Prince Harry, his wife Meghan & her mother were involved in "near catastrophic" car chase after being followed by paparazzi, according to spokesperson

NYC Mayor Eric Adams: ‘I would find it hard to believe that there was a two-hour high speed chase. I find that hard to believe, but we will find out the exact duration of it. But if it’s a 10 minute chase — A 10 minute chase is extremely dangerous in New York City.”

The most important part of the article you linked:

Prince Harry, his wife Meghan and her mother were involved in a "near catastrophic" car chase after being followed by paparazzi, according to his spokesperson.

I'd bet this never happened any where near the description of the article. Harry and Meghan are desperate for attention and people chasing them down one way alleys. They'd just love it, especially if it made the news as long as the pictures of the Sussexes were complimentary.
Police accounts reportedly differ from their story.

I'm trying to imagine a car chase in Manhattan and all I can come up with is the French Connection scene.

Seems doubtful.

Don't let their lies fool you. He loves it.
You think he loved the way his mother died too?

By the way, he was born into the Royal family, he didn't choose it.....but he definitely chose to leave it

Meanwhile you would blow King Charles today, for a bit of royalty perks...

It was potentially catastrophic because they engaged in a childish chase. Stop the freaking vehicle and let the photographers take their pictures before you kill your self and others. It's the price of fame. In Harry's case it might be the price of inbred insanity.

You think he loved the way his mother died too?

By the way, he was born into the Royal family, he didn't choose it.....but he definitely chose to leave it

Meanwhile you would blow King Charles today, for a bit of royalty perks...
I'm not a detective but, I don't think anyone has ever chosen what they're born into. Also in the news -

French paparazzi 1

American paparazzi 0

Tell me again why Prince Harry is a bad guy for trying to get his wife and kids away from the horrific way of life that killed his mother

There is more to this story than meets the eye. I don't believe any of this bs story for one second. Assuming it happened at all, there was no need for their vehicle to drive bat shit crazy, putting their lives at risk. That was their choice, if it actually happened.

1684425879051.jpeg

For anybody who lives in or have in Manhattan at that time of night, there's WAY too many vehicles on the road for a high-speed chase to happen. Much less a high-speed chase for two hours. When you get the NYC mayor questioning your story, you better be able to provide the receipts showing proof of your story.

Also, this "event" happened while in the UK, the prince has a lawsuit against the Home Office over the ability to have his own security detail while he's in the UK. Link Could this all be just a coincidence?

Forum List

Back