Press may Boycott Palin

She's been called a liar. Next is "pathological" liar. Then there's that stare.

Toast. :lol:

Yup and I love how Factcheck.org is a bastion of knowledge on Barack Obama but is lying it's ass off about Palin. Can we say two faced hypocrite in the case of those leftiods that do just that?

I kinda look at it in the same vein as when McCain's camp said that the Tina Fey skit was "sexist". I mean....it was 2 women. Where is the sexism?

I'd be curious to see that (McCain's camp's response) - where is it?

They've only got very little time to complete the indoctrination ...I can't wait for the debates!
Me too! Just don't make an Obama "Uh" drinking game out of it. In ten minutes you'll be on the floor.
No, she's not. She's (Palin) a political playboy bunny.
So I guess Democrat women are Political Transvestites?

democrat_women.jpg

This means Sarah Palin wasn't picked for her brains ...
So that would make two veep candidates not chosen for their brains right? :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
hmmm, Palin is not talking to the press, so how the hell can they "boycott" her, when shes already boycotting them

I think the press has a right to be pissed off about this. They have a right ask the potential VP on the United States questions. If this was the Obama camp hiding Biden like this the republicans would have had a field day, but because it's one of their own they see nothing wrong with it.

I think the press has a right to be pissed off about this. They have a right ask the potential VP on the United States questions. If this was the Obama camp hiding Biden like this the republicans would have had a field day, but because it's one of their own they see nothing wrong with it.
these assholes dont deserve it
they have been attacking her since the day she was annouced
i'm glad shes pissing them off
most people can see what they atre doing
they got away with it with Dan Qyuayle, shes not making the same mistakes he did in trying to get through to these asshole, and i like that
the media can shove their partisan bullshit right up their asses

these assholes dont deserve it
they have been attacking her since the day she was annouced
i'm glad shes pissing them off
most people can see what they atre doing
they got away with it with Dan Qyuayle, shes not making the same mistakes he did in trying to get through to these asshole, and i like that
the media can shove their partisan bullshit right up their asses

I think McCain/Palin's handlers have calculated that they will take less of a hit by hiding her than actually putting her letting her speak ...

It must suck to be in that predicament.

I think McCain/Palin's handlers have calculated that they will take less of a hit by hiding her than actually putting her letting her speak ...

It must suck to be in that predicament.
no, i dont agree
she will likely be sellective in who she will speak with

i disagree, i think they are being sellective because the media are a bunch of assholes

Yeah, yeah ... I know ... poor wittle Sahwah is being picked on by the bullies in the media ... it would be terrible to see the flower wilt ...

Like I said before playing the victim and hiding her away hurts they campaign less than putting her out there.

Yeah, yeah ... I know ... poor wittle Sahwah is being picked on by the bullies in the media ... it would be terrible to see the flower wilt ...

Like I said before playing the victim and hiding her away hurts they campaign less than putting her out there.
no no, not that at all
i think you are going to be shocked

no no, not that at all
i think you are going to be shocked

If putting Palin in front of the press were an asset to the campaign the McCain camp would be falling over themselves to put her in those situations.

If putting Palin in front of the press were an asset to the campaign the McCain camp would be falling over themselves to put her in those situations.
again, you are forgetting that these things are done by expectations
if, like you are showing, people have a low expectation of Palin before the debate, her slicing and dicing of Biden will be all that more impressive

think about it
this is playing right into that

again, you are forgetting that these things are done by expectations
if, like you are showing, people have a low expectation of Palin before the debate, her slicing and dicing of Biden will be all that more impressive

think about it
this is playing right into that

I thought they were staying away from the press because they are jerks?

Well are they gonna boycott the bitch or not? Do something so you sniveling little snotty brats can quit whining about it. Jeez.

Forum List

Back