President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

/——/ OK Spanky.

Thanks for admitting you are not capable of posting anything that might be even slight negative towards Trump...that small bit of honesty from you is refreshing.
/——-/ What does finding high yield funds for retirement have to do with Trump?

Let's try this, a simple yes or no...

Is 1.92% growth over 16 months considered good for the S&P?

Is a loss of 3.7% over 16 months considered good for the Russell 2000?
/——-/ Not if you invest 100% in the S&P or Russell indexes without selling covered calls. But who is dumb enough to do that when there are so many other options?

You just cannot do it. Your religion is so strong that you cannot say anything remotely negative about your god in the White house...

too fucking funny.
/——/ You keep turning investing 101 into something about Trump. And you ignored my response about the S&P and Russell proving you have no idea what I was talking about.

/——/ You keep turning investing 101 into something about Trump. And you ignored my response about the S&P and Russell proving you have no idea what I was talking about.

your response ignored the question, so yep I did ignore your response.

This is not about your or mine investing, this is about market performance, nothing else. you can make all the claims you like about being the most awesome investor ever, but it is all just talk on the internet since you cannot provide any evidence to support it.

Market performance on the other hand we can look at actual facts and compare the performance for one time period to another or to its historical performance, but you will not do that. You cannot do that.

You told me to look at the S&P and the Russell 2000...I gave you the performance for each over the last 16 months and you changed the subject because it did not fit your narrative that Trump is god.

So, one more time...

Is 1.92% growth over 16 months good performance from the S&P? A simple yes or no will do.

Is a loss of 3.7% over the last 16 months good performance for the Russell 2000? A simple yes or no will do.

So, you are happy with 4% growth over 12 months, is that what you are saying?

It has to suck being such a mindless partisan, you cannot even admit the truth when it might mean a negative towards you guy in the White House.

I truly pity you.

If that fund has done 4% over the last 12 months, I'm fine with it. Others have done better, one has done worse. Do I care if you pity me, absolutely not, I find it funny if anything....dumbass.

you are fine with 4% when it normally averages 16%? Aren't you a sucker! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

if Obama were POTUS you would not be happy with 4%...but now you have to be! Sucks to be you! It really does
/——/ explain why this fund had a 25% return: T. Rowe Price Comm & Tech Investor - n.a.:PRMTX Buy, Sell and Hold Ratings - TheStreet

It has has a 12% return over the last 12 months. 12 months ago it was 101.4 today it is 113.46...a rate of growth of 12.2%...which is below its average for the last 5 years. So even the best of funds are not doing as well as they normally would in this stagnant market.

It is showing 25% YTD because of how much it drooped right before the new year.
/——/ OK Mr Wizard. So 12% isn’t better than it he 4% you whined about? I also posted a link for the top 10. You take your money and divide it equally over the top 5 or 6 and keep adjusting every 6 months. Geeeeze.

Ya can't fix stupid.

This is not about your or mine investing, this is about market performance, nothing else. you can make all the claims you like about being the most awesome investor ever, but it is all just talk on the internet since you cannot provide any evidence to support it.

Market performance on the other hand we can look at actual facts and compare the performance for one time period to another or to its historical performance, but you will not do that. You cannot do that.

You told me to look at the S&P and the Russell 2000...I gave you the performance for each over the last 16 months and you changed the subject because it did not fit your narrative that Trump is god.

So, one more time...

Is 1.92% growth over 16 months good performance from the S&P? A simple yes or no will do.

Is a loss of 3.7% over the last 16 months good performance for the Russell 2000? A simple yes or no will do.
/——/ Absolutely meaninglessness unless you are 100% invested in those two markets. So you’re whining about something few if any invest in. It’s easy to make money in a flat market as I’ve demonstrated. But you have to do some homework. Now as far as your second topic, no I have nothing negative to say about Trump. I’ll keep you posted if anything comes up.

So, one more time...

/——/ Absolutely meaninglessness unless you are 100% invested in those two markets. So you’re whining about something few if any invest in. It’s easy to make money in a flat market as I’ve demonstrated. But you have to do some homework. Now as far as your second topic, no I have nothing negative to say about Trump. I’ll keep you posted if anything comes up.

you are such a good and faithful worshiper. Do you have a little statue of Trump in your bedroom you kiss the ass of each night before you go to bed?

That's the presidents job dummy...to pave a path of hope...to make it possible for us to succeed....the presidents job is not to tell us we can't do any better...like Obama did and what is sad is how you can't see the truth because you have been so propagandized.....and poorly educated in our public schools....you really should read more....

Look, if you need some elected official to give you confidence and hope, that is all on you. Do not bring me into that situation. I make my own confidence and own success, I do not rely on the government to give it to me.
Its not what I need dumbass...its what the civilized world needs...its a display of we can do from the leader of the free world....it works every time its tried....too many other US presidents had a we can't mentality...Trump doesn't know what that is....get used to Trump Gator...he will be re elected....not a doubt in my mind....

Do you really think people are so pathetic they need some happy words from a politician to have confidence and move forward?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
There is nothing pathetic about a leader that leads with confidence...what is pathetic are knuckleheads that think they don't need anyone....that think a depressing can't do attitude is a good thing for a US president....look at what we just went through with a weak leader....Bush...followed by a president that thought our best days were behind us.....Obama....people want a positive message to hold on to and so do corporations and the stock market and mom and pop shops.....and Trump has provided that....the economy clicked on the day he won...because of his attitude and confidence that America is not dead....that our best days are yet to come.....

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
Thomas Jefferson

“The circulation of confidence is better than the circulation of money.”
James Madison

There is nothing pathetic about a leader that leads with confidence...what is pathetic are knuckleheads that think they don't need anyone....that think a depressing can't do attitude is a good thing for a US president....look at what we just went through with a weak leader....Bush...followed by a president that thought our best days were behind us.....Obama....people want a positive message to hold on to and so do corporations and the stock market and mom and pop shops.....and Trump has provided that....the economy clicked on the day he won...because of his attitude and confidence that America is not dead....that our best days are yet to come.....

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
Thomas Jefferson

I agree, there is nothing pathetic about a leader that leads with confidence, but there is something pathetic about someone that needs that leader for their own confidence.

Nothing changed on the day he won except a different set of wingnuts were happy.

Totally awesome!

I am going to tell you Democrats right here and right now: You don't have an ice cube's chance in Hell against this guy. You could run Jesus Christ Himself in 2020, and even He would still lose.

Take my word for this: As a former Democrat myself, ya'll are in some seriously deep doo-doo. You have seriously underestimated this man, and don't have a clue what he's capable of.

is it hard to hear him talk with your head so far up his ass?

Dang, that made no fricken sense.

Well, since you head is just as far up Trump's ass, does all that fat around his ass block the sound of Trump talking?

All I gave you was a warning. You can interpret it anyway you want to, or even blow it off. But the fact is, there's nothing you can do to stop him. Everything you leftists have thrown against him has failed miserably and like it or not, you will lose again in 2020. Be ready for it.

They are not only gonna lose they are destroying themselves with TDS in the process. The democratic party is going extinct. The only democrats left who haven't walked away are insane idiots.

Thomas Jefferson

I agree, there is nothing pathetic about a leader that leads with confidence, but there is something pathetic about someone that needs that leader for their own confidence.

Nothing changed on the day he won except a different set of wingnuts were happy.
Lets see you said that in your last 5 responses to me...and its as silly now as it was then.....no one said we need someone to boost our personal confidence....That is up to us....I'm speaking of the confidence in a stable world...confidence in a economic agenda that is positive....confidence in things beyond ones control...
That is why we have leaders...leaders in the white house and the Marine corps barracks....as a leader you must exhume confidence....there is nothing pathetic about it...

Thomas Jefferson

Lets see you said that in your last 5 responses to me...and its as silly now as it was then.....no one said we need someone to boost our personal confidence....That is up to us....I'm speaking of the confidence in a stable world...confidence in a economic agenda that is positive....confidence in things beyond ones control...
That is why we have leaders...leaders in the white house and the Marine corps barracks....as a leader you must exhume confidence....there is nothing pathetic about it...

All I can say to that is you allow those over your to have way too much influence on your life.

On Nov 9th when I went to work nothing had changed in my life from when I went to work on Nov 8th. I did not feel better about life, the world or anything else.

Speaking of filth?? That would be you.

As I said. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly.

The current UE is 3.6 % That's better than 4.7%. Both are good and both Barry and Trump deserve the credit.

Go be a filthy bitch somewhere else.

Why do either deserve the credit? Why not give the credit to the companies actually hiring people.

I didn't vote for either....but Obama did put measures to help the economy after he was handed a catastrophe. The orange, by all measures he is fucking it up, with his trade wars and unstable governing, and childish behaviors that can negatively affect the market.....but like you said the hard working men and women of this country are not going by what the toddler in chief is doing....is business as usual.

Well for fucking up the economy is doing pretty damned good.

As for Barry? He spent his first term and a half hanging the AOC around the necks of the tax payers. He never even looked at the economy till he got that done.

While he was POTUS the economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof.

He finally decided to get off his dead ass and do something. Which he did. He left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

Oh and as for a negative market?? That seems to be doing quite well as well. Oh it has its days where its up and then down. But that's how the market works.

You really are quite stupid and biased.

Carry on dumbass.

You call 4.7% a fair hand. That is far more than fair. You are the one who is biased and stupid.

3.6% is better than 4.7% in case your math is rusty. That's UE. The economy wasn't doing that great when he left office. Its doing great now though. Both deserve the credit and unlike your stupid ass I give both credit.
Lol UE as you like it to call has been going down so nothing changed...thanks for confirming my point. And the economy was doing good and going upward as well. ;)

Speaking of filth?? That would be you.

As I said. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly.

The current UE is 3.6 % That's better than 4.7%. Both are good and both Barry and Trump deserve the credit.

Go be a filthy bitch somewhere else.

Why do either deserve the credit? Why not give the credit to the companies actually hiring people.

I didn't vote for either....but Obama did put measures to help the economy after he was handed a catastrophe. The orange, by all measures he is fucking it up, with his trade wars and unstable governing, and childish behaviors that can negatively affect the market.....but like you said the hard working men and women of this country are not going by what the toddler in chief is doing....is business as usual.

As for Barry? He spent his first term and a half hanging the AOC around the necks of the tax payers. He never even looked at the economy till he got that done.

He finally decided to get off his dead ass and do something. Which he did. He left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it greatly.

Oh and as for a negative market?? That seems to be doing quite well as well. Oh it has its days where its up and then down. But that's how the market works.

Carry on dumbass.
Show me what did the orange do , that curved the unemployment rate and economy that was different from the last 6 years. To on. I need numbers and graphs.

You want em. Go look em up your self dumbass. I'm not your secretary.
I see you can't prove it. :)

Carry on dumbass.

You call 4.7% a fair hand. That is far more than fair. You are the one who is biased and stupid.

3.6% is better than 4.7% in case your math is rusty. That's UE. The economy wasn't doing that great when he left office. Its doing great now though. Both deserve the credit and unlike your stupid ass I give both credit.
Lol UE as you like it to call has been going down so nothing changed...thanks for confirming my point. And the economy was doing good and going upward as well. ;)

Sure it was. Whatever floats your leaky blue boat.

Carry on dumbass.
Show me what did the orange do , that curved the unemployment rate and economy that was different from the last 6 years. To on. I need numbers and graphs.

You want to prove you point, look it up yourself.

Carry on dumbass.

Name one economic indicator that changed direction after the election of Trump...just one...

Carry on dumbass.

Please indicate on this graph of the UE rate when Trump was elected. Show us the great big change that took place under Trump

upload_2019-5-22_5-26-48-png.261950

Carry on dumbass.

Name one economic indicator that changed direction after the election of Trump...just one...

So you don't think UE and the economy improved after Trump took office??

Trump will get the credit because he's POTUS. Just as Barry would have gotten the credit because he was POTUS.

I give both credit. Barry left Trump a fair had but things improved Greatly after he took office.

Carry on dumbass.

Trump's Economic Scorecard: One Year Since Election

there's a few. "not as strong as billed" is still an uptick also.

So you don't think UE and the economy improved after Trump took office??

Trump will get the credit because he's POTUS. Just as Barry would have gotten the credit because he was POTUS.

I give both credit. Barry left Trump a fair had but things improved Greatly after he took office.

The UE and the rest of the economy kept moving in the same direction it was when Trump took over...that is what I know to be a fact. There was no big change of anything.

Carry on dumbass.

Please indicate on this graph of the UE rate when Trump was elected. Show us the great big change that took place under Trump

upload_2019-5-22_5-26-48-png.261950

No one said it was a great big change. Just that UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and the economy is doing great.

If that doesn't make you and every American happy then nothing will.

Forum List

Back