Pressure Grows for Resignation

Public shaming works with a lot of people but remember, it's a leftist dem black woman who has a inflated opinion of herself we are talking about here.....Think Stacy Abrams, or The Squad, Jackson-Lee, they have no shame.

Public shaming works with a lot of people but remember, it's a leftist dem black woman who has a inflated opinion of herself we are talking about here.....Think Stacy Abrams, or The Squad, Jackson-Lee, they have no shame.
Isn't that what free speech is all about?

Last edited:
Freedom of Speech covers everything except criticism of the JEWISH PEOPLE .

Strange .
Cannot work out why you would not call out Child Killers and those proposing genocide .

My guess is that ordinary Jews in Israel detest their Terrorist Government who seem hell bent on outdoing the German Nazis .

Sieg Heil , Nutty Yahoo .

Strange .
Cannot work out why you would not call out Child Killers and those proposing genocide .

My guess is that ordinary Jews in Israel detest their Terrorist Government who seem hell bent on outdoing the German Nazis .

Did you find that you started to experience these intrusive thoughts when you were in your early twenties?

There may be some products that can help.

You have no shame pointing out Black women. It's called gendered racism.
Some women are indeed assholes, regardless of ethnicity. Women in general are a target of the far right, historically.

Some women are indeed assholes, regardless of ethnicity. Women in general are a target of the far right, historically.
Is there anything in the world more right wing than Islamism, though?

The same antisemites spouting their garbage against Jews have no problems with the honor killings and FGM of those they support while attacking those from a culture where women have a high status instead of low.

How are they 'targeted' by the far right exactly?

But the left not being able to define the term 'woman' and allowing biological males to compete against women and take their trophies and 1st place finishes is just cool, right?

But the left not being able to define the term 'woman' and allowing biological males to compete against women and take their trophies and 1st place finishes is just cool, right?
Yep.

and why is he claiming that opposition to antisemitism is "far right" to begin with?

Lost in all this strange need to label something as right wing or left is the actual underlying political philosophy involved. One of the most essential tenets of liberal political ideology has to do with the tyranny of the majority and preventing the abuse of minorities at the hands of this majority.

Is liberalism now "far right"?

I don't know, looks like they are doing a good job of targeting themselves.....I say we let them continue and see how it works out for them. ;)
Agreed. Like some of their male counterparts, their judgement sometimes makes them their own worst enemy.

The left? I had no idea you knew 100 million people personally.

They are targeted as having lower self control and ethical judgement. Look at the abortion issue and the stereotype attacks of how characterized in general.

Did you find that you started to experience these intrusive thoughts when you were in your early twenties?

There may be some products that can help.
See what I mean by me pointing out your very limited skills .
Talk to a point I raised ,or , Walk On By .

Or , Tell me why Jews should be free of criticism when they are deliberately involved in a Psy Op as a ruse to pursue Genocide .

If it is all too difficult for you , join in the Puzzle Topics and have "Fun" .
Woof , woof .

Or , Tell me why Jews should be free of criticism when they are deliberately involved in a Psy Op as a ruse to pursue Genocide .

Woof , woof .
Nonsense.

Woof , woof .
The pills cannot possibly help you if you don't take them.

Strange .

Those universities presidents were basically inciting attacks you ignorant twat.

Forum List

Back