Pro-Bush protesters tear up Pro-Bush poster

M

Max Power

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...re_us/peace_mom

There also were some heated moments at the pro-Bush rally when Bush supporters mistakenly identified two people as war protesters. The two walked in with a sign that read "Say No to War — Unless a Democrat is President."

Many Bush supporters only saw the top of the sign and believed the men were war protesters, so they began shouting and chasing the pair out. One man tore up their signs.

Hahahaha
Morons

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
I was waiting for an idiot like you to come along Max, cause I have a pretty damn funny story for you to hear.

When I was leaving the only are where people actually yelled at each other across police lines, a young couple in thier late 20's asked me if I was going back into town to attend the other rally. I replied that indeed I was and asked if they would like a ride. They were quite thrilled not to have to wait for the shuttle and got in my truck.

As we drove between the opposing sides, the Bush side noticed my bumper sticker and started whistling and cheering to which my passangers responded, " why are they doing that? ". I said it was because of my bumper sticker that says "STAY THE COURSE".

The female passanger begins to laugh hysterically and said " God, they are some dumb they don't even know what it means ". Having my suspicions confirmed I kept a low profile and mostly listened to her wacko comments while her partner chatted with me about the heat, the crowds, etc.

Upon reaching "downtown" Crawford i parked under a tree and the female passenger looks at me sort of shocked and said " wait--this is where the Bush people are gathering". I replied " I know--this was where I intended to go".

I have never seen a woman leap out of a truck and run so quickly. Leaving her partner behind, she ran out to the middle of the street and pounded on a "cindy shuttle" van, screaming let me in. The driver was forbidden to allow her to get on the van any place other than the established loading zones and continued on his way with her running after it.

I looked at her partner and he said " she's more radical than I am" and laughed. He shook my hand and thanked me for the ride and went to see where she ended up. I looked into the rear of my truck to get water for the hike and there sat her cute straw hat with a black band around it.

I actually picked it up and headed to where I last has seen her but they were both long gone chasing the "cindy" van.

I am now the proud owner of one wacky liberals brand new straw hat and consider it to be my trophy from Crawford and I'm sure she is now telling stories about her close encounter with a viscious conservative. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

A rally hat has taken on a whole new meaning for me :D

Attachments

• $Rally hat.JPG
    $Rally hat.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 94
That is a very funny story.. I'm still chuckling.. And congrat's on your trophy. :banana: :rotflmao:

Stephanie said:
That is a very funny story.. I'm still chuckling.. And congrat's on your trophy. :banana: :rotflmao:

You would have died laughing--this chick looked like she was running from a tornado. Everyone sorta looked at me and asked what happened--I told em and everyone went crazy laughing--My favorite part of the trip. I wonder is I could demand a ransom on e-bay or something :teeth:

dilloduck said:
i'm going to see how O'Reilly likes it ! What do ya think? :cof:

I think go for it... Every time I picture your story in my mind, I still get a chuckle.. :teeth:

Dilloduck - didnt you have a Jerry Garcia Avatar some time ago ? You should be ashamed of yourself, being a dead fan and a Bush supporter definately does not go hand in hand. I know for a fact the Group you probably love (and so do I) is anti-bush , Jerry would be ashamed.

P.S - Political differences aside. Im going to vegoose to see the jam bands. Will see Phil and Friends at the house of Blues also in Vegas. WOOO HOOO !!!!

dilloduck said:
i'm going to see how O'Reilly likes it ! What do ya think? :cof:

Mally said:
Dilloduck - didnt you have a Jerry Garcia Avatar some time ago ? You should be ashamed of yourself, being a dead fan and a Bush supporter definately does not go hand in hand. I know for a fact the Group you probably love (and so do I) is anti-bush , Jerry would be ashamed.

P.S - Political differences aside. Im going to vegoose to see the jam bands. Will see Phil and Friends at the house of Blues also in Vegas. WOOO HOOO !!!!

Apparently it took you quite some time to get enough courage to post here or you are an imposter. Jerry Garcia played good music. Unlike you, I can rise above political animosity and enjoy people for who they are and the good that they do. You, however, choose to dislike people because of how they speak. The shame is all yours.

not people in General Dilo... just our president. You cant deny its a sign of his intelligence. Im not the only who thinks that obviously, just so happens this board is primarily republican so not alot of people chime in on my side. Also I can admire people for the good that they do, just so happens that bush hasnt done anything good for the country , not to mention the environment.

Mally said:
not people in General Dildo... just our president. You cant deny its a sign of his intelligence. Im not the only who thinks that obviously, just so happens this board is primarily republican so not alot of people chime in on my side. Also I can admire people for the good that they do, just so happens that bush hasnt done anything good for the country , not to mention the environment.

So many people liked what he had done for the country that he was re-elected. They think that Isalamo-facism should be engaged--not appeased. People vote for the thing that they think are most important. Are you calling half of Americans ignorant fools? I hope not because a great many of them are more intelligent and articultate than you.

Actually thats exactly what I am saying..yes...half of america are ignorant fools because they voted for Bush. You got it bang on. Im dead serious. Of course the majority of the bush supporters are in the Midwest which pretty much proves my point right there. Texas 50th in education, Did you know that Mississippi's new slogan is "Thank god for Texas" ?

dilloduck said:
So many people liked what he had done for the country that he was re-elected. They think that Isalamo-facism should be engaged--not appeased. People vote for the thing that they think are most important. Are you calling half of Americans ignorant fools? I hope not because a great many of them are more intelligent and articultate than you.

Let's see. Some of the other videos on this website:

God Is A Fart
Get Slim With Aids
Dirty, Dirty Sex
Hard Nipples
Be Careful What You Screw
Fart Love

This is the best you can do?

Im not the president, I dont represent the country so I really dont care about spell check , the president on the other hand insists constantly on not using real words. You dont care that the president acts like a BOOB ? WoW that is truly truly amazing. Also funny cause if the president were Gore and he was acting like a Boob people like you and Rush would be all over it. Are you going to actually deny that ? You got all over Clinton cause he was a man and got a blow job , however Bush brutalizes the english language on a consistent basis , did cocaine, is caught on video being drunk , and its OK ? WOW .. Thats all I can say is WOW !!

dilloduck said:
Pay attention---I DON"T CARE IF HE ACTS LIKE A BOOB! You looked like a boob when you said you dont' "rout for Iraq". Should I just dismiss you for not knowing how to spell?

Mally said:
Im not the president, I dont represent the country so I really dont care about spell check , the president on the other hand insists constantly on not using real words. You dont care that the president acts like a BOOB ? WoW that is truly truly amazing. Also funny cause if the president were Gore and he was acting like a Boob people like you and Rush would be all over it. Are you going to actually deny that ? You got all over Clinton cause he was a man and got a blow job , however Bush brutalizes the english language on a consistent basis , did cocaine, is caught on video being drunk , and its OK ? WOW .. Thats all I can say is WOW !!

You must be very young because you simply don't realize that how you say things, to include writing, reflects highly on your intelligence - or lack of.

And the cocaine allegation? Post a link please showing he was actually arrested for that.

Bet you can't.

Nanny nanny boo boo.

Forum List

Back