Prison walls are 20 or 30 foot tall. Elite estates have 10 to 15 foot walls.

Ask Israel about the wall....works for them.

Hereā€™s the problem with your example.

1. Israelā€™s wall do not have millions of customers on the other side of the wall.

2. There are no incentives in climbing, digging or going around that wall.

3. Located in densely populated area.

No they just launch rockets across it now.

The world being full of leftist, won't let Israel just fix their problem once and for all. It's time Israel quit listening to the world, and does what it has to do.

And the process of that would not draw any attention to it, whatsoever. Lol
The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You donā€™t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.

The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You donā€™t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.
Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid ???? ROTFLMBO

What's really funny is how liberals say "build a 20 foot wall, they'll bring a 21 foot ladder."

Ok.....and what will they do on OUR side? You can't "flip" a 21 foot ladder up over a wall like that. You have one option, jump down. If you want to jump down 2-3 stories, have at it. You'll break your legs. The only option they have is a rope ladder. Put a very sharp edge on the top of the wall. razor sharp. That will deter rope ladders.

But walls to protect America are unacceptable. WHY?

Do you have a fence around your property?
Do you have a front door you keep closed or God forbid locked?
Do you lock your car doors?
Would you allow your TEENAGE DAUGHTER go for jogs at night?

IF YOU OPPOSE THE WALL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN?

I do, and I don't want to live in a prison or an elite estate.

Most Dims here are just programmed to parrot what CNN tells them. Then there are the ones that really despise America and its history, and want to radically transform it, meaning they want to eradicate the white Christian and capitalist culture that built it. So they embrace the globalist neo-Marxist Agenda that promotes open borders to destroy Western nations.

So if you are looking for an intelligent response from any of these hacks, you came to the wrong place.

To make it fair I watched both CNN and Fox News.

Fox News is the most unfair and bullshit news media I ever run into.

1. Since when you see a lying moron POTUS hugging a puppet like Hannity in public. Tell me is that something or something or something??

2. Hannity or Carlson broadcasts a lot of breaking new or new revelations.... But if you watch the same channel or different Fox News channels..... None of those breaking news or new revelations are being rebroadcast. Only in Hannity or only in Carlson. Proves itā€™s a fake news.

3. Fox News is very good in twisting the technicalities but not the reality.

4. During Hannity clown show debate. Trump supporter will go on and on uninterrupted. Anti Trump will be interrupted or cut off by Hannity.

5. Even Sheppard Smith of Fox News occasionally disagree with these lying assholes.

6. Only dumb Americans will believed Fox News - - - - - - Meaning Trump supporters.
From a quick Google search....

Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC IsGrowing Fast. ... According to data released Wednesday by Nielsen, Fox NewsChannel delivered a total prime-time audience of 2.5 million viewers, up 3% from 2017.Dec 12, 2018 Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC ... Forbes ā€ŗ sites ā€ŗ markjoyella ā€ŗ 2018/12/12 Feedback About this result PEOPLE ALSO ASK Which news channel has the most viewers? FOX marked its 15th year as the highest-rated cable news channel in the same demographic, posting 2.8 million average total viewers in January 2017. MSNBC beat CNN in total primetime viewers, ranking sixth among all cable networks in January. CNN beat MSNBC, but trailed first place FOX News, in total daytime viewers.

Then you proved me right. Who are the dumbest that watch Fox News. Even my foreign visitors cannot believe Americans put up a fake news.

3 millions illegal voters for Hillary. Fox News promoted that with no real evidence. Also Hannity has 30 millions viewers. Very funny. LMAO.

Hannity is bad for Americans.

What's really funny is how liberals say "build a 20 foot wall, they'll bring a 21 foot ladder."

Ok.....and what will they do on OUR side? You can't "flip" a 21 foot ladder up over a wall like that. You have one option, jump down. If you want to jump down 2-3 stories, have at it. You'll break your legs.
Oh, I know! They could carry another ladder up the first and drop it down the other side.

But I won't tell anyone. I doubt the Mexicans will ever figure that out.

Ok.....and what will they do on OUR side? You can't "flip" a 21 foot ladder up over a wall like that. You have one option, jump down. If you want to jump down 2-3 stories, have at it. You'll break your legs.
Ohh, (playing devil's advocate), they'll have some sort of rail ladder system where as it's a double ladder that once they get up on top, they just pull the outer ladder up and over. LOL

You apparently have never dealt with a ladder.

If they are limited to ladders they would be SUPER easy to pluck off that wall.

So, youā€™re not American...

Most Dims here are just programmed to parrot what CNN tells them. Then there are the ones that really despise America and its history, and want to radically transform it, meaning they want to eradicate the white Christian and capitalist culture that built it. So they embrace the globalist neo-Marxist Agenda that promotes open borders to destroy Western nations.

So if you are looking for an intelligent response from any of these hacks, you came to the wrong place.

1. Since when you see a lying moron POTUS hugging a puppet like Hannity in public. Tell me is that something or something or something??

2. Hannity or Carlson broadcasts a lot of breaking new or new revelations.... But if you watch the same channel or different Fox News channels..... None of those breaking news or new revelations are being rebroadcast. Only in Hannity or only in Carlson. Proves itā€™s a fake news.

4. During Hannity clown show debate. Trump supporter will go on and on uninterrupted. Anti Trump will be interrupted or cut off by Hannity.

5. Even Sheppard Smith of Fox News occasionally disagree with these lying assholes.

6. Only dumb Americans will believed Fox News - - - - - - Meaning Trump supporters.
From a quick Google search....

Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC IsGrowing Fast. ... According to data released Wednesday by Nielsen, Fox NewsChannel delivered a total prime-time audience of 2.5 million viewers, up 3% from 2017.Dec 12, 2018 Fox News Channel Has Highest Ratings In 22 Years -- But MSNBC ... Forbes ā€ŗ sites ā€ŗ markjoyella ā€ŗ 2018/12/12 Feedback About this result PEOPLE ALSO ASK Which news channel has the most viewers? FOX marked its 15th year as the highest-rated cable news channel in the same demographic, posting 2.8 million average total viewers in January 2017. MSNBC beat CNN in total primetime viewers, ranking sixth among all cable networks in January. CNN beat MSNBC, but trailed first place FOX News, in total daytime viewers.

Then you proved me right. Who are the dumbest that watch Fox News. Even my foreign visitors cannot believe Americans put up a fake news.

3 millions illegal voters for Hillary. Fox News promoted that with no real evidence. Also Hannity has 30 millions viewers. Very funny. LMAO.

Hannity is bad for Americans.

Ohh, (playing devil's advocate), they'll have some sort of rail ladder system where as it's a double ladder that once they get up on top, they just pull the outer ladder up and over. LOL
It's like T-ball.

Oh, I know! They could carry another ladder up the first and drop it down the other side.

That's why we need a gator habitat/mote system at the bottom of the wall. Dig under and get flooded, climb over and get eaten. LOL.

Why don't people who want to come to America just stand in line and apply for LEGAL entry like anyone else? These countries, according to libs, are sending us their very best. This would give America a chance to verify that, by vetting the immigrants in advance.

As far as a wall- the idea is to make it harder to get in- not "impossible". There has never been an unbreachable fortification and never will be. But a simple 700 high wall on the border would make it very difficult for Illegals to make it through.

I like the bounty idea.

Louisiana pays you 5 dollars a tail to go out and shoot nutria because they are destroying the wetlands. Pay people 100 dollars per wetback dead or alive to capture or kill them crossing the border.

You'd have 50,000 applications by tomorrow morning.

That's why we need a gator habitat/mote system at the bottom of the wall. Dig under and get flooded, climb over and get eaten. LOL.
Sharks! Sharks with freaking laser beams attached to their heads!

Hey we dug the Panama canal right ? We could dig a mote system for dangerous animals (snakes and alligators), to live in along the border. It could be fed by the rivers.

Last edited:
much $$$ for little gain Gramps

no
no
no
yes

I
F YOU OPPOSE THE WALL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN?
yes

~S~

Fox is far more balanced and honest than CNN. They at least allow both sides to have a voice. The left winger always looks like a moron of course, I can see why you would hate it.

Nah!
CNN attacked both parties.
Trump hugging Hannity tells us everything else about Fox News.

Trump withdrawal from Syria and resignation of Mattis is all over the whole planet news media.

At the same time Trump are being blasted by both parties and generals the ineptness of POTUS...
Fox News broadcasting something else different all day long tying to down play the major event.

Fox is far more balanced and honest than CNN. They at least allow both sides to have a voice. The left winger always looks like a moron of course, I can see why you would hate it.

Nah!
CNN attacked both parties.
Trump hugging Hannity tells us everything else about Fox News.

Trump withdrawal from Syria and resignation of Mattis is all over the whole planet news media.

At the same time Trump are being blasted by both parties and generals the ineptness of POTUS...
Fox News broadcasting something else different all day long tying to down play the major event.

Nice to know you dont actually watch FNC or else you wouldn't say this at all.

They've had numerous people on who said pulling out of Syria was wrong. But you actually have to WATCH and not take CNN's word for it.

Forum List

Back