Prince Harry, his wife Meghan & her mother were involved in "near catastrophic" car chase after being followed by paparazzi, according to spokesperson

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Last edited:
Tell me again why Prince Harry is a bad guy for trying to get his wife and kids away from the horrific way of life that killed his mother

Don't let their lies fool you. He loves it.

Tell me again why Prince Harry is a bad guy for trying to get his wife and kids away from the horrific way of life that killed his mother

Then get away from it. Give up the castles, the stipend from the British taxpayers, and the fawning sycophant royal groupies and get a job at Costco.

Then Shut The Hell Up and and stop going on TV to kvetch about your rough life as a pampered royal house pet.

The most important part of the article you linked:

Prince Harry, his wife Meghan and her mother were involved in a "near catastrophic" car chase after being followed by paparazzi, according to his spokesperson.

I'd bet this never happened any where near the description of the article. Harry and Meghan are desperate for attention and people chasing them down one way alleys. They'd just love it, especially if it made the news as long as the pictures of the Sussexes were complimentary.

• Banned
The most important part of the article you linked:

Prince Harry, his wife Meghan and her mother were involved in a "near catastrophic" car chase after being followed by paparazzi, according to his spokesperson.

I'd bet this never happened any where near the description of the article. Harry and Meghan are desperate for attention and people chasing them down one way alleys. They'd just love it, especially if it made the news as long as the pictures of the Sussexes were complimentary.
i reported the whole facts, it's up to you to judge. you can think whatever you want.

i reported the whole facts, it's up to you to judge. you can think whatever you want.
I understand. But you're giving credence to their story simply by posting it and you're not exactly posting it without bias.

And of course I can think whatever I want to. With all due respect, I find it stupid when people say this to each other.

I understand. But you're giving credence to their story simply by posting it and you're not exactly posting it without bias.

And of course I can think whatever I want to. With all due respect, I find it stupid when people say this to each other.
someone would've posted the story if I didn't. i couldn't resist doing it, honestly. it's too juicy. usually if it's a big story i leave it to someone else to post, unless it is of particular interest to me personally

FwWJzomWABgKt4H

Forum List

Back