Pro Trump Democrats ?

Like him or lump, Trump thumped Cruz in the debate last night. I spent more time watching Paul's Twitter Townhall though.

Like him or lump, Trump thumped Cruz in the debate last night. I spent more time watching Paul's Twitter Townhall though.
I am going to watch it tonight. We decided to watch green inferno instead. WATCH IT

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
You have to consider 80% of the posters here just vote for a letter. Not the actual principles. Look at how many righties scream about immigration yet vote for a corporatist. Or lefties screaming about inequality and doing the same thing, like corrupt cankles.
Yep. Just look for the letter after the name.

And what letter's after your name?

Mine is an upside down, lowercase t. lol

If you want hilarity on Twitter follow Bernie Sanders

I am not on Twitter. Luckily you can still view the content without being a member. I have a very small foot print on the Internet. I am here and another forum that I barely visit anymore. This forum is my flagship.

If you want hilarity on Twitter follow Bernie Sanders

I am not on Twitter. Luckily you can still view the content without being a member. I have a very small foot print on the Internet. I am here and another forum that I barely visit anymore. This forum is my flagship.

I get his hilarious tweets on a feed I use...you're wise to keep a small foot print

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Statistics say 20% of them should be Trump supporters

I've heard that but have you ran across any around here, I haven't.

Must Democrats I've ran across seem to be stuck in the 5 stages of grief over Hillary.

I'm 100% for T-rump. There is not a chance in hell that he wins the general, but I'm all in for him in the primary.
GO TRUMP!!!!!!

It would be interesting if Trump sealed up the general after New Hampshire and Hillary & Bernie were still humping the general election for a while.

Must Democrats I've ran across seem to be stuck in the 5 stages of grief over Hillary.

I'm 100% for T-rump. There is not a chance in hell that he wins the general, but I'm all in for him in the primary.
GO TRUMP!!!!!!

It would be interesting if Trump sealed up the general after New Hampshire and Hillary & Bernie were still humping the general election for a while.

Ewww that's an ugly visual of Hillary and Sanders humping

GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Ewww that's an ugly visual of Hillary and Sanders humping

Well, it wasn't my intention ...:wink_2:

GO TRUMP!!!!!!

GO T-RUMP!!!!

Forum List

Back