If guns make us safe and secure, why so many gun deaths compared to other civilized nations?
Because idiot progressives illegally ban firearms where they can - creating victim zones. Such as schools.

The fact is, crime has been plummeting over the past 30 years as firearm sales have been skyrocketing. Game over.
Fact is, idiot conservatives do nothing but lie.

No firearms have been ‘illegally’ banned, that’s a lie.

There are no ‘victim zones,’ that’s a lie.

And crime has been decreasing for reasons unrelated to the sale of firearms.

Indeed, there is no evidence whatsoever that the possession of firearms by private citizens has anything to do with a decrease in crime; to maintain otherwise is a lie.

Here is the truth:

Study: Concealed Handgun Permits Don't Affect Crime Rate

Why can't I purchase a BAR without a class III license then?

If guns make us safe and secure, why so many gun deaths compared to other civilized nations?
Because idiot progressives illegally ban firearms where they can - creating victim zones. Such as schools.

The fact is, crime has been plummeting over the past 30 years as firearm sales have been skyrocketing. Game over.
So true, but like AGW and warmers, guns and anti-gunners don't care to consider the facts. They BELIEVE!!!

Could it be gun free zones like g-schools are purposely mandated to be gun free, so that mass shootings can occur and the Left can then demand gun control? Before you say I am crazy....consider what Obama and Holder did with Fast & Furious.

Some on the left firmly believe in the Ends Justify the Means....so what if a few kids get murdered...if we can take gun rights from the law abiding, it is worth it.

There was an armed deputy at parkland . Not a gun free zone .
Liar, it was a gun free zone. ALL schools are gun free zones.

Some on the left firmly believe in the Ends Justify the Means....so what if a few kids get murdered...if we can take gun rights from the law abiding, it is worth it.
Some? Most on the left believe the ends justifies the means.

You know the parkland kid was expelled .

Truth is Florida law does nothing to stop a nut like that from buying high powered weaponry. But go on with your blamestorming .
Lol
AR15s are just sporting rifles, Certainly not “high powered”. Quit falling down the well

Yes . And the “sport” is people hunting.

You mean the liberal hotbeds of Texas and Florida where these last two big school shootings happened?
Hey stupid? You do realize that every state has progressives in them - including Texas & Florida (just like every state has conservatives in them)?

In fact - here is the election map of Florida from the 2016 election. The blue sections are Dumbocrat sections. Parkland is in Broward Country (lower right corner of the map). Oh wow, smack dab in the center of a Dumbocrat country (surrounded by two other Dumbocrat counties). How “shocking”. I would like to personally thank you Timmy for once again defeating your own position for us.

8F10B986-A1CE-4BC2-93A7-781066CCE322.png

59BFAEEC-2BDD-4E38-B995-B3AD36FF7E50.gif

There was an armed deputy at parkland . Not a gun free zone .
He was outside of the school (where the shooting was happening) and he refused to go in (like a typical selfish progressive coward). Thus, the building was a 100% fun-free zone.

Any other lies you would like to try, Timmy?

As is always the case, the left has been caught in a web of lies. As is always the case, a firearm wasn’t the problem. As is always the case, it was left-wing policy that lead to the deaths of children.
“It was so many things. I had three students bring knives to my classroom. One was out of the classroom for one day. Another had so many things on his record, he was gone for five days. None were expelled,” Mary Fitzgerald, who taught in the district for 37 years, said. “My principal basically would tell me it was his job to market the school. He was adamant about not looking bad.”
That sums up the left nicely. More concerned about appearance and P.R. than protecting children and effective policy.

Florida newspaper exposes Broward County School system’s incompetence with blockbuster new story
No, it sums up a strawman fallacy nicely, having nothing to do with ‘the left.’
Uh...why are you still here? You’ve already proven you are wrong about everything.

A37F108A-5BF5-4A3A-AC08-D2D0CB890C0D.jpeg

No firearms have been ‘illegally’ banned, that’s a lie
Bwahahaha! Every firearm that has been banned has been illegally banned. We have a constitutional right to arms and it clearly states that right shall not be infringed. The government deciding what weapons I can and cannot have is an infringement.

You continue to illustrate why you are the joke of USMB.

You know the parkland kid was expelled .

Truth is Florida law does nothing to stop a nut like that from buying high powered weaponry. But go on with your blamestorming .

No motherfucker.

The truth is, if that kid's crimes were documented, he would not have been able to purchase a firarm.

However the PROMISE program kept that from happening. You can thank Broward county school board for that.

Furthermore, back in the day, that boy would have been in Mariana or Chattahoochee.

Mariana is for the bad boys, and Chattahoochee is for the crazy peoples.

I was one step away from going to Mariana at one point. Know people that have been.

Are you saying juvenile records should appear on background checks ? Wow, see how easy gun control can be !

As is always the case, the left has been caught in a web of lies. As is always the case, a firearm wasn’t the problem. As is always the case, it was left-wing policy that lead to the deaths of children.
“It was so many things. I had three students bring knives to my classroom. One was out of the classroom for one day. Another had so many things on his record, he was gone for five days. None were expelled,” Mary Fitzgerald, who taught in the district for 37 years, said. “My principal basically would tell me it was his job to market the school. He was adamant about not looking bad.”
That sums up the left nicely. More concerned about appearance and P.R. than protecting children and effective policy.

Florida newspaper exposes Broward County School system’s incompetence with blockbuster new story
I get it, the kid who fired the gun had nothing to do with it.

Bwahahaha! Every firearm that has been banned has been illegally banned. We have a constitutional right to arms and it clearly states that right shall not be infringed. The government deciding what weapons I can and cannot have is an infringement.

Iguess you favored the 5/4 decision in 2008?
Nothing like an overwhelming case
Guns were for militias and not for any uneducated white boy for 200 years before then.

So true, but like AGW and warmers, guns and anti-gunners don't care to consider the facts. They BELIEVE!!!

Could it be gun free zones like g-schools are purposely mandated to be gun free, so that mass shootings can occur and the Left can then demand gun control? Before you say I am crazy....consider what Obama and Holder did with Fast & Furious.

Really??
You know the brain workings of every leftie?
Wow.
I suggest you become a psychiatrist

We have a Supreme Court who decides these arguments . They said it was ok. Then it’s constitutional.

Really??
You know the brain workings of every leftie?
Wow.
I suggest you become a psychiatrist
I said “some”. Can’t you read?

You mean the liberal hotbeds of Texas and Florida where these last two big school shootings happened?
Hey stupid? You do realize that every state has progressives in them - including Texas & Florida (just like every state has conservatives in them)?

In fact - here is the election map of Florida from the 2016 election. The blue sections are Dumbocrat sections. Parkland is in Broward Country (lower right corner of the map). Oh wow, smack dab in the center of a Dumbocrat country (surrounded by two other Dumbocrat counties). How “shocking”. I would like to personally thank you Timmy for once again defeating your own position for us.

View attachment 194295

View attachment 194296

You realize that STATES control gun laws . Red state Florida makes it easy for any psycho to buy guns . In fact , the only thing stopping the Florida guy was FED background checks.

We have a Supreme Court who decides these arguments . They said it was ok. Then it’s constitutional.
Absolutely.
All I was trying to point out people were not paranoid for 200 years and the supremes decision was close

Progressives are completely against armed citizens who could fight a Fascist government that would spy on them and subjugate, especially when that Fascist government is headed by a dog eating Kenyan

Progressives are completely against armed citizens who could fight a Fascist government that would spy on them and subjugate, especially when that Fascist government is headed by a dog eating Kenyan
Really?
I thought our gov was headed by a short fingered vulgarian.
And which college did you get your foul mouth from?
The fined and shut down Trump University?
And do tell where are you and where is the uppity nigxxer?

Guns were for militias and not for any uneducated white boy for 200 years before then.
That’s simply not true. At no time in our nation’s history did anyone of credibility actually believe that guns were not an inalienable right of the people. George Washington was on record stating guns were the right of the people and not a militia. Thomas Jefferson was on record stating guns were the right of the people and not a militia. James Madison was on record stating guns were the right of the people and not a militia.

And you know what else? The 2nd Amendment clearly states that the right belongs to the people.

You are astoundingly ignorant.

Forum List

Back