Zone1 Private Christian School to close over a lack of hate.

I don't really understand the purpose of this school.

Ordinarily, private schools are set up to teach a different point of view than the government schools do.

This institution, the Urban Christian Academy teaches the same Uber-woke ideology as the government schools that the taxpayers already finance. If parents think that their kids would benefit by Drag Queen Story hour and makeup classes for transitioning 7 year olds, the established free schools already provide that in urban Heck Holes like KC.

And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,

Matthew 19:18

And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,

Matthew 19:18

Do Government schools disagree with this statement? I don't see where this mandates the establishment of the Urban Christian Academy of Kansas City.

Given all the attention now being drawn to faggot/tranny grooming of children in public schools, it seems unbelievably tone-deaf for a “Christian” private school to support those same depraved elements.

I would bet that a large number of the children attending this school were being sent there, at considerable expense to their parents, specifically to protect them from the sexual grooming in public schools.

Of course, the OP, pknopp, clearly thinks that it is “hate” for parents to want their children protected from sick perverts, and to withdraw their support from an institution that they thought would protect their children, but now appears not to.

I posted it to address you.
Fine enough I guess.

But my point remains the same- Kansas City already has a Free, public school system available to all of their young people at no cost to the family- which provides children the opportunity to transition into any sexual preference of gender identity of their choice.

There really isn't purpose for this school, its just redundant and that's why the LGBTQ+ community isn't supporting it financially. They figure, apparently, that they already pay their school taxes.

You appear to have misspelled “other people's”.

Since when are they ever generous with what is rightfully their own to give?
Yes, its well known that libs are very stingy when it comes to charity and their own money

There really isn't purpose for this school, its just redundant and that's why the LGBTQ+ community isn't supporting it financially. They figure, apparently, that they already pay their school taxes.

They're probably already unhappy that the public school system is not giving them as much access to vulnerable prey as they really want. Why would they pay even more to support a private school that won't do any better?

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

1 John 4:20
But it does not mean to allow them to continue in their sin either. Loving someone means telling the Truth! And if that person is living in sin, such as homosexuality, then it is incumbent on Christians to convey the same Truth.

But it does not mean to allow them to continue in their sin either. Loving someone means telling the Truth! And if that person is living in sin, such as homosexuality, then it is incumbent on Christians to convey the same Truth.

How is it a sin to be born differently than others?

People aren't 'born" LGBTQ, they are trained to be that way.

And that's why I don't see the particular value of this particular school. The Public School system already is doing a tremendous job at increasing the number of LGBTQ, I don't see the purpose of this school. Do they have a better union and provide more dues to the Big Labor bosses that the public schools in Missouri?

private Christian School

I simply can not understand where the hate comes from
First of all you’re labeling something as “hate” inappropriately.

Second of all it is a private outwardly claiming to be Christian school, and you are upset with its Christian donors for not wanting to donate to a Christian school that publicly abandons Christian doctrine and flaunts it.

The hippy dippy love everyone tolerate everything stuff isn’t Christianity. You can minister and proselytize to everyone as a Christian but you shouldn’t respect willful intentional unrepentant and ongoing sin. That is utterly incoherent, and it’s no surprise there aren’t donations for such incoherence.

First of all you’re labeling something as “hate” inappropriately.

I disagree.

Second of all it is a private outwardly claiming to be Christian school, and you are upset with its Christian donors for not wanting to donate to a Christian school that publicly abandons Christian doctrine and flaunts it.

The hippy dippy love everyone tolerate everything stuff isn’t Christianity. You can minister and proselytize to everyone as a Christian but you shouldn’t respect willful intentional unrepentant and ongoing sin. That is utterly incoherent, and it’s no surprise there aren’t donations for such incoherence.

And yet the church will marry adulterers every day.

Never a good idea to condone bad behavior by pointing to equally bad behavior. Instead, let's call to clean up both.

Oddly the church overall doesn't consider it bad behavior. Why not?

Oddly the church overall doesn't consider it bad behavior. Why not?
Catholic/Orthodox (or the majority of Christians) do. However, what is interesting is the minority ("Woke" community) has been insistent that people stay quiet and keep private righteous or holy behavior while unacceptable behavior, once private, now be shouted from the rooftops.

Catholic/Orthodox (or the majority of Christians) do. However, what is interesting is the minority ("Woke" community) has been insistent that people stay quiet and keep private righteous or holy behavior while unacceptable behavior, once private, now be shouted from the rooftops.

Mixed race marriages were once considered unacceptable also.

As I noted before, G-d sanctions one, and ONLY one for of sexual expression as not being sin. And that is within the bonds of the monogamous, heterosexual marriage, because that is how He designed it. To be an outward expression of love between G-d and His Bride, which is the Church. All else is sin. Now, to answer your question, the so-called "born this way" excuse is a copout. Do we excuse mass murderers, thieves, arsonists, rapists, or kiddie diddlers just because they were "born this way"? No. The sin nature, or ability to rebel against G-d and His Law, is inherent in all human beings since Adam and Eve willfully disobeyed G-d at the Garden of Eden. This is why Christ, who is both wholly G-d and wholly man, is the perfect sacrifice for the penalty of our sin, which is death and eternal separation from G-d. And don't even think that G-d cannot change the homosexual, because He can and has done so before.

Forum List

Back