Pro-Bush protesters tear up Pro-Bush poster

Mally said:
Im not the president, I dont represent the country so I really dont care about spell check , the president on the other hand insists constantly on not using real words. You dont care that the president acts like a BOOB ? WoW that is truly truly amazing. Also funny cause if the president were Gore and he was acting like a Boob people like you and Rush would be all over it. Are you going to actually deny that ? You got all over Clinton cause he was a man and got a blow job , however Bush brutalizes the english language on a consistent basis , did cocaine, is caught on video being drunk , and its OK ? WOW .. Thats all I can say is WOW !!

We have enough material with policy criticisms. You're stuck with superficial criticisms because Bush policies are rock solid. Lick it up, nubbin.

Mally said:
Im not the president, I dont represent the country so I really dont care about spell check , the president on the other hand insists constantly on not using real words. You dont care that the president acts like a BOOB ? WoW that is truly truly amazing. Also funny cause if the president were Gore and he was acting like a Boob people like you and Rush would be all over it. Are you going to actually deny that ? You got all over Clinton cause he was a man and got a blow job , however Bush brutalizes the english language on a consistent basis , did cocaine, is caught on video being drunk , and its OK ? WOW .. Thats all I can say is WOW !!

Mally - we used to have a user named Gabby. In fact, You may BE Gabby. But if you aren't, let me tell you why she was banned. Gabby was banned because of HOW she said things. She was an ass. Arrogant. Extremist who eventually wore out her welcome. Please - stay here on the forums...but seriously tone-it-down. Nobody wants a board littered with the nonsense you've been spouting. This is your first and last warning. I do NOT want to go through weeks of drama like we put up w/ in Gabby's case. Tone it down - be civil. Don't be an extremist Liberal-Kook-Aide spouting troll.

:)

Welcome to the board.

Mally said:

ok--you said WOW and found out what you want to know so unless you want to try to understand anything, I assume you have accpomplished your purpose here and will be leaving .

Wow Zoom , thanks you just proved my point. Because if thats how you feel then Bush is a complete moron. Take your quote below and listen to Bush. Or look at the thread I started yesteday with the videos. Great examples of Bush acting like a dope. So by your quote below you just called the president an idiot.

You just got OWNED by your own words. Hilarious.

GotZoom said:
You must be very young because you simply don't realize that how you say things, to include writing, reflects highly on your intelligence - or lack of.

And the cocaine allegation? Post a link please showing he was actually arrested for that.

Bet you can't.

Nanny nanny boo boo.

Im pretty positive I could search these boards and find other more "reputable" posters on here insulting other posters, I know Gunny has done it many times, and others as well, yet they are still here ? Why ? Cause you agree with them . Im sure I will be banned soon not because I have insulted anyone, which I havent, I havent called people names here, but because you dont like me bad mouthing your beloved president.

-=d=- said:
Mally - we used to have a user named Gabby. In fact, You may BE Gabby. But if you aren't, let me tell you why she was banned. Gabby was banned because of HOW she said things. She was an ass. Arrogant. Extremist who eventually wore out her welcome. Please - stay here on the forums...but seriously tone-it-down. Nobody wants a board littered with the nonsense you've been spouting. This is your first and last warning. I do NOT want to go through weeks of drama like we put up w/ in Gabby's case. Tone it down - be civil. Don't be an extremist Liberal-Kook-Aide spouting troll.

:)

Welcome to the board.

Mally said:
Im pretty positive I could search these boards and find other more "reputable" posters on here insulting other posters, I know Gunny has done it many times, and others as well, yet they are still here ? Why ? Cause you agree with them . Im sure I will be banned soon not because I have insulted anyone, which I havent, I havent called people names here, but because you dont like me bad mouthing your beloved president.

You've asked your question---Why do we still support Bush when he acts like a boob? We have answered it for you and you said "wow". Is there any other reason for you to be other than to tell us how stupid we are for supporting him?

Mally said:

No - you will be banned because you make posts like an asshat. You stir up the same old BS...you're an emotionalist- lacking intellectual abilities that 'normal' people have to disagree without offence. But...I honestly believe you'll not change your behaviour, and you'll be banned. You'll go into the night with your head up your ass, thinking you were banned for a 'difference of opinion' because that makes you FEEL Better. The reality is, there are many opinions here about many things - those who stay are those who can graciously debate/differ. Prove me wrong. Or not. It's your call.

Mally said:
Wow Zoom , thanks you just proved my point. Because if thats how you feel then Bush is a complete moron. Take your quote below and listen to Bush. Or look at the thread I started yesteday with the videos. Great examples of Bush acting like a dope. So by your quote below you just called the president an idiot.

You just got OWNED by your own words. Hilarious.

Ohhh....nice try.....but.....wrong.

What we have are two different subjects.

You - You have plenty of time. Your are under no pressure; no cameras, reporters, etc. But the things you write down are incorrect and full of errors.

The President - Aside from the reporters with cameras and notepads who are scrutinizing every single word and movement, there are millions of people who listen to everything he says.

They say that public speaking is the number fear of most intelligent people in the world. Even the most experienced actor and actress becomes nervous when speaking in front of people. I'm sure the President has a bit of nervousness also.

I would like to see you stand in front of a rather large group, adlib your answers to questions, etc and not make a flub every now and then.

Oh...since you don't fall into the category of intelligent people, you probably wouldn't be nervous.

I think ive proved my point. Ill stop posting for awhile. The videos Ive posted prove it all. The most anyone can say about it is, oh hes nervous, or you couldnt do any better, or I dont care he acts like a boob. As I expected nothing substantial, I posted videos with evidence , you simply try and stick up for him cause hes your boy. Again I will say if it was Gore doing that you know you would be all over it. And thats a fact. Cya.

Mally said:
I think ive proved my point. Ill stop posting for awhile. The videos Ive posted prove it all. The most anyone can say about it is, oh hes nervous, or you couldnt any better, or I dont care he acts like a boob. As I expected nothing substantial, I posted videos with evidence , you simply try and stick up for him cause hes your boy. Again I will say if it was Gore doing that you know you would be all over it. And thats a fact. Cya.

Bye--It's been great having a boob come in and tell us how stupid he thinks we are. :finger3:

Mally said:
I think ive proved my point. Ill stop posting for awhile. The videos Ive posted prove it all. The most anyone can say about it is, oh hes nervous, or you couldnt do any better, or I dont care he acts like a boob. As I expected nothing substantial, I posted videos with evidence , you simply try and stick up for him cause hes your boy. Again I will say if it was Gore doing that you know you would be all over it. And thats a fact. Cya.

Actually what we've said is that even with the occasional screw up, he's still an effective communicator.

http://www.rif.org

Mally said:

So simply because you aren't President you don't care about what you are saying enough to make it readable, understandable, and clear? You don't take any pride in what you say? If you don't care about what you say, why should we?

If Al Gore was President, we would likely be dead by now. I mean the man had a mental breakdown when he lost the election fair and square. I can't imagine what he would have done when the terrorists attacked us.

As for President Clinton, you guys still don't seem to understand that it wasn't just about a blow job. The man spent 8 years pushing off all the problems he could have dealt with to the next adminstration. Because of him China's nuclear program is about 20 years more advanced. Because of him North Korea had nuclear weapons. Because of him Saddam was still around when we could have taken care of Iraq years ago. Because of him Osama Bin Laden is free despite the fact that he was offered to us atleast 3 times.

Are you so dense to not realize that President Clinton's legacy is September 11th? That is what we got for living in the illusion world that was the Clinton administration. The illusion that we are safe and at peace because our enemies strike us without is striking back. The illusion that the economy is going well despite the corrupt corporations like ENRON driving it. The falsified Economic reports to make it look like Clinton was leaving a strong economy that left us in a recession. And yes even the illusion that sexual conduct is consequence free and that it's alright to lie to your wife and the American people just to get a measily blow job.

The fact that you are so hung up on how President Bush speaks shows how you really only care about the superficial illusion of the world rather than reality. President Bush isn't the best speaker? So what? You've proven your own problems with your vocabulary. Yet your hypocrisy doesn't bother you. It doesn't matter what he says, just so long as he says it nicely. Substance isnt important to you. Which is probably why you voted for John Kerry when he promised that he would give the Iranians nuclear material to help their nuclear development. You thought he sounded better than President Bush.

Just because you can speak eloquently doesn't mean what you have to say is worth listening to.

Mally said:

People got all over Clinton because he lied while under oath, when the left decried this as a crime and asked to find people in prison for the same crime the right was able to support it with facts. There are people in prison for what Clinton did, lying under oath at a sexual harrassment trial.

There is a significant ability to ignore the actual crime and deny the significance because the lie was about sex and at the same time support a different set of rules for the political elite of whichever party you belong to. The US was based on the equality of man, not the unsupportable second set of rules based on political elitism and Party support.

Now, in the past there have been many Presidents that made up words, let's look at Truman and "normalcy" as well as others. This President occassionally has faux pas but that doesn't define leadership skills, it hasn't in the past and is not supported historically. This is just more intellectual elitism, and it is only more unsupportable when most of those decrying such do the same thing often. It is human to err, and easy to err in speach. Nobody here will decry your misspelling as a sign of low intelligence, but they also realize that mispronouncing a word or two is also not a sign of low intelligence. Only one person who has misspelled is decrying misuse of English as a sign of poor intelligence, if we set the same standard it is easy to see who it might apply to.

Mally said:

Yeah, you proved the point that you don't have anything original to say. I laugh at people like you because you come on and post stupid crap like you have posted as if nobody has ever thought to say it before. Sad thing is, you have apparently been watching the board for quite some time, and this is the best you can do. That is, if you haven't already been here before under another name, which seems probable.

As far as Al Gore goes, he's been a boob for a long time and was pretty much given a free ride for more than 8 years. Just take a look my post in your first thread. Some interesting quotes, plenty from Mr. Gore.

"A tiger doesn't change it's spots." - Al Gore

Mally said:
Dilloduck - didnt you have a Jerry Garcia Avatar some time ago ? You should be ashamed of yourself, being a dead fan and a Bush supporter definately does not go hand in hand. I know for a fact the Group you probably love (and so do I) is anti-bush , Jerry would be ashamed.

Your opinions are silly.

I happen to like the Dead, Phish, Floyd, most of the Vietnam-era drugged-out protest music. I have the APC release that is just an album of covers of several said protests songs, produced in direct response to and in opposition of the war in Iraq. I love it. All that music is wonderful because these people make/made great music.

Concordantly, I'm a big fan of Tim Robbins' and Sean Penn's acting.

However, I don't get my political talking points from a bunch of drugged out hippies or moronic brain dead movie stars, nor do I consider my continued patronage even a tacit semi-endorsement of their beliefs and politics.

And seriously....you've been stalking since Dillo had Jerry as his avatar, and this was all you came up with? Tis a wonder you bothered to post anything at all.

Forum List

Back