President Trump to be left off 2020 ballots unless he shows his tax returns, Washington State says

Talk about arrogance, Washington state trying to run a federal election?

Washington Senate passes bill that would keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns

Washington's state Senate passed a bill this week that would drop President Trumpfrom the state's 2020 presidential ballot until he releases his tax returns.

The bill, which advanced Tuesday to the state's House of Representatives, according to CBS News, would require any candidate on the ballot for president in the state to release five years of tax returns before appearing in a general or primary election.

Senators voted by a 28-21 margin to approve the bill, according to CBS. The state's attorney general and solicitor told lawmakers in a letter this week that the proposal likely was constitutional, but analysts expect the law if passed to be challenged in federal court.
How is this them trying to run a federal election?
His taxes are no one else’s business but his own you fucking retard
No shit Sherlock, I haven’t said otherwise. But just as background checks are required for certain positions so can tax returns if it is deemed so by law, so changes can be made.

The Dems prove once again that their only true strategy is To Cheat.

The modern democrat Party hates everything about America and would be happier in their own One Party Rule Nation far, far, far away from these fair shore

LOL, gee Frank, you must have done a lot of research to make this assertion ("The modern democrat Party hates everything about America and would be happier in their own One Party Rule Nation far, far, far away from these fair shore").

Provide the data, or admit you are just a hack, and the originator of the IDIOT-GRAM, variety a very weak appeal to ignorance.

The democrat Party wants to: give Illegals the right to vote in Federal elections and wants to pack the Supreme Court.

That enough for you?

That's a lie. In CA a non citizen who has children in the public school system can vote on one issue, those running for the school board. A-Holes extrapolate as do you and that is a damn lie.

The reason being, the Congress has failed to pass an immigration bill, and Trump has created the hate and fear Zeitgeist infecting people like you.

You're assuming that illegals aren't able to vote in the GA. They are and they do because nobody prevents them from doing so.

Did Abe Lincoln make all of his personal tax documents public?

Yes, he made all his Federal Tax returns available on request.
You are dodging the question. Why are you dodging the question?

What Federal Law (CFR), U. S. Code, or article in COTUS applicable in proving Wash. St. does not have the power to require Trump to present his tax records?

The closest I found was the 10th Amendment, to wit:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

You know that the requirement for the Presidency are enumerated, right?

Irrelevant. Did you ever complete high school?
How are enumerated powers irrelevant when you are discussing the constitution?
And you want to act all high and mighty? :lol:

Washington Senate passes bill that would keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns

Washington's state Senate passed a bill this week that would drop President Trumpfrom the state's 2020 presidential ballot until he releases his tax returns.

The bill, which advanced Tuesday to the state's House of Representatives, according to CBS News, would require any candidate on the ballot for president in the state to release five years of tax returns before appearing in a general or primary election.

Senators voted by a 28-21 margin to approve the bill, according to CBS. The state's attorney general and solicitor told lawmakers in a letter this week that the proposal likely was constitutional, but analysts expect the law if passed to be challenged in federal court.
No shit Sherlock, I haven’t said otherwise. But just as background checks are required for certain positions so can tax returns if it is deemed so by law, so changes can be made.
Changed by an amendment.

Trump to be left off 2020 ballots unless he shows his tax returns, Washington State says

Donald Trump’s name will not appear on voting ballots in Washington State if the president fails to release his tax returns ahead of the 2020 elections.

Lawmakers in the Washington State senate approved major legislation this week that would legally require all presidential candidates to release the last five years of their personal tax returns in order to have their names featured on both primary and general voting ballots.

Surely they have finished that audit by now ?

I wonder if this is a wise move ? Doesnt it create a precedent ? Trump is a bad apple but this type of tactic could be used to exclude decent people.

Honest people don't have a thing to worry about. If it excludes dishonest people, it's a breath of fresh air and would stop MOST of the Presidential Wanna be's cold in their tracks. Imagine, an Honest Abe President. It's been a very long time. I believe the last one was Ike.
Did Abe Lincoln make all of his personal tax documents public?

Yes, he made all his Federal Tax returns available on request.
You are dodging the question. Why are you dodging the question?

What Federal Law (CFR), U. S. Code, or article in COTUS applicable in proving Wash. St. does not have the power to require Trump to present his tax records?

The closest I found was the 10th Amendment, to wit:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Boy, you may have a vocabulary, but you are as sharp as a bag of marbles.

Article IV, section 2

Section 2
1: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

and Amendments 12 and 24, mainly 24.

"1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any state by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax."

Constitution of the United States - We the People

That's a lie. In CA a non citizen who has children in the public school system can vote on one issue, those running for the school board. A-Holes extrapolate as do you and that is a damn lie.

The reason being, the Congress has failed to pass an immigration bill, and Trump has created the hate and fear Zeitgeist infecting people like you.
Right. It isn't the millions of illegals that stream into our country illegally and strain our safety net costing taxpayers billions of dollars every single year.
The next time you bitch about our infrastructure think of all the money that could be going towards bridges, highways, water ways, railways and other needs that's going to support criminals instead.
That's money no one ever voted to be spent on illegals either. It just is.

Is this your opinion? A Federal Law (CFR), a U. S. Code, or a legal opinion expressed by Rudy Giuliani*, before he vanished from offering his opinions?

What exactly are you claiming? That presidential candidates are required by law to disclose their income tax filings?
It's you who should be justifying yourself. Not me.

I simply asked a question. You can't answer it, so you fall back to making a claim I need to justify myself. The only law which I could find on the question, is the 10th A. in the Bill of Rights.

If you have something substantive, in any Federal Law, correct me.

Right. It isn't the millions of illegals that stream into our country illegally and strain our safety net costing taxpayers billions of dollars every single year.
The next time you bitch about our infrastructure think of all the money that could be going towards bridges, highways, water ways, railways and other needs that's going to support criminals instead.
That's money no one ever voted to be spent on illegals either. It just is.

Your hyperbole is noted. Sadly the facts that "millions of illegals that stream into our country illegally" is not supported by evidence.

That those "Millions", "strain our safety net costing taxpayers billions of dollars every single year" is absurd.

But maybe you are a scholar and have the data and numbers to prove what you've claimed. Do so, and I'll apologize for concluding you've posted nothing more than an echo of Trump, or Limbaugh or Hannity.

Is this your opinion? A Federal Law (CFR), a U. S. Code, or a legal opinion expressed by Rudy Giuliani*, before he vanished from offering his opinions?

What exactly are you claiming? That presidential candidates are required by law to disclose their income tax filings?

I simply asked a question. You can't answer it, so you fall back to making a claim I need to justify myself. The only law which I could find on the question, is the 10th A. in the Bill of Rights.

24th amendment. If they can't do it with poll tax, they damn sure can't do it just because they want to. Derp!

"1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any state by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax."

24th amendment.

Irrelevant.

24th amendment.

Irrelevant.

You're irrelevant, faggot. Now flail some more like the retard that you are, it amuses me.

Last edited:
Why does nobody mention that President Trump has fully complied with all of the disclosure requirements of his candidacy and his office?
Because this thread is about him releasing his tax returns. The topic might have been your first clue.

And here is a really good clue for you and the left and that is Tax Returns being shared is VOLUNTARY and not FEDERAL LAW nor REQUIRED BY THE CONSTITUTION!

You couldn't impeach him so pass laws requiring the Electoral College to vote the way you want and people must diverged their personal tax returns...

How sad is this?

24th amendment.

Irrelevant.

You're irrelevant, faggot. Now flail some more like the retard that you are, it amuses me.

Wry Catcher does not care about the Constitution and believe it was created by racist men and should be ignored.

24th amendment.

Irrelevant.

Wry Catcher does not care about the Constitution and believe it was created by racist men and should be ignored.

Oh, one of those, huh? Figures.

24th amendment.

Irrelevant.

Oh, one of those, huh? Figures.

I know for a fact he or she is by a comment of theirs how they would arrest me and deny me my Constitutional Rights because they did not like what I wrote...

So do you really think they care about if Trump is denied to be on a ballot?

No, they wish he would be denied on all ballots along with every Republican...

There is no law or requirement that says a sitting President or anyone running for President has to make their tax returns public in fact no one in or out of government has to make them public.

There is no law that covers what a president doesn't have to do. You are asking me to justify or cite a negative requirement. That's idiotic. There are zero laws that require the president make his tax returns a public matter.

You say I can't answer your question. That's just b.s.. I've addressed the matter of a president's tax returns many times now. It's a moot irrelevant point. No candidate is required to make his tax returns a matter of public record.
Get a fraking clue!

Changed by an amendment.
The constitution defines eligability and general Requirements. Details on operational stuff like primarys, caucuses, schedules, debates, delegates, deadlines, signatures, conventions and all that jazz is determined by the parties, states and FEC.

You know that law would only apply to the Washington ballot, right?

Forum List

Back