Prince William to wed (and other patriotic musings)

Oct 5, 2010
I am delighted that Prince William is finally to wed Kate Middleton.
BBC News - Royal wedding: Prince William to marry Kate Middleton

Our Royal Family will go from strength to strength as a result of this marriage.

God save William, Kate and the Royal Family.

And God bless our British troops as they continue to hunt down and exterminate the muslim scum terrorist bastards which threaten us and our American cousins. The time has come to nuke our islamic enemies.

At the same time we need to thwart the ambitions of smelly little nations like India and China, which have misplaced global ambitions which will never come to fruition.

He gave her Diana's engagement ring. Lucky girl - it's an awesome ring. LOL..... And, he's pretty cute. I'm slightly jealous.

• Banned
Thank you for your kind words of support for our royalty, California Girl.

Kind regards,
BB

Nice Story and Wedding will be a big event.
Will be a distraction for the middle and underclass, who are witnessing temporary economic problems in these days. Seeing a pompous wedding in TV, will give them the feeling that Britain still is what it used to be - although only for some.

Like with the old 'American Dream' and the Israelis, who unlike their American counter-parts still live it. Budget cuts you say?

Bringing fresh blood into the fold will prevent those webs between the fingers as is often seen on in-breds...

(...) hunt down and exterminate the muslim scum terrorist bastards which threaten us and our American cousins. The time has come to nuke our islamic enemies.
(...)

What Brits are, we all have seen in 2003 in one of the biggest Anti-War demonstrations on the planet.
BBC NEWS | Europe | Millions join global anti-war protests
Unfortunately, Brits were ruled by ethically corrupted leaders who gave a fuck about their population.

Assholes of your kind exist within all nations.

• Banned
(...) hunt down and exterminate the muslim scum terrorist bastards which threaten us and our American cousins. The time has come to nuke our islamic enemies.
(...)

What Brits are, we all have seen in 2003 in one of the biggest Anti-War demonstrations on the planet.
Unfortunately, Brits were ruled by ethically corrupted leaders who gave a fuck about their population.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were a muzzie!

You sound just like one.

Stay clear of Aghanistan, Iran and Pakistan, for your own safety :lol:

We are gonna demolish those hellholes!

(...)

You sound just like one.

I hope we (US and Europe) will demolish the hellholes, which breed terrorism. We need a president with more guts, though.

And otherwise, I am also happy about this marriage!! :)

(...)

You sound just like one.

You use the word 'we' when you talk about Afghanistan and Iraq. Funny that, because I get the impression you are one of those mouth flapping individuals who likes to advocate war from the safety of his armchair.

You sound just like one.

You use the word 'we' when you talk about Afghanistan and Iraq. Funny that, because I get the impression you are one of those mouth flapping individuals who likes to advocate war from the safety of his armchair.

I am reminded of the saying "America is not at war. The Armed Forces are at war. America is at the Mall."

This glib use of 'we' is ridiculous. 'We' are not heroes. You are. :eusa_angel: Even if you don't admit it.

Ekrem is a Turkish name. Well, Ekrem... I now know where you're coming from.

You're a NATO member, so we can't touch you. You are an ally, unfortunately.

But don't think that you have any chance of being accepted into the EU. There is no way Turkey would be acceptable a member of the EU.

You should form a free trade pact with Iran instead.... but hurry up, Iran won't be around in its current form too much longer.

Last edited:
I am delighted that Prince William is finally to wed Kate Middleton.
BBC News - Royal wedding: Prince William to marry Kate Middleton

Our Royal Family will go from strength to strength as a result of this marriage.

God save William, Kate and the Royal Family.

And God bless our British troops as they continue to hunt down and exterminate the muslim scum terrorist bastards which threaten us and our American cousins. The time has come to nuke our islamic enemies.

At the same time we need to thwart the ambitions of smelly little nations like India and China, which have misplaced global ambitions which will never come to fruition.

Who gives a shit about those hemophiliac recessive gene carrier Royal British family.
Robber baron sucker butts have stolen land and precious resources from practically every continent on the Earth. There is no such thing as caucasian Royalty.
Black African Kings and Queens are the only true royalty on the Earth.
Whites are nothing but johnny come lately imposters.!!:razz:

(...)recessive gene carrier Royal British family(...)

The father looks quite funny with those ears :razz:
The eldest son looks quite normal, but in recent photos you see, that his hair is beginning to withdraw.
The younger brother also looks normal, he is more of the red-color Brit, Wayne Rooney type.

(...)recessive gene carrier Royal British family(...)

The father looks quite funny with those ears :razz:
The eldest son looks quite normal, but in recent photos you see, that his hair is beginning to withdraw.
The younger brother also looks normal, he is more of the red-color Brit, Wayne Rooney type.

Too bad the groom doesn't get to beat his bride on their honeymoon, like Muslims do, right?

Forum List

Back