Presidential Resume Question

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
In your opinion, if you took each candidate's name and party affiliation off of the resume for President, and ignore all of the speeches and everything that these candidates promise who would be most qualified? I'm talking about looking at a paper resume... who is most qualified?

Obama
Biden
Palin
McCain

In your opinion, if you took each candidate's name and party affiliation off of the resume for President, and ignore all of the speeches and everything that these candidates promise who would be most qualified? I'm talking about looking at a paper resume... who is most qualified?

Obama
Biden
Palin
McCain

Biden and McCain are close here, but McCain edges Biden out due to twenty years of honorable military service. This doesn't take away from Biden it simply adds to McCain. On paper, a retired Navy officer looks good. Obama and Palin pale in comparison to the amount of experience that McCain and Biden bring.

Final answer: John McCain

Biden and McCain are close here, but McCain edges Biden out due to twenty years of honorable military service. This doesn't take away from Biden it simply adds to McCain. On paper, a retired Navy officer looks good. Obama and Palin pale in comparison to the amount of experience that McCain and Biden bring.

Final answer: John McCain

Ditto.

Obama
Biden
Palin
McCain

Most qualified to least qualified:

McCain
Palin
Biden
Obama

Forum List

Back