Private Messages

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I've been deleting like crazy and it still shows that my PM box is 97% full.

Any chance we could have more space?

I know, I know ... Its not good to hoard PMs.

You can download them if you want to save them.

Or become a supporting member. Storage space will increase five fold.

And you get a purty bumper sticker...

Last edited:
I see a reality show in your future Luddly...

A&E will be calling soon...

Naw ... I have only two cats, no screamig beauty queens, weird fishing habits and a clean house.

OTOH, what do you think they'd pay ... ?

Have you been deleting your sent box too? They pile up there as well. I would also look under the bed before you go to sleep--they may be hiding there nibbling on the sock they steal from your washing machine. Seriously 1000 messages isn't enough?

Because the entire world has to accommodate you, right? I just deleted 655 PMs with two clicks, you should try it.

If you weren't despised so much then you would have less hate mail. Just clean your email up like any normal person.

OR a 'select all' option so we don't have to manually select each and every message.

You don't have to select manually -- check the box at the top where it says "58 messages" or whatever number, check there and everything on the page is checked. You can add more by just moving to the next page and doing the same thing.

Because the entire world has to accommodate you, right? I just deleted 655 PMs with two clicks, you should try it.

Why don't you just go ahead and do that with your account? :thup:

Because I have more fun annoying you than showing off my ability to delete my account and make another one.

OR a 'select all' option so we don't have to manually select each and every message.

You don't have to select manually -- check the box at the top where it says "58 messages" or whatever number, check there and everything on the page is checked. You can add more by just moving to the next page and doing the same thing.

Or you can just click on the Empty Folder option and delete all of them at once, with just two clicks.

Or would that require you to admit I am right?

Or you can just click on the Empty Folder option and delete all of them at once, with just two clicks.

If you did that, you'd lose everything -- including recent messages you might want to refer to.

Guess that's the kind of forethought that explains your posts.

If you did that, you'd lose everything -- including recent messages you might want to refer to.

Guess that's the kind of forethought that explains your posts.

I save messages that I want to refer to in a separate folder right after I read them, thus once again proving I am smarter than the average Pogo.

What was that about forethought again?

Forum List

Back