Progressive Student: "I'm Scared My Peers Have Gone off the Deep End in Killing Free Speech"

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
With each passing day, the left has become more fascist and more violent. Conservatives have peacefully put up with the Obama, Pelosi, and Reid reign of terror for almost 8 years. No riots in the streets. No violence. And yet when Donald Trump simply runs for political office, the left turns to violence to shut down his rally's and prevent the American people from hearing what he has to say. The same thing is going on in college campus's around the nation. It's nice to see at least one liberal waking up and realizing how unhinged and dangerous his side of the aisle has become.

‘Progressive Student’ Writes That He Is ‘Scared My Peers Have Gone off the Deep End in Killing Free Speech’

OP - here's a book you're not likely to see in any liberal campus bookstore or library - Destructive Generation (second thoughts about the sixties) by Peter Collier and David Horowitz. It's available on Amazon, however. Horowitz and Collier were actively involved in journalism with the radicals of the '60s ... and they started having second thoughts. Today's movements, violence, etc. is an ongoing extension of the movements ("causes") and "underground" associations of the '60s radicals. You might find it interesting.

This is why the Obama regime wants us to pay for "free" college. They have stopped educating our children, in favor of indoctrination. The curriculum now includes social pimping and classes to shame white kids.

To all the white kids that may be required to attend shame class. If you parents worked hard to get you where you are today, stand up, hold your head high and clap. Sing, we are the champions, wear a tiara to class. Take your math book and educate yourself during shamey class. Play games on your cool new phone. Make a statement.
Then ask your ignorant liberal teacher just what rights are afforded to whites that any other race here DOESN'T have. SPEAK UP. SPEAK UP. SPEAK UP, even if it's just to say, "Kiss my ass."

Not one student in China is saying to another, "Hey, what grade did you get in shame class?"

Last edited:
With each passing day, the left has become more fascist and more violent. Conservatives have peacefully put up with the Obama, Pelosi, and Reid reign of terror for almost 8 years. No riots in the streets. No violence. And yet when Donald Trump simply runs for political office, the left turns to violence to shut down his rally's and prevent the American people from hearing what he has to say. The same thing is going on in college campus's around the nation. It's nice to see at least one liberal waking up and realizing how unhinged and dangerous his side of the aisle has become.

‘Progressive Student’ Writes That He Is ‘Scared My Peers Have Gone off the Deep End in Killing Free Speech’

In 1984, Ted Kennedy offered control of the Democrat Party to Moscow if they would help defeat Reagan. They didn't defeat Reagan but they took control of the Dem Party

More and more liberals are admitting this, finally.

Obama_zpsyhdanqwz.gif~original

I have two kids at a large university. They see it everyday. Fortunately they see it for what it is......I'm so proud of those little boogers!

It would be a matter of time because almost all Americans think people should be able to say and think whatever they fuckin want in this country.

I have two kids at a large university. They see it everyday. Fortunately they see it for what it is......I'm so proud of those little boogers!

2 girls, same thing. Thank God for rational thinking children in an age of safe, chalk free zones.......

Riiiiiight from the guy who arrest the Muslim video maker

2 girls, same thing. Thank God for rational thinking children in an age of safe, chalk free zones.......

Maybe They were listening more than they let on during those dinner time conversations. Nice job!

Riiiiiight from the guy who arrest the Muslim video maker
Do you disagree with him on this?

New Topics

Forum List

Back