Prison Was Made For People Like This....

Trump's name and brand is worth a lot of money. That's just a fact. He wouldn't plaster it in giant letters if it wasn't.

$3 Billion? I don't know, but its definitely a lot.
A judge in New York has ruled that residents of Trump Place, a condominium building on Manhattan's West Side, have the right to remove President Trump's name from the building if enough of them approve of it.

The ruling by New York Supreme Court Judge Eileen Bransten marks a defeat for the Trump Organization, which had argued that removing the name would violate the building's licensing agreement.

The company has had to contend with a growing number of commercial and residential buildings, including several outside the country, that want to remove Trump's name.

So now that you were caught in your lie, you decided to double down and pull a conspiracy theory out of your ass!?!?

Wow!
What did I lie about? No it’s common knowledge they stopped inforcinf laws or changed laws making things like looting not a crime and it’s common knowledge people and businesses are fleeing

Why don’t you stick to telling us how people’s wages are rising

You should have finished reading your link, dumbass.

As U.S. inflation trends downward in 2023, the projected average total salary increase has risen to 4.6%.

US inflation is now 3.18%.
Haha what’s the wage increase for 2023?? Hahab

Here’s Every Trump Property That’s Dropped His Name
Property owners are chopping Trump's name off their buildings.
Oh, Trump has sold a few coffee mugs? Gee whillikers!
Since Trump began his 2016 presidential campaign, his estimated net worth has dropped by $1.4 billion in Forbes’ ranking of billionaires. Polarizing politics were partly behind the decline, costing Trump an estimated $200 million at last count.
So New York democrats want Trump off their buildings, so what?
That wasn't the issue. You said Trump's "name and brand" weren't worth a lot of money.
Trump and his brand are still valued in most of the USA.
The fucked-up city folks can live in their anti-Trump hell-holes.

(Trump is still a billionaire)

That’s not puffery.
That's what he was charged with. Artificially inflating his property values so as to obtain loans based on those values or artificially reducing property values so as to reduce taxes.

That IS what is being discussed not "everyone's a billionaire on the internet."

And he's been pretty successful as well. The Trump name is known worldwide as a symbol of excellence and Donald Trump himself is known for his tremendous humility that he'll tell you about if you listen.

Right... If you don't mind bedbugs and eating caviar with a spork.

Says the guy who's using the Trump money making mug shot as a avatar. :laughing0301:
Poor Trump. Reduced to selling coffee mugs and T-shirts to fund his defense. :auiqs.jpg:

Bake sales and car washes will be next.

"I hired the best chefs in the world to make my cupcakes. Some people are saying these are worth ten times the price. They are the best cupcakes you will ever eat, that I can tell you."

trump-cupcakes.jpg

I did. Wages haven’t increased, a record number of American’s are worse off then since before xiden was elected
So when shown wages have increased 4.6% in 2023, your tard response is, "Nuh-uh!"

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back