Progress

Go troll another thread, asshole.
He can't brag in your stealth brag thread?

Shitsonself.....
Hereā€™s what I got out of his thread.

I helped teach a black kid how to wrestle. Iā€™m so great. They should pay me more.

But will these kids become productive members of society? 20% will. That means unkotare is ok failing 80% of his students.

What do you think now, grandpa? Do you see the asswipe for what it is yet?
I have him on ignore, so yes, I know what he is. Having said that I saw NOTHING wrong with his post.
Take me off ignore
Why?

You revive 4 year old threads and talk endless shit.

What's in it for me?

Tickets to the next Baby Metal concert will buy you lots of goodwill

Took them for a run outside today, and he was the first one around every time. Pushed them all to the brink of collapse, but he never quit. Gotta admire the young man (and his teammates, of course).
God I hated those runs. I remember it should have been three of us going to the state tournament but the two guys on my team who were actually imo better wrestlers than me got knocked out at regionals. So I was the only one going to the state tournament. I wish the one guy went but it was kind of nice being the center of attention. He was my best buddy my senior year. The other guy was a jerk. He was so jealous of all the success and attention I was getting from the beginning because I was so good but really didnā€™t know how to wrestle. Just all instinct Greco Roman style wrestling. Couldnā€™t keep me down and I was super aggressive. No stalling when I wrestle. his mom even rooted against me. You could see it was so obvious to everyone she was telling the other kid what to do it was actually funny. I would love looking at her when the ref was raising my hand.

It must have killed him and her to not only see me go to the state tournament but to place. To actually be able to say I am an all state wrestler. I remember all the guys who were my nemesisā€™s in school saying shit like big deal itā€™s only all state in wrestling. Then I would say at least Iā€™m all state in something. Youā€™re all state in nothing. In fact were you even all league? Then fuck off.

And none of them would dare fight me because I was an all state wrestler and metro Detroit powerlifting champ 150 lb division. 350 bench. 405 squat and 505 deadlift.

Shitsonself.....

But will these kids become productive members of society? 20% will. That means unkotare is ok failing 80% of his students.

More ā€˜dataā€™ pulled out of Bobobrainlessā€™s worn-out ass.

So, a kid from a very rough inner-city neighborhood who two years ago and never set foot on a wrestling mat took a chance and tried something new. The first year he couldnā€™t afford wrestling shoes so I gave him mine. We couldnā€™t find headgear that would fit over his gigantic hair so he cut it off temporarily. The hair is back and he has a much bigger head gear now. Last year , After learning some technique and getting into some kind of shape, he played football so it wasnā€™t starting from complete scratch, he managed to win a few matches. This year, he is starting to figure it out for real, and is winning more often than he loses. Seeing the confidence growing in this young man has all of the very many grueling hours of harder work than most reading this can imagine is quite rewarding. Next year who knows what He may accomplish. Itā€™s good to see young people working hard devoting themselves to something and seeing that it really does pay off. Of course itā€™s only a sport and he probably wonā€™t be doing it for the rest of his life, but I think heā€™s learning things that he absolutely will use for the rest of his life. Good to see.
Wrestling changed my life. 10th grade my brother and I got sick of the politics in team sports where making the team or playing depended on some coaches opinion. In wrestling if someone wants your spot they have to challenge you for it. That appealed to me. So I dropped down to 167 but I couldnā€™t beat the guy who was varsity at 167. But he missed a lot of tournaments so by the end of the year I won enough matches to be varsity even though I wasnā€™t a starter. Junior year I won the league at 155. Senior year I placed in the state tournament. Itā€™s what got me into college. The coach at emu pulled some strings.

Donā€™t tell him I quit wrestling once I got to college. Lol

Wrestling in college is a choir to be sure. I picked up my scholarship check from the financial aid office and signed it over to the registrar. I did the math. I was making less than $5 per hour for all time sweat and effort.
Thank you. Only an idiot would wrestle In college. Our ass Coach was Steve Frazier Olympic gold medalist. He had us doing three practices a day. A 6am morning run, a noon 1 hour wrestle and a real practice in the evening.

I asked him ā€œcoach, did you go to college while u trained for the olympics?ā€ And the answer was no. So he had us training for the olympics and going to college when all he ever did was train for the Olympics

Shitsonself.....

???????????
I admire your dedication to the kids, I really do. But he was just telling his story. Rather than creating a redundant thread he posted it here and you freaked out because you apparently thought it took the focus off of you and your good deeds.

Calm the fuck down cletus

The ONLY focus was a young athlete working hard and seeing results. Nobody else. Bobobrainless canā€™t help but butt in with the usual BS he pulls out his lonely, closet-case ass. A pathetic troll move.

I never wrestled but I am a bad ass too....

Get it?

Iā€™d believe you before him.

Wha
Took them for a run outside today, and he was the first one around every time. Pushed them all to the brink of collapse, but he never quit. Gotta admire the young man (and his teammates, of course).
God I hated those runs. I remember it should have been three of us going to the state tournament but the two guys on my team who were actually imo better wrestlers than me got knocked out at regionals. So I was the only one going to the state tournament. I wish the one guy went but it was kind of nice being the center of attention. He was my best buddy my senior year. The other guy was a jerk. He was so jealous of all the success and attention I was getting from the beginning because I was so good but really didnā€™t know how to wrestle. Just all instinct Greco Roman style wrestling. Couldnā€™t keep me down and I was super aggressive. No stalling when I wrestle. his mom even rooted against me. You could see it was so obvious to everyone she was telling the other kid what to do it was actually funny. I would love looking at her when the ref was raising my hand.

It must have killed him and her to not only see me go to the state tournament but to place. To actually be able to say I am an all state wrestler. I remember all the guys who were my nemesisā€™s in school saying shit like big deal itā€™s only all state in wrestling. Then I would say at least Iā€™m all state in something. Youā€™re all state in nothing. In fact were you even all league? Then fuck off.

And none of them would dare fight me because I was an all state wrestler and metro Detroit powerlifting champ 150 lb division. 350 bench. 405 squat and 505 deadlift.

Shitsonself.....
...... They should pay me more.

No one said a damn thing about that kind of nonsense, you lying sack of shit.
What weight did you wrestle at? The number must be low youā€™re ashamed

Shitsonself.....

???????????
I admire your dedication to the kids, I really do. But he was just telling his story. Rather than creating a redundant thread he posted it here and you freaked out because you apparently thought it took the focus off of you and your good deeds.

Calm the fuck down cletus

The ONLY focus was a young athlete working hard and seeing results. Nobody else. Bobobrainless canā€™t help but butt in with the usual BS he pulls out his lonely, closet-case ass. A pathetic troll move.

I never wrestled but I am a bad ass too....

Get it?

Iā€™d believe you before him.
Fuck you.

You try to butter me up with an insult?

Asshat

Shitsonself.....

What inner city do you teach? We can analyze the numbers

So, a kid from a very rough inner-city neighborhood who two years ago and never set foot on a wrestling mat took a chance and tried something new. The first year he couldnā€™t afford wrestling shoes so I gave him mine. We couldnā€™t find headgear that would fit over his gigantic hair so he cut it off temporarily. The hair is back and he has a much bigger head gear now. Last year , After learning some technique and getting into some kind of shape, he played football so it wasnā€™t starting from complete scratch, he managed to win a few matches. This year, he is starting to figure it out for real, and is winning more often than he loses. Seeing the confidence growing in this young man has all of the very many grueling hours of harder work than most reading this can imagine is quite rewarding. Next year who knows what He may accomplish. Itā€™s good to see young people working hard devoting themselves to something and seeing that it really does pay off. Of course itā€™s only a sport and he probably wonā€™t be doing it for the rest of his life, but I think heā€™s learning things that he absolutely will use for the rest of his life. Good to see.
Wrestling changed my life. 10th grade my brother and I got sick of the politics in team sports where making the team or playing depended on some coaches opinion. In wrestling if someone wants your spot they have to challenge you for it. That appealed to me. So I dropped down to 167 but I couldnā€™t beat the guy who was varsity at 167. But he missed a lot of tournaments so by the end of the year I won enough matches to be varsity even though I wasnā€™t a starter. Junior year I won the league at 155. Senior year I placed in the state tournament. Itā€™s what got me into college. The coach at emu pulled some strings.

Wrestling in college is a choir to be sure. I picked up my scholarship check from the financial aid office and signed it over to the registrar. I did the math. I was making less than $5 per hour for all time sweat and effort.
Thank you. Only an idiot would wrestle In college. Our ass Coach was Steve Frazier Olympic gold medalist. He had us doing three practices a day. A 6am morning run, a noon 1 hour wrestle and a real practice in the evening.

I asked him ā€œcoach, did you go to college while u trained for the olympics?ā€ And the answer was no. So he had us training for the olympics and going to college when all he ever did was train for the Olympics

If any of this were true, it would only mean you quit because youā€™re a pussy.

No I was more stupid than a pussy. No way I could have passed classes and wrestled too. It was too much for me. I had to quit wrestling.

If wrestling paid I would have stayed a jock but what I wanted was money and my best shot at money was getting a bachelors degree and getting into sales.

Shitsonself.....

You need to stop. This is why I have you on ignore. You seem to know no limits

No I was more stupid than a pussy. No way I could have passed classes and wrestled too. It was too much for me. I had to quit wrestling.

If wrestling paid I would have stayed a jock but what I wanted was money and my best shot at money was getting a bachelors degree and getting into sales.

I did it for 3 years, finally came to my senses my senior year. The worse part was coming back to an empty campus the day after Christmas so we could do 2 a days until New Yearā€™s Eve. Then we would pile into a van for a 10 road trip. It was horrible.

Shitsonself.....

I only do it to horrible people and hypocrites

Shitsonself.....

I only do it to horrible people and hypocrites

A troll is a troll, you stupid troll.

No just not smart enough to wrestle and go to college at the same time. Especially training the way an Olympic wrestler trained. He admitted he never did both at the same time.

A lot of kids dropped. The guy who won the state tournament at 187 quit. He gave up a full ride $5k I only gave up $1500. Thatā€™s all I was getting.

If you had a job that paid $100 a month but took 40 hours would you be a pussy for quitting that job? You put a lot of value on wrestling in college. The most important thing was getting the degree stupid.

I know wrestling with other boys was your favorite thing in college. Cher sang if I could turn back time. Bruce sang glory days.

I am a big believer in the basics, so thatā€™s what we hammer home on a regular basis. But, some of the kids are really picking it up now so just for fun Iā€™ve been teaching them some techniques that are pretty advanced for high school kids. Iā€™ve been amazed at how quickly they have been picking it up. They are really absorbing new information well. Good to see and makes practice more interesting for them.

I would be remiss if I failed to note that we have a number of female wrestlers on the team this year who are also working very hard,

They need to be learning how to run a business. Not serving as meat puppets so you can relive your failed dreams through them, Unk.

Forum List

Back