Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

Seriously. He seems nice. She seems nice. Neither are answerable for any "problem" their parents supposedly posed (I don't see any) and neither picked his/her parents. I wish them decades of love and happiness together. Love is love, and this is great!
Instead of unjustly dumping on LGBTs, why don't we heterosexuals start celebrating our relationships.
Good luck to Meghan and Harry!

You think we might find true love on this forum?

:dance:
I don't think so. Too much negativity. It seems that this forum brings out the worst in some people. Too much hate. Too much ugliness. I would be delighted to see heterosexuals appear who are committed to love and happiness together. The LGBTs have showed us the way with their efforts to achieve marriage, and how much effort this took! Let heterosexuals follow suit, no domestic violence, sexual harassment, "religious" obsessions that the penis must rule in the love nest and make all the decisions. Try love and respect. Kiss. Cuddle. Be proud of your best friend.

The penis must rule. That's a good one. It dominates the thinking of the old dodderers.

Seriously. He seems nice. She seems nice. Neither are answerable for any "problem" their parents supposedly posed (I don't see any) and neither picked his/her parents. I wish them decades of love and happiness together. Love is love, and this is great!
Instead of unjustly dumping on LGBTs, why don't we heterosexuals start celebrating our relationships.
Good luck to Meghan and Harry!

You think we might find true love on this forum?

:dance:
I don't think so. Too much negativity. It seems that this forum brings out the worst in some people. Too much hate. Too much ugliness. I would be delighted to see heterosexuals appear who are committed to love and happiness together. The LGBTs have showed us the way with their efforts to achieve marriage, and how much effort this took! Let heterosexuals follow suit, no domestic violence, sexual harassment, "religious" obsessions that the penis must rule in the love nest and make all the decisions. Try love and respect. Kiss. Cuddle. Be proud of your best friend.

The penis must rule. That's a good one. It dominates the thinking of the old dodderers.
This is the sickness of the persons who identity with the sick social notion known as "patriarchy." I know that I am not supposed to use this word as the right-wingers hate it, but it centers on the rule of the penis in a heterosexual relationship as being supreme with no reason.

Big change compared to 1936.
Why? It's not like Harry is abdicating.

The attitudes, and all that went with it! Social change, and conventions. That sort of thing.
There hasn't been any change in the family. Harry has his own demons to slay. If Harry were the heir to the crown then he would be required to abdicate to marry this girl. No difference.

Harry has a lot of baggage over his mother's death. This marriage of rebellion isn't going to help. This is not a marriage to last.

The attitudes, and all that went with it! Social change, and conventions. That sort of thing.
There hasn't been any change in the family. Harry has his own demons to slay. If Harry were the heir to the crown then he would be required to abdicate to marry this girl. No difference.

Harry has a lot of baggage over his mother's death. This marriage of rebellion isn't going to help. This is not a marriage to last.

Whatever.

Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco.

"Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco."

Will Grace Kelly was perfect and exquisite and sophisticated, this Meghan woman is half Jungle Bunny her mother is negro.

Harry the Oil Driller, the Mother on the left.

spl1414448-032-1492796220.jpg

Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco.

"Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco."

Will Grace Kelly was perfect and exquisite and sophisticated, this Meghan woman is half Jungle Bunny her mother is negro.

Doesn't seem to bother the royal family, why does it bother you?

are you a racist?

Well if Harry was heir to that British Throne no way would they have allowed him to marry a Mulatto. Well Diana who was basically a whore had a thing for fucking Pakis and that Kebab Dodi so Harry has inherited that from her except it's half African his one.

Meghan pre nose job and other plastic surgery work even so she retains strong African features.

meghan-markle-nose-job-childhood-photos-pp.jpg

Why would this be a "marriage of rebellion"? It just seems to be two people who have found each other. No one other than themselves can know what it is like when they are alone together: laugh? cry? have hot sex? Tickle each other? All of the above?
Remember how long it took for Harry's father to finally wed the love of his life after his sham marriage to Harry's mother, who just was selected because she was a virgin and royal.
If Harry and Meghan are in the same bed together and happy when the lights go out, this is all that matters.

are you a racist?

I think it does bother them they just cannot publicly say it does or they'll be called racist.

I am consistent Will that it is disrespecting your Ancestors to burn the coal or oil drill, they spent Centuries perfecting your DNA and to throw that away is disrespectful.

Who cares anyhow Harry isn't heir to that throne, at least William married Kate and has bred now three children. Britains fucked anyway half of their capital city are African and Kebab and they have a Paki Mayor, Winston Churchill must be turning in his grave he was not exactly fond of Africans or Kebabs.

In spite of its roots, we are apparently still perfectly comfortable using the phrase, even though royal blood has probably been mixed for centuries. There have been Africans throughout Europe since at least Roman times, and marriages between European royals, with their fondness for black servants, slaves and extramarital reproduction, make it unsurprising that Queen Charlotte, wife of George III – described, in an era when slaves were omnipresent, as “ugly”, with a dark complexion and flared nostrils – may well have had some African heritage. So might Queen Philippa, wife of Edward III, described as having broad nostrils and a wide mouth, and as being “brown of skin all over”.

We are as unwilling to embrace the ethnic heritage of the royal family as we are to investigate their centuries-old links with the slave trade. When asked about Queen Charlotte’s origins a few years ago, the royal historian Hugo Vickers assured Brits that even if African blood had penetrated the royal bloodline “there would be no shame attached to it” and “it wouldn’t show that they are significantly black”. What a relief.

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the myth of royal purity | Afua Hirsch

Why would this be a "marriage of rebellion"? It just seems to be two people who have found each other. No one other than themselves can know what it is like when they are alone together: laugh? cry? have hot sex? Tickle each other? All of the above?
Remember how long it took for Harry's father to finally wed the love of his life after his sham marriage to Harry's mother, who just was selected because she was a virgin and royal.
If Harry and Meghan are in the same bed together and happy when the lights go out, this is all that matters.

Should never have married Diana. She was basically a brood mare.

Camille was considered to be not aristocratic enough in those days. Can you imagine?

Everything about it screams marriage of rebellion, she's a Mulatto that's all you need to know that its a rebellion. He should just do what the usual has always been, keep this one hidden as a mistress to get extra fucks from and marry someone more appropriate also it's never a good idea to marry outside your Class, Americans won't get that as you don't have an actual Class system yours is based on how much money some Meat Packing Heir from New York has been passed down or whatever which is not a Class system, you cannot buy your way into a Higher Class you are born into it and you also cannot change what Class you are.

This is a European thing so Americans don't get this stuff.

are you a racist?

I think it does bother them they just cannot publicly say it does or they'll be called racist.

I am consistent Will that it is disrespecting your Ancestors to burn the coal or oil drill, they spent Centuries perfecting your DNA and to throw that away is disrespectful.

Who cares anyhow Harry isn't heir to that throne, at least William married Kate and has bred now three children. Britains fucked anyway half of their capital city are African and Kebab and they have a Paki Mayor, Winston Churchill must be turning in his grave he was not exactly fond of Africans or Kebabs.
are you that sure of your ancestry?

I have whites, blacks, tans, and some with a tinge of yellow in my current family.

English, Irish, Scots, German, Filipino, Cajun, etc.

If you seriously believe your line has been lily white since Adam and Eve walked out of the Garden...

you have serious problems with reality.

Should never have married Diana. She was basically a brood mare.

Camille was considered to be not aristocratic enough in those days. Can you imagine?

Camille is 100% better than Diana, not sure why Charles didn't get married to Camilla in the 1970s or perhaps she was already married I'll have to Google.

IMHO the best British Royal was Princess Margaret and they destroyed her life and she went into alcoholism, all this because she wanted to marry that Peter ???? in the 1950s and was told she couldn't because he was divorced and he was very suave and well educated and from good stock.

Now look at this Harry the Oil Driller and the MSM are orgasmic because he's OMG being Diverse and Multicultural. WTF pathetic.

Unless things are stopped probably Prince George when he grows up will be told he's got to marry a Kebab woman from Pakistan or whatever, the British are going so far down the toilet now with Infinity Immigration they'll have to have a Paki Queen.

What the hell is a "jungle bunny"? Please explain, racist trash.

Forum List

Back