Proctalgia fugax... a Pain in the Ass

Pretty lame that you make a thread and then castigate everyone replying that doesn't meet your rigid definition of help. I can only conclude you do not have the illness or were just seeking pity.

I asked if anyone else had the problem. I stated twice that thread was serious and I wasn't looking for trolls. You continued to troll. Not really sure what more you wanted to hear? So your comments were help?

Help was never the objective. Here's why:

1. No reasonable person would accept medical treatment ideas from a message board.
2. You apparently had not researched the condition very well, as one poster described a treatment.
3. The outstanding manifestation of the condition is a pain in the rear.
4. You spend 90% of your time here being a pain in the ass. How would a normal person react to your thread?

You created a comedic moment which was entertaining. Accept that as a good thing.

No, no I didn't. I didn't ask for treatment. I asked if anyone else had the same problem. You are just trying to justify acting like a troll. Please stop trying to derail this thread. I'm asking you nicely, and then I will start reporting your posts again.

This is a serious thread. I DO have this problem, and I am asking if anyone else has had experiences with it. End of story.

Apparently no one here has the condition. Seek medical professionals. I hope you are able to get a cure or control of the symptoms.

Apparently no one here has the condition. Seek medical professionals. I hope you are able to get a cure or control of the symptoms.

I already have an appointment with my CI doctor that I've been seeing for my treatment resistant C-Diff that I have been dealing with for months...so I will.

I already have an appointment with my CI doctor that I've been seeing for my treatment resistant C-Diff that I have been dealing with for months...so I will.

Awesome start. Perhaps you can continue with this thread and describe what you learn and feel. It may help someone else.

Forum List

Back