Pro-choicers like abortion and wont admit it

I could as well be arguing that 'pro-lifers' are not actually pro-life as they obviously do not give a flying fuck about the potential mother's life and free will - as they do not acknowledge her right to do as she wishes with her body and her life. I could actually go as far as to say that I consider them anti-liberty, anti-personal freedom.

What now? Where does that put us? In the midst of yet another tired abortion debate? Let's just swallow the fact we all have different opinions and our differing opinions should have no impact whatsoever on the lives of those that don't share them. If you are anti-abortion, don't have an abortion. If you don't want that 16-year-old living down the road having abortion, offer her to adopt her baby or pay its way through college.

Howgh.

they aren't pro life. they're pro birth.

if they were actually pro life, they'd make sure single mothers had job training and educational programs as well as day care. and they'd make sure that homes were found for children born to girls who aren't ready to be mothers.

but no... it's about divine retribution...

scratch the surface of most of them and you get someone who thinks it's about girls/women "taking responsiblity"... cause, of course two cells is a child...

like an egg is a chicken/

The only difference is, my impression of pro-choicers is correct, and yours is bullshit, unless you are whorish enough to believe something simple like "don't have sex if you don't want to have a child you can't take care of" is imposing Victorian sexual views on people.

thank you for proving my point.

gotta make the harlots suffer, right?

stay out of other people's decisions. it's real simple.

until you're g-d, of course.

I could as well be arguing that 'pro-lifers' are not actually pro-life as they obviously do not give a flying fuck about the potential mother's life and free will - as they do not acknowledge her right to do as she wishes with her body and her life. I could actually go as far as to say that I consider them anti-liberty, anti-personal freedom.

What now? Where does that put us? In the midst of yet another tired abortion debate? Let's just swallow the fact we all have different opinions and our differing opinions should have no impact whatsoever on the lives of those that don't share them. If you are anti-abortion, don't have an abortion. If you don't want that 16-year-old living down the road having abortion, offer her to adopt her baby or pay its way through college.

Howgh.

if they were actually pro life, they'd make sure single mothers had job training and educational programs as well as day care. and they'd make sure that homes were found for children born to girls who aren't ready to be mothers.

scratch the surface of most of them and you get someone who thinks it's about girls/women "taking responsiblity"... cause, of course two cells is a child...

Oh please, all a girl has to do to go on welfare is get pregnant. The state, at least this one, then will help her get her own subsidized apartment, foodstamps, everything she needs. They even provide daycare for single mom's that AREN'T working.

I live two blocks from a highschool, you'd be surprised how many girls are there pushing their kids in strollers. Yep the highschool provides daycare for the kids at OUR expense.

What happened to personal responsibility? Birthcontrol is widely available, even free at public health clinics. There are lists YEARS long of couples that want to adopt babies. There is no excuse for having a baby you can't afford. This isn't the day and age when my mother had her kids and when asked why she had so many said "By the time I figured out what caused it, I was addicted."

Oh, and btw, years ago, I did offer to adopt the unwed 19 year old's children. She lived on welfare and continually said IN FRONT OF THEM, "I ought to give you up for adoption". I said, "Sure, let's start the paperwork."

Another single mother wanted me to take custody of her son and I said "Sure, let's make it legal, we'll be his foster parents". Suddenly she didn't want that because she would have to give up the welfare money she was getting for him. He was still at our house almost all the time anyway, day and night.

And what is this with job training for single mothers? What about the fathers? We already offer job training for the mothers, they go in, and get pregnant again before they finish, don't believe me? Go talk to some nurses or pharmacists. (and yes, I realized this doesn't mean all of them)

Meanwhile we give NOTHING to the unwed fathers except a bill for child support. IMO, we should offer the fathers that same free education and training, after all, they're the one's getting the bills.

Meanwhile, abortion is legal and those who want them are getting them. Some of them again and again and again.....because of course, there are side effects with the pill and they just don't want to take the time for a diaphragm and condom or foam. And heaven forbid they should get the shot which they'd only have to get once a month.

Call me naive but I hardly think the goal of either side is to PROMOTE abortion. There are the scattered few that choose abortion as a means of birth control and I think they belong in the league of murders.

I HOPE (and maybe it's a pipe dream) that for most women the choice to abort would be the ONLY choice they see available for whatever reason at that time. I would imagine it is heartbreaking if not at that moment then later in their life. Even "Jane Roe" turned pro life later in her maturity.

Along with the need for sex education I think our country needs MAJOR reform to the adoption process. When did adoption become the "worst choice" in most unwanted pregnancies? Why is it easier for Americans to adopt abroad than in our own country? Why are irresponsible drug addicts and child abusers repeatedly returned custody of their innocent children?

Scattered few? Are you shitting me? The MAJORITY of women who get abortions do it as birth control.

Not only that, but please explain why with the increase of "sex education" and the advent of legalized abortion, abortion numbers skyrocketed instead of declining, as we were told they would?

Howgh.

so in the moments before an egg hatches there is no chick beneath the shell ?

I've come to the realization that a lot of people who call themselves pro-choice actually are people who don't have any moral objections to abortion.
What a brilliant mind you have!!

I was watching Family Guy last night, and it was one of the (many) episodes where Peter the dog hooks up with a liberal sleezebag, and Stewie asks him (paraphrase): "What is it with you and the abortion thing? You don't like women unless they're so pro-choice they want aborted babies put back in so they can be aborted again. What's up with that?"

And that about sums it up.

I think you touched on an important point. I wish more women who regret having an abortion would speak out against it.
Maybe so few do because there are so few of them.

On the other hand, women who regret having kids are pretty numerous judging from the number of them who give them up for adoption or otherwise neglect or abandon them.

I was watching Family Guy last night, and it was one of the (many) episodes where Peter the dog hooks up with a liberal sleezebag, and Stewie asks him (paraphrase): "What is it with you and the abortion thing? You don't like women unless they're so pro-choice they want aborted babies put back in so they can be aborted again. What's up with that?"

Are you a Christian lady? I think the devil may have got hold of you!

They love abortion it is part of their religion a sanitized version of child sacrifice to appease their false gods and insure prosperity...it has been going on forever

Check out the god Mollech, he had almost as many babies killed in his name as has been done for the god abortion.

I think Anti choice people should admitt their real agenda which is to make women third class citizens behind men and children.

How is being 'honest' that abortion "kills" a person (just the age makes it okay), making women third class citizens? If these women are capable of getting an abortion, they are capable of getting......birth control. If these women don't want a child can't they use 'choice' and say " no sex for you"? Or would that raise these women up from being penis receptacles (Dr Laura's term)?

Brian is the dog, Peter is the father.

It is kind of funny that nobody on the show seems to care that there's a talking dog that goes out with people.

There was an episode where everyone was freaked out that he was drinking from a public water fountain.

I'll never understand that show.

Last edited:

Brian is the dog, Peter is the father.

It is kind of funny that nobody on the show seems to care that there's a talking dog that goes out with people.

There was an episode where everyone was freaked out that he was drinking from a public water fountain.

I'll never understand that show.

Oh crap, I mean BRIAN.
I love the show, though it's decidedly gross. The episode I'm talking about Brian and Stewie had a long aside about the who could actually understand Stewie and who could only get the gist of what he's saying.

So yes, I'm pro-choice, but I also think women should not be able to have abortion after abortion. Anybody can make a mistake once, but the second time, they should be sterilized.

Huh? :wtf:

That was some convoluted shit all in all, but that quote by itself is simply ... out of this world.

Really? You can't see the point of sterilization for multiple abortions? I mean if someone REALLY doesn't want to be a parent enough to carry a child to term - if they can't be responsible for birth control - then when SHOULD they be halted at the abortion clinic revolving door?

Abortion is painful, both physically and mentally. Nobody likes it. They do call it choice for a reason though.

The mental pain can be delayed as well. I think the women that experience this pain should not be silenced or shamed for their feelings when they speak out. How dare those that say a woman has the right to own her body and emotions try to shame a woman as "guilt tripping" when she tries to educate others as to the pain they could be facing should they choose to abort.

A woman shouldn't have to go and lie and say she was raped.

I would like to think that any nation so concerned with a woman's body and what she has the right to do with it would also value what she has the right NOT to do. If it was rape - there should be an arrest or at least a wanted poster to go along with the abortion. The legality of abortion may be a topic of controversy but last time I checked there was no side backing the rapists - why is that part just let go?

This OP is nothing but a steaming pile of shit.

I'm fine with the procedure and all that comes with it. So what? If a woman choses to get the procedure done that is her decision to live with and I support her right to make that decision. It doesn't mean that I "like" abortion. What the fuck does that even mean anyway?
These, these...right-wingers, just want, no...need another excuse to demonize all those who differ from them.

That way they can treat you worse than scum...their favorite pastime...mistreating and ill-treating their fellow-man.

Nothing new.

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are they being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." You can't deny how evil organizations like planned parenthood is. The largest abortion clinic in the United States is set to open in Houston, Texas, this April.

Planned Parenthood will renovate a former Houston bank into a 78,000 square foot facility.

Pro-life advocates are calling it an abortion super center and planning a protest next week.

The building will include a surgical wing equipped to provide late-term abortions.

Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood director turned pro-life advocate, says the new clinic will target minorities.

"It's a neighborhood where 85 percent of the population is minority," she said. "That is very intentional by Planned Parenthood."

"Seventy-six percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are built in minority neighborhoods," Johnson continued. "[It's] very intentional and that just goes back to the roots of the organization." I guess something never change. Honestly this in my opinion has been and will always be the mai focous of abortions

In America today, almost as many African-American children
are aborted as are born.

A black baby is three times more likely to be
murdered in the womb than a white baby.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.

Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from
AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.

Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than
have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation's largest chain of abortion clinics and
almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.

About 13 percent of American women are black, but they
submit to over 35 percent of the abortions.

I am pro-life.

However, I think only those who profit from the procedure actually like it.

Most women who chose abortion do so because they believe that they have no other choice.

Most people who would not chose abortion for themselves but believe that the government has no right to make the decision for women... well, seeing as how I am for less government interference in our lives, it is hard to argue with that point of view... except that I believe that one aspect of government should be to protect human life, in fact, that should be the most important aspect of government.

I also believe that if those of us who are truly pro-life want to cut the number of abortions we have to realize that most of those who are "pro-choice" want the same thing as we do. If we want to cut the number of abortions we have to quit looking at them as the enemy and focus more on the business of abortion and how to make it less profitable and the alternatives to be more advantageous.

Immie

Talk about irony...pro-choice is supported by women who feel they have NO other choice. When in fact, they HAD the choice to NOT get pregnant if they didn't want to have a baby. They have a choice to carry the child to birth and give it up for adoption...at that point, it's just a matter of inconvenience and also the possibility of developing an attachment during the pregnancy...but I'm going mostly with the inconvenience of the process.

The ONLY time that there should be a "NO CHOICE" situation is in the instance of statutory or criminal rape or when the pregnancy presents the possiblity of the death of the mother. All other forms of "convenience" abortion should be banned.

Forum List

Back