Pro-Bush protesters tear up Pro-Bush poster

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max Power, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Max Power

Max Power Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...re_us/peace_mom

Hahahaha
    Morons

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    You have nothing good to say, on the 3000 people who showed up there to show their support for "THE TROOP'S"??? Instead you pick out one incident that supposedly happened....... FIGURE'S. :lame2:

3. Max Power

Max Power Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This is for you, Stephanie.
    http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/humor.html

4. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
  5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I was waiting for an idiot like you to come along Max, cause I have a pretty damn funny story for you to hear.

When I was leaving the only are where people actually yelled at each other across police lines, a young couple in thier late 20's asked me if I was going back into town to attend the other rally. I replied that indeed I was and asked if they would like a ride. They were quite thrilled not to have to wait for the shuttle and got in my truck.

As we drove between the opposing sides, the Bush side noticed my bumper sticker and started whistling and cheering to which my passangers responded, " why are they doing that? ". I said it was because of my bumper sticker that says "STAY THE COURSE".

The female passanger begins to laugh hysterically and said " God, they are some dumb they don't even know what it means ". Having my suspicions confirmed I kept a low profile and mostly listened to her wacko comments while her partner chatted with me about the heat, the crowds, etc.

Upon reaching "downtown" Crawford i parked under a tree and the female passenger looks at me sort of shocked and said " wait--this is where the Bush people are gathering". I replied " I know--this was where I intended to go".

I have never seen a woman leap out of a truck and run so quickly. Leaving her partner behind, she ran out to the middle of the street and pounded on a "cindy shuttle" van, screaming let me in. The driver was forbidden to allow her to get on the van any place other than the established loading zones and continued on his way with her running after it.

I looked at her partner and he said " she's more radical than I am" and laughed. He shook my hand and thanked me for the ride and went to see where she ended up. I looked into the rear of my truck to get water for the hike and there sat her cute straw hat with a black band around it.

I actually picked it up and headed to where I last has seen her but they were both long gone chasing the "cindy" van.

I am now the proud owner of one wacky liberals brand new straw hat and consider it to be my trophy from Crawford and I'm sure she is now telling stories about her close encounter with a viscious conservative. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

A rally hat has taken on a whole new meaning for me :D

Attached Files:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    That is a very funny story.. I'm still chuckling.. And congrat's on your trophy. :banana: :rotflmao:

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403

You would have died laughing--this chick looked like she was running from a tornado. Everyone sorta looked at me and asked what happened--I told em and everyone went crazy laughing--My favorite part of the trip. I wonder is I could demand a ransom on e-bay or something :teeth:

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    i'm going to see how O'Reilly likes it ! What do ya think? :cof:

9. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    I think go for it... Every time I picture your story in my mind, I still get a chuckle.. :teeth:

10. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223