Pro-choice at record low...41 percent.

Abstinence would work fine if idiots like you didn't go into the schools to tell kids they can't resist their urges, marriage is overrated, and homosexuality is a GOOD thing...

EVERY abortion is because abstinence education has failed

No, every abortion is because pro-abortion propaganda has succeeded.

You should have a party!

You tell young girls to abstain from sex. If they give in to sexual urges, your abstinence education has failed

EVERY woman who has an abortion knows all about abstinence. YOUR method is obviously failing

You give her a reason not to get an abortion by removing abortion from the mix.

You tell her that her body and her chastity are valuable and that she should treasure them, not throw them away. You tell her she is strong and in control, and when she's prepared to accept the consequences of sex, and no sooner, she can engage in a sexual relationship.

You tell her that her children will be valuable, not trash to be thrown away, which is why it is important for her to protect them by not having them until she is in a situation where they can be nurtured and protected.

But this is beyond the pay grade of a progressive.

Doesn't work. BTDT, saw it fail over and over.

Actually, I'd say the fact that abortion numbers are exponentially higher than they were prior to legalized abortion, the fact that there are more teen mothers, more crime, more botched abortions, more child murder (aside from abortion), a much higher rate of STDs..

I think your education, while it has done exactly what it was formulated to do, has certainly NOT done what you pretend it has done...which is to reduce stds, reduce teen pregnancy, reduce crime against children, reduce abortion, and reduce single parenthood.

You can lie all you want, but the numbers are what they are.

Actually, I'd say the fact that abortion numbers are exponentially higher than they were prior to legalized abortion, the fact that there are more teen mothers, more crime, more botched abortions, more child murder (aside from abortion), a much higher rate of STDs..

I think your education, while it has done exactly what it was formulated to do, has certainly NOT done what you pretend it has done...which is to reduce stds, reduce teen pregnancy, reduce crime against children, reduce abortion, and reduce single parenthood.

It all goes to show that your abstinence education is not working. You tell young people not to have sex and they still do

Failure of abstinence is the primary cause of abortion

No, it doesn't. It goes to prove that sex ed doesn't work, and in fact, makes things worse.

I'm pro life. Not out of religious convictions. I am a Christian but I took Christ at his word when he said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. I believe a fetus is a human being who deserves protection under our legal system.

I'm sorry for the gender inequities that the biological realities of procreation create. But I don't think you remedy that by victimizes the most helpless people we have.

and sorry sfcalifornia, if enough people vote against it - it's gone. That's what it means to live in a representative democracy.

When you start executing women for having abortions,

then fetuses will have the equality you desire them to have.

I'm pro life. Not out of religious convictions. I am a Christian but I took Christ at his word when he said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. I believe a fetus is a human being who deserves protection under our legal system.

I'm sorry for the gender inequities that the biological realities of procreation create. But I don't think you remedy that by victimizes the most helpless people we have.

and sorry sfcalifornia, if enough people vote against it - it's gone. That's what it means to live in a representative democracy.

Logical fallacy.

Besides being completely senseless.

It all goes to show that your abstinence education is not working. You tell young people not to have sex and they still do

Failure of abstinence is the primary cause of abortion

They still do, yes. The "Christian homes" tell the tale.

It was a bad law, and Americans reject it.

oktb3tqcze-kwtbvra0wmw.gif

sdysoxcoskkxwv8a31nalq.gif

gr1ma4zcwkgkwbzh3swbig.gif

"Pro-Choice" Americans at Record-Low 41%

How can you really expect to learn anything from a Poll that so over simplifies the Question? I support Limited Access to Abortions, I know there will always been cases where it is the Best Option, But I do not support it's use as Belated Birth Control on Mass to the Tune of 2 Million a year last I heard. At the Very Least I would like to see some kind of Limit to the Number of Times you can get Pregnant and abort the Baby. For Gods sake my sister In law knows some girl who just had her 3rd Abortion at 24. Simply Disgusting if you ask me.

So how am I suppose to answer? Yes I support the Right to an Abortion in some Cases, But want to see it Limited in some ways. so you can't really call me Pro Choice, or Anti Abortion now can you.

The progressives are very careful how they couch the questions...they present it as if believing that abortion for medical reasons or immediately following a rape means you are pro choice, and that's not true at all. Women have ALWAYS been able to obtain abortions from their doctors, legally, when medically necessary or in the event of rape (if reported immediately. Not 5 months later).

Logical fallacy.

Besides being completely senseless.

Why? Isn't murdering children a capital offense?

Why wouldn't a woman get a murder conviction for killing an unborn child if an unborn child is no different than one's that's been born?

No, it doesn't. It goes to prove that sex ed doesn't work, and in fact, makes things worse.

Your call for abstinence has been a colossal failure
Jesus failed, the bible failed, trying to shame young people has failed

Young people want to have sex. That is what god intended. It is part of being human. Denying that is not a solution to the problem

It was a bad law, and Americans reject it.

oktb3tqcze-kwtbvra0wmw.gif

sdysoxcoskkxwv8a31nalq.gif

gr1ma4zcwkgkwbzh3swbig.gif

"Pro-Choice" Americans at Record-Low 41%

How can you really expect to learn anything from a Poll that so over simplifies the Question? I support Limited Access to Abortions, I know there will always been cases where it is the Best Option, But I do not support it's use as Belated Birth Control on Mass to the Tune of 2 Million a year last I heard. At the Very Least I would like to see some kind of Limit to the Number of Times you can get Pregnant and abort the Baby. For Gods sake my sister In law knows some girl who just had her 3rd Abortion at 24. Simply Disgusting if you ask me.

So how am I suppose to answer? Yes I support the Right to an Abortion in some Cases, But want to see it Limited in some ways. so you can't really call me Pro Choice, or Anti Abortion now can you.

You're pro-choice.

You don't have to support abortion under any circumstances to be pro-choice any more than you have to support the right to own a gun under any circumstance in order to be pro-2nd amendment.

Your call for abstinence has been a colossal failure
Jesus failed, the bible failed, trying to shame young people has failed

Young people want to have sex. That is what god intended. It is part of being human. Denying that is not a solution to the problem

Thank you, Mr. Kinsey.

Sexualizing children is at the root of the whole abortion movement.

Forum List

Back