Dillo Does Crawford

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
I survived --had a great time--feel energized--sweat my ass off and am TOTALLY PISSED at the coverage (or lack there of). I just watched Foxs' effort and it as dismal and one sided as the local liberal Ausitn puke!!! No shot of the large crowd at the "Cindy doesn't speak for me rally" and a few small shots of horseriders with flags------I will follow with some REAL pics as I get them cropped sized etc.
WTF are these people doing????? They all need thier asses chewed out for missing the REAL story! :blowup:

dilloduck said:
I survived --had a great time--feel energized--sweat my ass off and am TOTALLY PISSED at the coverage (or lack there of). I just watched Foxs' effort and it as dismal and one sided as the local liberal Ausitn puke!!! No shot of the large crowd at the "Cindy doesn't speak for me rally" and a few small shots of horseriders with flags------I will follow with some REAL pics as I get them cropped sized etc.
WTF are these people doing????? They all need thier asses chewed out for missing the REAL story! :blowup:

Wow, you protesting fool you.

Let me introduce you to my mother. No wait, maybe not, she'd be on Cindy's side. Unless you're into abuse?? :whip:

Said1 said:
Wow, you protesting fool you.

Let me introduce you to my mother. No wait, maybe not, she'd be on Cindy's side. Unless you're into abuse?? :whip:

Oh man--you had to be there---I never saw such a bunch of shits in one place in my life at Camp Looney. It was a bit out of character for me but I just had to see it. Got some great stories --some funny as hell. Well worth the trip just to see how screwed the media is. :chains:

Good old Lloyd--first guy to greet ya coming in to town----this dude is standing there waving while hooked up to his oxygen because of a bad heart.
( He made me promise I would send him one--snail mail. What a guy!

Attachments

• $Lloyd.JPG
    $Lloyd.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dilloduck said:
Good old Lloyd--first guy to greet ya coming in to town----this dude is standing there waving while hooked up to his oxygen because of a bad heart.
( He made me promise I would send him one--snail mail. What a guy!
Tried to rep, yes, positive. But it wouldn't let me. Later if possible.

np--more to come---let me know if I outta be posting these differently

This shot is taken across the only intersesction in town with a light--both sides has to go by here to get where they were headed so it was quite the place--yelling honking etc.

Attachments

• $Center of Crawford.JPG
    $Center of Crawford.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 94
dilloduck said:
np--more to come---let me know if I outta be posting these differently

This shot is taken across the only intersesction in town with a light--both sides has to go by here to get where they were headed so it was quite the place--yelling honking etc.

I don't know how anyone could have done better, though it's hard to see. No problem though with the 'Support the Troops' sign!

Most folks gathered here and the podium was to the left of the giant quilted flag. Move America Foreward handled most of it but lots of speakers were there. good stuff and lots of cheers !

Attachments

• $rally central.JPG
    $rally central.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 90
dilloduck said:
Most folks gathered here and the podium was to the left of the giant quilted flag. Move America Foreward handled most of it but lots of speakers were there. good stuff and lots of cheers !

I can see what you mean on the number 200. Considering the small range and the positioning! Good call and comments.

Kathianne said:
I can see what you mean on the number 200. Considering the small range and the positioning! Good call and comments.

I've got a video clip where I panned around the whole area--this is not even 1/4 th the people there. Wish it was small enough to post.

These hot babes made me promise to post this pic of the posters they made while they were there

Attachments

• $Crawford chicks.JPG
    $Crawford chicks.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 78
sorry about the quality---I screwed up by trying to get to many pics so I set the size too small--dammit

dilloduck said:
These hot babes made me promise to post this pic of the posters they made while they were there

Now that's Cute!

One of the organizers and a singer at the podium

Attachments

• $Organizers at the podium.JPG
    $Organizers at the podium.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 75
I wonder, what do the 'mother's of vets have absolute authority' think of the 'You don't speak for me, Cindy' crowd?

Kathianne said:
I wonder, what do the 'mother's of vets have absolute authority' think of the 'You don't speak for me, Cindy' crowd?
The pro Cindy crowd crept around the place like rats in a cellar--scared shitless--gotta real funny story to relate in a bit----Lots of vets ---WWII POWS spoke--Corregidor---Inchon--- Hanoi Hilton --it was awesome

Ted Nugents wife----sorry was too busy looking at her to get her first name but she was a great speaker and I got a personally signed calender from her--no guys--it's all mine.

Attachments

• $s wife.JPG
    $s wife.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 73
dilloduck said:
Ted Nugents wife----sorry was too busy looking at her to get her first name but she was a great speaker and I got a personally signed calender from her--no guys--it's all mine.

Great to see ya made it down there, make's me wish I could of been there...
Report's I'm hearing,there were about 3,000 support the troop's people :salute: Ted Nugents wife's name is Shemane Nugent...I'm really ticked off, there's hardly been any coverage about this, I've been listening to fox news all afternoon, almost nothing.... :mad:

Forum List

Back