, East Germany, Camden, Newark and Detroit. The scale of the economy is unimportant, all Progressive economies lead to total ruin.
Not that I'm in favor of it Frank, but I believe we had less poverty and less income concentrated at the top back before JFK lowered the top rate from 90%

Not that I'm in favor of it Frank, but I believe we had less poverty and less income concentrated at the top back before JFK lowered the top rate from 90%
Thats because youre an idiot.
There is far less poverty today than in 1962.
But there is more gov't dependence thanks to johnson's Great society
Poverty programs encourage poverty, they dont reduce it.

Gotta amit that maybe the war on poverty was successful. Maybe not just a total win.

imrs.php

Gotta amit that maybe the war on poverty was successful. Maybe not just a total win.

imrs.php
Note that poverty was declining at a nice rate up until 1968 and the War on Poverty. It fluctuated and rose from there. Poverty programs increase poverty.

I had no idea the Bush tax cuts and the trickle down theory were Progressivism!

You started great when you said you had no idea, you should have stopped there
You admitted your theory was bogus when you said you were going to take us on a ride.

You showed correlation but not causation.

Wealth inequality is not due exclusively to left wing policies.

Congratulations, you've actually proved yourself an idiot while simultaneously offering a personal insult. I salute you, Budweiser man of genius.

Congratulations, you've actually proved yourself an idiot while simultaneously offering a personal insult. I salute you, Budweiser man of genius.
Translation: Damn, he nailed it.

You started great when you said you had no idea, you should have stopped there
You admitted your theory was bogus when you said you were going to take us on a ride.

You showed correlation but not causation.

Wealth inequality is not due exclusively to left wing policies.

Showed every progressive economy ends in failure, poverty and destitution

actually the data and graphs proved him full of shite

Not that I wish to return to the days of JFK and LBJ

If yu say so.
The graph shows clearly poverty was declinging until Johnson.

The graph showed a sharp decline in poverty until LBJ

If yu say so.
You can't even read a fuking economics graph! That's the funniest thing you ever posted. LOL And btw, the graph also showed that poverty declined to its lowest point until progressive economics were abandoned - Carter's cutting cap gains taxes and increasing interest rates and Reaganomics - and we only again reached that level when Slick was potus (not that he really should get all the credit)

If yu say so.
You can't even read a fuking economics graph! That's the funniest thing you ever posted. LOL And btw, the graph also showed that poverty declined to its lowest point until progressive economics were abandoned - Carter's cutting cap gains taxes and increasing interest rates and Reaganomics - and we only again reached that level when Slick was potus (not that he really should get all the credit)
K, you're clearly irrational and/or stupid.
Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back