~Priscilla Presley~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
She is 67 now...wow.
She still is (somewhat) pretty....I say somewhat, because she has had plastic surgeries, and I don't understand why so many celebs keep going thru that shit.
They have to age just like the rest of us......plastic surgery might make them look "better" for a short time...but it's gonna do them in eventually. Besides, when they overdo it...they look like shit!
I think Priscilla was pettier when she became Mother to Lisa Marie.
She looks so fake now.

Priscilla Presley's Style Evolution: From Army Brat To Rock Royalty

I wouldn't just call her "somewhat" pretty, I'd say she's still very pretty, pretty gorgeous actually. You see, the older you are and are considered attractive, the more attractive you are, beauty is supposed to fade w/age and the mere fact that you still are attractive in those old ages makes you more pretty.

I wouldn't just call her "somewhat" pretty, I'd say she's still very pretty, pretty gorgeous actually. You see, the older you are and are considered attractive, the more attractive you are, beauty is supposed to fade w/age and the mere fact that you still are attractive in those old ages makes you more pretty.
Too bad her daughter is bankrupt. She pissed away 100 million. I don’t feel bad at all. She blew more money than we will ever see and now she can come live with me I’ll take good care of her. Unfortunately her budget will be $100 a week.

Too bad her daughter is bankrupt. She pissed away 100 million. I don’t feel bad at all. She blew more money than we will ever see and now she can come live with me I’ll take good care of her. Unfortunately her budget will be $100 a week.
Wow! Who knew she had the ability to be an NBA or NFL star?

Forum List

Back