Pro-Israel Jew in Congress Is Disloyal!

So the Talmud is simply a bunch of opinions? Who are you trying to kid? In the words of Jewish author Herman Wouk, it is the "heart's blood of the Jewish religion." Its purpose is to explain, often in their own words, how they feel about you, the goyim and about your religion, Christianity. And your pastors like Robertson, along with Hagee and others are leading their flocks to destruction. The biggest enemy of Christ and Christianity are the International Talmudic Jews.
Most Christians believe that the Jews follow the TORAH or the Old Testament. Not so! According to Theodore Hertzl, father of modern Zionism, The Babylonian Talmud supersedes every other instruction. It is the center and foundation of Jewish belief and directs their behavior toward non-Jews whom they call "goyim."

Why are library shelves vacant of the Talmud and Zohar? Quite simply, it’s because Judaism teaches that the law they contain was given to Jews alone and it’s wrong for Gentiles to read that law. The Talmud says, “The goy who pries into the law is worthy of death.”
Jewish leaders make it clear to Christian seminaries and
scholars that they will not tolerate published research into the Talmud’s real teachings about Christ, Christianity, and Gentiles. Christian academics obey, terrified of being smeared as “anti-Semites.”
HAVE YOU READ THE TALMUD LATELY? (Wri... - ! ?The Info Bunker? ! - tribe.net

You are one sick motherfucker.

On the contrary, it is you and those like you who are sick. You are being led down the path of destruction by liars.

Right now, across the globe, born-again, fundamentalist, bible-believing, evangelical Christians are being led down a path to destruction through a Satanically calculated deception, the roots of which were cultivated in ages past set forth for the final conflict between good and evil on earth. They haven't a clue they are deceived, in fact, they have filled themselves with the cancer of religious pride so as to become perfectly deluded, thinking themselves the correctors of the foolish and those in error.
.........Exactly as according to the prophecy of Daniel, Y'shua of Nazareth (Jesus) presented himself before the people and to the temple as Messiah and King -- only to be rejected by the ruling religious authorities who had conspired against Him from the time of his equally foretold birth.

Jesus came here to warn mankind of these people, the children of Satan-

The Zionist Occult empire operates by the same condemned racist lie perpetrated by their forefathers, the lawyers and the self-absorbed ruling Jewish class that dominated all of Israel; those sociopathic, self-serving legalists who perpetually devised schemes above, around and even within the Law, in order to line their own pockets, subjugate the masses under religious tyranny and fear, and as Christ said, 'do the will of (their) father, the devil.'

Zionism - The Occult Guild Of Antichrist

It is understandable to fight for a belief that was instilled within you since birth, it is forgivable to repent for being gullible, but it is not forgivable to continue to consciously deceive when you know the truth. We were lied to, plane and simple.

The above psychotic drivel from a mental patient who cannot spell al Qaeda...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3001832-post117.html :lol:

You're my poor white trash bitch.

I'm embarrassed poor white trash like you even live here. My exhorbitant taxes support your trailer.
Wrong again idiot, your taxes as well as mine go to pay the interest to the (non) Federal Reserve, but that's another factual story you will probably deny. Your assumptions are incorrect and stupid and make an ass(ume) out of you. Read and educate your self before you come here next time. Thanks for playing, :clap2: it was fun bitch slapping you around buh-bye now. :lol:

I have a seven-figure annual income. My income tax pays for you and your trailer, poor white trash.

$24791.57 is not 7 figures, knucklehead. (Tho, I'm impressed as hell that you went up an entire figure since the last time we spoke what...2 weeks ago? :eusa_eh:

How's about you lay off the personal insults, and your typical trash-talking bullshit, and actually discuss the topic at hand so that I don't have to go through the effort of removing you, eh?

Looks like we have another Topspin mentality with Marc39. I've always found that those that need to talk about themselves like those two have self esteem issues.

It seems like you guys put up with a lot of Jew hater propaganda around here, I'm just curious if this idiot called black people the devil would that be ok? Just asking

Wrong again idiot, your taxes as well as mine go to pay the interest to the (non) Federal Reserve, but that's another factual story you will probably deny. Your assumptions are incorrect and stupid and make an ass(ume) out of you. Read and educate your self before you come here next time. Thanks for playing, :clap2: it was fun bitch slapping you around buh-bye now. :lol:

I have a seven-figure annual income. My income tax pays for you and your trailer, poor white trash.

$24791.57 is not 7 figures, knucklehead.

Envy is an unseemly trait.

Come to my 10,000 sq ft home in Saddle River and I'll show you how the other half lives.

Looks like we have another Topspin mentality with Marc39. I've always found that those that need to talk about themselves like those two have self esteem issues.

Coming from a chat room mod. LOL

It seems like you guys put up with a lot of Jew hater propaganda around here, I'm just curious if this idiot called black people the devil would that be ok? Just asking

Living well is the best revenge.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
Not just support for Isntreal but collusion and helping its genocidal cause

Martin Luther King, Jr supported genocide, Mr. Poor White Trash?
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
Your appeal to authority is a logical fallacy, and a total fail. Dr. King's expertise as a non-violent civil rights leader and visionary are unparalleled in U.S. history. However, that does not make him an informed commentator on Middle Eastern affairs or on the ideological facets of Zionism.
Nonetheless, defenders of Israel often refer to a letter by Dr. King. This letter is reprinted in full on many web pages and in print.
......Soon afterwards, CAMERA, a rabidly pro-Israeli organization, published a statement declaring that the letter was "apparently" a hoax. CAMERA explained how it gained so much currency. The "letter" came from a "reputable" book, Shared Dreams, by Rabbi Marc Shneier.

Even the statements Congressman Lewis attributes to him are low in substance and high on flourishing rhetoric. For example, Dr. King stated that Israel is a "marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy." Referring to it as "marvelous" and an "oasis" sounds rather uninformed given the realities of military occupation and the forced exile the Palestinians have witnessed since Israel's foundation. They surely do not sound like the words of someone familiar with both sides of the story.
More significantly, as Tim Wise pointed out, Dr. King's supposed statements on Zionism came before the more than three decades of crippling Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza, and the 1987 intifada that grabbed the world's attention.

ei: Israel's apologists and the Martin Luther King Jr. hoax
Nice try...but you fail again.
Why don't you try to educate yourself on what Isntreal really is instead of trying to be an uninformed spokesman for it?

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
Your appeal to authority is a logical fallacy, and a total fail. Dr. King's expertise as a non-violent civil rights leader and visionary are unparalleled in U.S. history. However, that does not make him an informed commentator on Middle Eastern affairs or on the ideological facets of Zionism.
Nonetheless, defenders of Israel often refer to a letter by Dr. King. This letter is reprinted in full on many web pages and in print.
......Soon afterwards, CAMERA, a rabidly pro-Israeli organization, published a statement declaring that the letter was "apparently" a hoax. CAMERA explained how it gained so much currency. The "letter" came from a "reputable" book, Shared Dreams, by Rabbi Marc Shneier.

Even the statements Congressman Lewis attributes to him are low in substance and high on flourishing rhetoric. For example, Dr. King stated that Israel is a "marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy." Referring to it as "marvelous" and an "oasis" sounds rather uninformed given the realities of military occupation and the forced exile the Palestinians have witnessed since Israel's foundation. They surely do not sound like the words of someone familiar with both sides of the story.
More significantly, as Tim Wise pointed out, Dr. King's supposed statements on Zionism came before the more than three decades of crippling Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza, and the 1987 intifada that grabbed the world's attention.

ei: Israel's apologists and the Martin Luther King Jr. hoax

You're stupider than I thought, poor white trash.

Martin Luther King was quoted by civil rights leader Congressman John Lewis, a personal friend of Dr. King.

You're so dumb, it's not even funny. But, we all still laugh at you.
:lol:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

John Lewis article with quote
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

the realities of military occupation and the forced exile the Palestinians have witnessed since Israel's foundation.

There's no military occupaiton, poor white trash.

You're so out of your depth, it's silly.

Israel is a sovereign state under international law.

The only Palestinians are Jews, since the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews, "Palaestina" 1500 years after Jews had been living there and 500 years before the Muhammadan invaded.

Unless you can prove Muslims are Italian, I'm afraid you are fucked.

Now, even you know, poor white trash. No need to thank me, I'm a giver.:clap2:

Last edited:

You can't rebuttal what is being pointed out to you, so you appeal to the mods, that's pathetic. And just to make clear, there are many Jewish people who know they have been hijacked by Zionists and are against it, and speak out openly about it.
In your view, a Gentile who does not like anti-Gentilism is automatically an anti-Semite?

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) outlined the major threats facing Jews around the globe and described how the singling out of Israel in public discourse was “providing cover for the re-emergence of age-old anti-Semitic themes and conspiracy theories” and their violent expression through hate crimes, harassment and vandalism.

BUT….. genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinians by those very Israelis is NOT a violent expression through hate crimes, harassment and vandalism….. ‘The World According To zionism’

Image ‘Copyleft’ by Carlos Latuff
denouncing.jpg

PULLING OUT THE ANTI-SEMITISM CARD …… AGAIN Desertpeace

forced exile the Palestinians have witnessed since Israel's foundation.

Poor white trash, Arabs first called themselves Palestinians in 1967. Israel was founded in 1948, when Arabs were just Arab sand rats.

So, you're clueless.

Furthermore, poor white trash, the UN granted your so-called Palestinians statehood in 1947, which they rejected, prior to going to war with Israel, a flagrant violation of international law and the UN Charter.

You're clueless, again.

Pallies fled the war, common during any war.

You're clueless, yet, again.

Thus, Pallies forced their own exile in launching a conflict with Israel and then displacing themselves.

Your history lesson for the day, poor white trash.

Let me give you some advice: Don't even think of mindlessly cutting and pasting historical bullshit because I'll just shred it to pieces.

Capice?

Last edited:
BUT….. genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinians

Ethnic cleansing, really, poor white trash? The facts edify otherwise...

1947: 500,000 Pallies
2010: 5,000,000 Pallies.

1947: 150,000 Israeli Arabs
2010: 1.5 million Israeli Arabs

1947: 60 million Arabs
2010: 350 million Arabs.

Arabs, in fact, are undergoing a population explosion

Now, don't you feel foolish, poor white trash, Yah, you do

Last edited:
BUT….. genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinians by those very Israelis is NOT a violent expression through hate crimes, harassment and vandalism….. ‘The World According To zionism’[/I]

Who is oppressing the Pallies, poor white trash?

Wall Street Journal...
"The Arab World's Dirty Secret".
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

Oh dear, another uneducated loser trying to peddle the bogus website electronic intifada.

You're even more pathetic than I thought, poor white trash.

Tell me, does electronic intifada do electronic suicide bombings, poor white trash.
:lol::lol::lol:
It's bogus to you because it is not a site that is 100% Israeli slanted. The Israeli biased view is all you seem to know, you are a closed minded fool, who feels the need to type his uneducated, low self esteem, sexual frustrations on a political message board. You are a very sad individual who needs to boast of your income, and housing to make yourself appear, and feel adequate.
You've distracted enough already, getting back to point, congress men/woman who are putting Israel before the US, are traitors.

BUT….. genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinians

This ethnic cleansing of Pallies, uneducated poor white trash?

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

When a young Palestinian from the Gaza Strip was shot in the leg last year by Hamas during the ongoing conflict between the two main Palestinian political parties, Hamas and Fatah, he was offered treatment in both Egypt and Jordan, but instead he chose to go to Israel.

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community:
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them [that it]s Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q[/ame]

Oh dear, another uneducated loser trying to peddle the bogus website electronic intifada.

You're even more pathetic than I thought, poor white trash.

Tell me, does electronic intifada do electronic suicide bombings, poor white trash.
:lol::lol::lol:
It's bogus to you because it is not a site that is 100% Israeli slanted. The Israeli biased view is all you seem to know, you are a closed minded fool, who feels the need to type his uneducated, low self esteem, sexual frustrations on a political message board. You are a very sad individual who needs to boast of your income, and housing to make yourself appear, and feel adequate.
You've distracted enough already, getting back to point, congress men/woman who are putting Israel before the US, are traitors.

Electronic intifada is bogus because I have a Master's in Middle East studies from Princeton Univ. and I say it's bogus.

You're done, uneducated poor white trash.

Israel does infinitely more for the US than a worthless bum like you, uneducated, poor white trash. Sitting in your trailer masturbating all day does not help national security.

Four Star General and former National Security Advisor James Jones...
We will never forget that since the first minutes of Israeli independence, the United States has had a special relationship with Israel. And that will not change. Why? Because this is not a commitment of Democrats or Republicans; it is a national commitment based on shared values, deep and interwoven connections, and mutual interests

I can also say from long experience that our security relationship with Israel is important for America. Our military benefits from Israeli innovations in technology, from shared intelligence, from exercises that help our readiness and joint training that enhances our capabilities and from lessons learned in Israel's own battles against terrorism and asymmetric threats."

Forum List

Back