Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
The royals have become more Liberal, thank God.

The British royal family officially announced Prince Harry's engagement to actress Meghan Markle on Monday, with the wedding set to take place in spring 2018. The couple now begin a media blitz, beginning with an interview that will air on British television later tonight.

What they're saying: Harry's brother and sister-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, issued a statement: "We are very excited for Harry and Meghan. It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."

3500.jpg

Beautiful couple

The British royal family officially announced Prince Harry's engagement to actress Meghan Markle on Monday, with the wedding set to take place in spring 2018. The couple now begin a media blitz, beginning with an interview that will air on British television later tonight.

What they're saying: Harry's brother and sister-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, issued a statement: "We are very excited for Harry and Meghan. It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."
Who gives a fuck, I sure don't..We kicked England's butt over 200 years ago, just so we don't have to put up with the royal pain in the asses. Yet here are a few swooning over them, like they are better than US... Which they aren't..

Who gives a fuck, I sure don't..We kicked England's butt over 200 years ago, just so we don't have to put up with the royal pain in the asses. Yet here are a few swooning over them, like they are better than US... Which they aren't..

You drool over them, more than we do.

It's not their fault.

Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco.

Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco.
I thought of King Edward's abdication to marry Wallis Simpson. The Royal family has come a long way, baby.
They learned the lesson with the Diana/Camilla mess. If the Royal men have chosen their partner, live with it or they'll burn the house down.

England has been our allies for over 150 years.
I don't believe in rubbing a 200 year war in the noses of our friends.
Germany and Japan are our friends now.
Much closer friends than Russia.

An occasion for splendid hats! I can't wait!
upload_2017-11-27_7-59-25.png

Exactly, although our Friendship with England is more like a rebellious child who emancipated themselves finally going back to Christmas dinner, while our Friendship with the Germans and Japanese is more like a former criminal being friends with the cops who arrested their asses.

When royalty is present and I am supposed to genuflect in their presence, I say "Bullshit", just like if a Movie Star or Prof Athlete walk by, as they are equal to me, not superior. Too many idiots out there put these people on the pedestal, and it goes to their heads...We all bleed the same, and while some can catch a ball or make a movie better than me , I want any one of those elites to fix a F-15 or A-10....

royal-saudi-air-force-f-15s-fsx1.jpg

It's not their fault.
I don't "DROOL" over anyone. It is you liberal sycophants, that drool over anyone who you think are smarter than yourselves9and that isn't saying much), except anyone with a (R) in front of their names.

obama-messiah.jpg

It's not their fault.
I don't "DROOL" over anyone. It is you liberal sycophants, that drool over anyone who you think are smarter than yourselves9and that isn't saying much), except anyone with a (R) in front of their names.

obama-messiah.jpg

I'm a liberal? How could you? :crybaby:

Forum List

Back