Israeli Staged Propaganda Exposed

Yes, wars include propaganda. Sometimes it's so obvious. Sometimes it's not, but in this video it is.

Why?

Humiliation is on their last dish.

65751678403c0ba11.jpg

Last edited:
I can't speak to the voracity of any sifed claims, I suspect what "sounds legit and what doesnt". Let's be real here, as a militar history buff who.has read many of the deceptive activities that occured in the past, do you really believe that either side is going to be constantly on the level?

ISIS does it, am I right?

Probably.
But again,it's common practise during times of war.
Oh...and I see you didnt address the fact that muslim terrorist are well known for their propensity of blowing themselves up to take out their perceived enemies.
It's kinda tough to hide a large amount of explosive up their bungholes.

Probably.
But again,it's common practise during times of war.
Oh...and I see you didnt address the fact that muslim terrorist are well known for their propensity of blowing themselves up to take out their perceived enemies.
It's kinda tough to hide a large amount of explosive up their bungholes.
"Probably?" Oh.
But but but
Why don't you start another OP on how big an asshole you are.

"Probably?" Oh.
But but but
Why don't you start another OP on how big an asshole you are.

Whats your point here?
Obviously you failed yet again to address the obvious.
Oh....I dont dislike HamAss for any other reason other than they're terrorist.
So how many Israelis have you attacked recently ya Anti Semite?

This is a Zone 2 thread. If you are going to flame another member, YOU MUST ADDRESS THE TOPIC! The topic is, (if you need a reminder; )

Israeli Staged Propaganda Exposed​

"Yes, wars include propaganda. Sometimes it's so obvious. Sometimes it's not"

Replies must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

(I have seen propaganda from the other side as well. As some have argued, even this video can be argued to be propaganda. .. . . if someone can prove these incidents are, indeed real. Keep on topic if you are going to flame please!)

Forum List

Back