Prison gang targeted white guards in ‘Black August’ plan:

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
White cops and correction officers are being targeted for death by a black prison gang in what’s being called “Black August,” according to a chilling security bulletin obtained by The Post.

The bulletin was issued by the FBI’s National Gang intelligence Center, and the warnings were passed on to city Correction officials on Aug. 5.

“The warning involves an increased risk for violence during ‘Black August,’” say a sternly worded internal memo issued to commanding officers at city jails.

Two days after the warning, a city correction officer at Rikers was beaten up and slashed by an inmate, who also pummeled a second guard. That attack was not related to the Black August threat, a Correction Department spokeswoman told The Post.

But DOC officers are now on high alert, she said.

Prison gang targeted white guards in ‘Black August’ plan: FBI

You all ready? The N word in the white house term almost over. His N words all around are not only declaring war, but are actively carrying it out.

Get ready. Exactly what the fucking N word in the white house has wanted.

Fucking N words. I am fucking ready.

That was in return for the white guards targeting convicts in 'Pink April' plan.

White cops and correction officers are being targeted for death by a black prison gang in what’s being called “Black August,” according to a chilling security bulletin obtained by The Post.

The bulletin was issued by the FBI’s National Gang intelligence Center, and the warnings were passed on to city Correction officials on Aug. 5.

“The warning involves an increased risk for violence during ‘Black August,’” say a sternly worded internal memo issued to commanding officers at city jails.

Two days after the warning, a city correction officer at Rikers was beaten up and slashed by an inmate, who also pummeled a second guard. That attack was not related to the Black August threat, a Correction Department spokeswoman told The Post.

But DOC officers are now on high alert, she said.

Prison gang targeted white guards in ‘Black August’ plan: FBI

You all ready? The N word in the white house term almost over. His N words all around are not only declaring war, but are actively carrying it out.

Get ready. Exactly what the fucking N word in the white house has wanted.

Fucking N words. I am fucking ready.
You are ready to watch it on TV?

My current customer is black. We have run into multiple problems on his job that are going to more than double his expected costs for the remodel. He has not rioted. He has not made any threats. In fact he has been quite composed through the entire ordeal. I would also mention he may be the most polite, well mannered person I have EVER met.
About two months ago we did another large bathroom remodel for another black couple. When the job was done they bought all my help 12 packs of their choice and a nice bottle of wine for me. They then went on Angie's List and sang our praises.
This has been my experience with blacks for the last couple decades. I have never had to pull off a job for any reason. In that same time period I have had uppity whites who's jobs I walked off of because they were being very unreasonable.
When my black neighbor happens to be riding his mower while I'm doing yardwork he doesn't attempt to run me down. In fact he waves at me. Crazy huh?

The point being that stereotypes based on the nightly news are both ridiculous as well as uninformed. Blacks in prison or walking the streets looking for trouble are no more indicative of blacks in general than the white trash cooking meth in the trailer are of whites.

Gangs don't integrate even today unless you are free from attachments. Racism has turned into a battle for survival, and it isn't ironic that we see this happening in prison.

Forum List

Back