Professor required students to praise Allah remove shoes before entering office

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A controversial Muslim professor at the University of Connecticut retired this past year after students complained that he required them to say an Arabic phrase and remove their shoes before entering his office. Retired biology professor, Felix Coe, taped two signs outside his office requiring students to say “Bismillah,” an Arabic phrase meaning “in the name of Allah” before entering his
Professor required students to praise Allah, Remove shoes before entering office

FIRST OFF I'D TELL THIS SOB TO KISS MY ASS, THEN I WOULD PULL MY KID OUT THEN REFUSE TO PAY TAXES AND THEN SUE THE SOB AND WHY........
BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FORCE PEOPLE TO PRAY LIKE A GAWD DAM CHRISTIAN NOW CAN YOU!!

Oh and you can be sure the leftist liars will paint some bs fake lie about it.

A controversial Muslim professor at the University of Connecticut retired this past year after students complained that he required them to say an Arabic phrase and remove their shoes before entering his office. Retired biology professor, Felix Coe, taped two signs outside his office requiring students to say “Bismillah,” an Arabic phrase meaning “in the name of Allah” before entering his
Professor required students to praise Allah, Remove shoes before entering office

FIRST OFF I'D TELL THIS SOB TO KISS MY ASS, THEN I WOULD PULL MY KID OUT THEN REFUSE TO PAY TAXES AND THEN SUE THE SOB AND WHY........

retired teacher? ------does the dog get a pension? I am curious----how old
was this pile of excrement when he retired?. Another question ----are there
other muslims----students or staff in the same school?

Muslims are Christians ?? Why attack Christian's in your rant ?

blah, blah blah

you wouldn't do shit and we all know it

you're the definition of all mouth, no balls

• Banned

Muslims are Christians ?? Why attack Christian's in your rant ?

Oh dam, dam those Christians LOL..

Good Lord!

Drain the Swamp ....clean, clean, clean all this weirdness from America and the Western world,please!

I remain curious-----did the muzzie dog COE come up with an explanation for his
filth ?

Forum List

Back