Press may Boycott Palin

Palin is afraid of sticking her foot in her mouth. I guess she has been watching Joe Biden clips or something?

She will be endoctrinated by the time the VP debates come along. Her and Biden will probably put on a good show.

They've only got very little time to complete the indoctrination ...

I can't wait for the debates!

Anyway we know what this is all about. The McCain campaign knows they effed up picking Palin and their only solution to the problem they created is to keep her under tight control and tucked away at all times.

Props to CNN for growing a pair.

Palin press may boycott UN conference - Yahoo! News

Maybe if they only asked questions for which she already has an answer? Just a thought...

Maybe when they figure out how to be journalists again instead of an Obama cheerleading camp, they will get more access.

Funny this is presented as some kind of "report" about journalists deciding to "boycott" Palin -when McCain and Palin have been boycotting certain stations and "journalists" all along who have already made it clear they can't do their job and adhere to the ethics and standards of good journalism. Certain reporters and their employers are the ones being cut off here and whether they choose to cover a particular story or not -there are plenty of others who will.

Hillary Clinton and her campaign spokespeople boycotted NBC and all its affililiates on the grounds their "reports" were nothing more than a campaign rally for Obama -but also constantly criticized the media for its unfair and biased "reporting" in favor of Obama and said that of all media sources, Fox News was the most fair in its reporting.

Since it is possible that McCain will win this election, if they don't want to be cut off from covering those making the news, they had better figure out how to actually REPORT the unbiased FACTS -instead of showing their blathering giddy support for one candidate and indulging in nauseatingly disparate treatment of candidates - and pretending THAT is the news.

lol ...

What would they bicker about?

Sarah isn't there to think or provide insight ...

Obama and Biden HAVE been bickering -about Biden constantly sticking his foot in his mouth. His latest was telling the press that if HE were running for President, he would never have allowed the ad Obama authorized and ran that falsely claimed McCain didn't know how to use a computer or send an email. In fact he routinely uses a computer and has for many years - but cannot type due to his war injuries. That he can't type because of his war injuries has been widely reported so it makes Obama look like the real insensitive asshole he is.

Apparently Biden caught a lot of flak from Obama about his comments and criticisms of that ad - because today he tried to back down from that. But without actually retracting his criticism of it in the first place.

Just love the idiots who have this NEED to portray Palin as something that she isn't. You only read smear sites anyway, where their philosophy is never to actually debate the issues -but are focused merely on character assassination while pretending that actually substitutes for intelligent discussion on the issues. Sadly that appears to be all some boobs even want based on the number of those who do nothing but engage in rumor mongering. So the idea that you have a legitimate clue about the woman, much less pretending you are even capable of making a fully informed decision -is truly laughable.

Obama and Biden HAVE been bickering -about Biden constantly sticking his foot in his mouth. His latest was telling the press that if HE were running for President, he would never have allowed the ad Obama authorized and ran that falsely claimed McCain didn't know how to use a computer or send an email. In fact he routinely uses a computer and has for many years - but cannot type due to his war injuries. That he can't type because of his war injuries has been widely reported so it makes Obama look like the real insensitive asshole he is.

Apparently Biden caught a lot of flak from Obama about his comments and criticisms of that ad - because today he tried to back down from that. But without actually retracting his criticism of it in the first place.

Just love the idiots who have this NEED to portray Palin as something that she isn't. You only read smear sites anyway, where their philosophy is never to actually debate the issues -but are focused merely on character assassination while pretending that actually substitutes for intelligent discussion on the issues. Sadly that appears to be all some boobs even want based on the number of those who do nothing but engage in rumor mongering. So the idea that you have a legitimate clue about the woman, much less pretending you are even capable of making a fully informed decision -is truly laughable.

I think you misread my post too ....

Bruddah, you don't know the first thing about me. Please stop pretending you do.

So lets see, we've got:

1.) Charlie Gibson, who the Right is screaming is a wingnut Liberal when he's not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7WaoarLZHc]YouTube - Charlie Gibson heckled after the ABC Democratic debate[/ame]

Hmm, did we forget this already certain people on here?

2.) Sean Hannity, well I'll let the videos speak for themselves..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7_ub_cjjk&feature=related]YouTube - Sean Hannity reveals his hate for Barack Obama!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYqXeJUaJp8&feature=related]YouTube - Hannity Denies Ron Paul's debate Poll Victory[/ame]

He's the biggest Right Winger on Fox News.

3.) Katie Couric, let this link speak for itself.

Media Matters - CBS splices McCain interview clip, expunging his false claim on surge timeline and falsely suggesting he gave different answer

No wonder why Sarah Palin is willing to go on Katie Couric's show. If she messes up, Katie will just edit it out. :eusa_whistle:

Sarah, Sarah, comment?

"I was for the bridge before I was against the bridge I was against the money before I was for the money...."

Anything else?

"I was for the bridge before I was against the bridge I was against the money before I was for the money...."

oh jeez....

They've only got very little time to complete the indoctrination ...

I can't wait for the debates!

"So Joe, have you ever eaten any moose meat?'

"No, but I personally don't have anything against a moose. But what does that have to do with the Bush doctrine?"

"Well, I have eaten moose and it ain't half bad."

Forum List

Back