Prison Was Made For People Like This....

I attended a meeting for which the host had chosen Trump Soho for our accommodations. People being flown in, and put up for free, were demanding to be moved to a different property.

In 2017.
Now WHY would that be…?

:auiqs.jpg:

Nazi bedbugs?

White supremacist maintenance?

Trump defended the valuations as “guesstimates” and said each of the financial statements included disclaimers, suggesting the reader was warned.

“I never felt that these statements would be taken very seriously, because you open it up and right at the beginning of the statement, you read a page and a half of stuff saying, go get your own accounting, go get your own this, go get your own that.”

Trump Under Oath: Assets Are ‘Mona Lisas,’ His Name Worth $3 Billion Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

If this is his Asset Valuation Principle, why should anyone believe his boasts about his economy?

He even tells you to go to other, more credible, sources to get actionable information.

I've done "Documentary Due Diligence" for Real Estate sponsors/managers. Every assertion of fact must be reconcilable. You must take care with comparisons, qualifying adjectives and particularly superlatives.

His paperwork wouldn't survive that process for a $10 million dollar program.

This suggests that all releases touting his achievements are glosses on lies.
Trump thanks you for advertising for him by getting his name out there with your deranged lunacy.

At one point, Mr. Wallace asked the former president whether he was aware of any instances in which an accountant had identified fraud at the Trump Organization.
“Not often. I don’t — I don’t know; not often,” Mr. Trump responded.

Trump Asks to Dismiss Suit as A.G. Says He Inflated Worth by $2.2 Billion Trump Asks to Dismiss Suit as A.G. Says He Inflated Worth by $2.2 Billion

"not often"????????

You can't get anymore delusional than a sick leftist. This floater thinks we actually talk to Trump. Like he knows all about Trump for decades. It is beyond delusional.
Liberal, not leftist.

But certainly delusional.

And I’ll certainly consult him before buying a condo from The Donald.

Damn you freaks are sick! You cannot stop yapping about Trump because you are TERRIFIED he will be the next president. TERRIFIED!
He shouldn't even be a former President.

Hell his mug shot was worth 7 million and counting....Thanks dems. ;)
I can guarantee leftists will be buying merch worth a lot more than that. And it won't be flattering to Trump.

Actually, it is when filing insurance forms and taxes.

Trump claimed his 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet so he could falsely explode its value.
That’s not puffery, Guno.

The Democrat leaders are afraid for their own reasons. They hand down an entire list of "other reasons" to their voter base. Democrat leaders don't want their voter base to know why they are really afraid of trump.... And their voter base has been conditioned for decades to swallow it hook line and sinker. It's just like how the Democratic Party always runs in the sales pitch of protecting and supporting minorities..... And then turns right around and shits on them and tells them it's raining.
Look, you could save a lot of time and space going forward and just say, "Breaking the law is okay when Trump does it!"

People believe what he said about his economy because we lived in it…it was booming right along til the Chinese virus…

Just like we are now living in the xiden economy and record number of Americans are worse off since his policies have taken hold
A record number of Americans are employed. Wages are rising faster than inflation.

I don't know what alternate universe YOU are living in.

Pay attention to the news, the crime rate in NYC is going up, up , up- so you should be tough if you are going there.
Did you think you could just pull shit out of your ass and expect others to eat it?

Maybe your fellow Trumptards do but...

Through the first six months of 2023, New York City has seen reductions in five of the seven index crime categories, including murder down 7.9% (199 v. 216), rape down 9.9% (729 v. 809), robbery down 4.8% (7,789 v. 8,180), burglary down 9.9% (6,877 v. 7,635), and grand larceny down 1.3% (24,334 v. 24,664). Since the start of the Summer Violence Reduction Plan in May, major crime in the involved deployment zones has been driven down by more than 13% compared to last year and shootings have declined by nearly 12%, mirroring the continuing decline in shootings citywide.

Forum List

Back