Pro Trump Democrats ?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just wondering if there were any Pro Trump Democrats on the USMB..?

Clinton-Bush-2.jpg

You would figure. Considering he is more of a lefty than a lot of em'! lol
Not to mention his focus is on America/Americans. Not all Democrats hate America.

Statistics say 20% of them should be Trump supporters

I've heard that but have you ran across any around here, I haven't.

Most Democrats I've ran across seem to be stuck in the 5 stages of grief over Hillary.

Last edited:

Must Democrats I've ran across seem to be stuck in the 5 stages of grieve over Hillary.
You have to consider 80% of the posters here just vote for a letter. Not the actual principles. Look at how many righties scream about immigration yet vote for a corporatist. Or lefties screaming about inequality and doing the same thing, like corrupt cankles.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Just wondering if there were any Pro Trump Democrats on the USMB..?

View attachment 59934

I may vote Trump------a first for me. I have never done REPUB -----in a presidential election before in my LONG LONG LONG life------I registered
DEMO on the day I reached majority. The one time I voted repub in a local
election-------MY RIGHT SHOULDER ACHED FOR A WHOLE YEAR----

Must Democrats I've ran across seem to be stuck in the 5 stages of grieve over Hillary.
You have to consider 80% of the posters here just vote for a letter. Not the actual principles. Look at how many righties scream about immigration yet vote for a corporatist. Or lefties screaming about inequality and doing the same thing, like corrupt cankles.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
Don't be a dumbfuck. Elaborate

You're an idiot.

Your claim is based on there being only 20% Independents on USMB.

You're an idiot.

Meh. Your idea of arguing semantics is boring.

You're an idiot.

Meh. Your idea of arguing semantics is boring.

So you think the self-identified Independents on USMB are really just either Democrats or Republicans who are pretending to be something they're not?

Okay, new opinion, yes, you're correct. Brilliant.

Must Democrats I've ran across seem to be stuck in the 5 stages of grief over Hillary.

I'm 100% for T-rump. There is not a chance in hell that he wins the general, but I'm all in for him in the primary.
GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Yep. Just look for the letter after the name.

And what letter's after your name?

Forum List

Back