Professors: “Merry Christmas” greeting is Nazism and White Supremacy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Truth About Liberal Racism in The USA Summed Up By One Meme

Richard King, a Washington State University professor told Newsweek. “I see such invocations of Christmas as a kind of cypher, what some would call a dog whistle,”

Professor – Joe Perry – said Trump is using Nazi-style tactics to encourage anti-Semitism.

“experts” say that merely uttering “Merry Christmas” is a racist dog whistle for “white identity politics.”

“Committed white nationalists love Trump’s bring back Christmas campaign almost as much as evangelicals,” Dr. Randy Blazak, a sociology professor, told Newsweek. “His followers see this as gospel and a rebuking of multiculturalism and political correctness, and the growing influence of Jews, Muslims, atheists and other non-WASPs.”

The reality is that these Left Wingers loath millions of Americans because of their race and religion. This is what's called bigotry. The Left has used Academia, the Press and the Entertainment business to normalize their PC hate.……… which is exactly how the Nazi Party did it….ooooooh the irony

Merry Christmas

christmas duck-cover.jpg

Richard King, a Washington State University professor told Newsweek. “I see such invocations of Christmas as a kind of cypher, what some would call a dog whistle,”

Professor – Joe Perry – said Trump is using Nazi-style tactics to encourage anti-Semitism.

“experts” say that merely uttering “Merry Christmas” is a racist dog whistle for “white identity politics.”

“Committed white nationalists love Trump’s bring back Christmas campaign almost as much as evangelicals,” Dr. Randy Blazak, a sociology professor, told Newsweek. “His followers see this as gospel and a rebuking of multiculturalism and political correctness, and the growing influence of Jews, Muslims, atheists and other non-WASPs.”

The reality is that these Left Wingers loath millions of Americans because of their race and religion. This is what's called bigotry. The Left has used Academia, the Press and the Entertainment business to normalize their PC hate.……… which is exactly how the Nazi Party did it….ooooooh the irony

Merry Christmas

View attachment 230476
There’s a reason why professors can’t make it in the real world… They’re fucking retards

I feel sorry for you middle-aged white guys… You are villainized every hour of every day. Now the younger generation white guys I don’t feel a bit sorry for you… Because you’re born to be pussy whipped...

Merry Christmas

View attachment 230476
There’s a reason why professors can’t make it in the real world… They’re fucking retards

Why are we even quorum mg this pig fucker? What is Nazi about celebrating Christ?

Merry Christmas

View attachment 230476

That is some dumb ass shit that’s for sure. Have these dumbfucks never left the country? Christmas is HUGE in Japan, pretty sure they are not White nationalist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So I take it "Black" Friday is some kind of white supremacist dog whistle as well...

We need a "shit pile" emoji to really rate some of these posts.....

We also need some way of evaluating professors at State Universities and other Universities that get Federal money. Some of these asswipes need to be let go for being too fucked up to be in front of a class. We also need institutions to provide more balance politically. Its not just democrat tax dollars that they get...

Merry Christmas

View attachment 230476

th

Ok, everybody get the message?

Merry Christmas

View attachment 230476

th

Does anyone else hear a whistle??

Merry Christmas

View attachment 230476

th

Does anyone else hear a whistle??

I only hear jingle bells

I wish for a very white Christmas, just like this professor would prefer it.

We barely got done with the national day of mourning. Now we're into racist Christmas. How would 1950 America have dealt with this nonsense? That's what we should do now.

We barely got done with the national day of mourning. Now we're into racist Christmas. How would 1950 America have dealt with this nonsense? That's what we should do now.

If it was 1950, the first thing would be your man telling you to get the hell away from all that typing and make him a damn sammich. This house looks like shit. Clean it up.

If it was 1950, the first thing would be your man telling you to get the hell away from all that typing and make him a damn sammich. This house looks like shit. Clean it up.
My "man" is dead. Try again.

My "man" is dead. Try again.

If it was the 50s you should be out trying to trap another.

Forum List

Back