President Trump: Time Magazine wanted to make me Man Of The Year this year, but i declined

Sounds like President Trump found out he wasn't Time's Person of the Year so he created a false narrative that he was offered & declined the honor.

Cleverness level: Middle school

Why would he need to do that? He's the current Man of the Year.

You didn't know that did you?

I apologize! You did just that.
Far from man of the year. He indeed is the LIAR OF THE YEAR.
He could win Con man of the year hands down

CC87D287-719C-4ED1-838C-F6D769DAD9BA.jpeg

This is how the pervert is viewed throughout the world. As Putin’s bitch.

He still has lawsuits from Trump U. ongoing, investigations centering on before and after he dropped into office.....not a good idea to uncover more. Unlikely as it seems, Melania could be this century's Martha Mitchell.

Link?

Donald Trump may face new legal action over Trump University

Trump Lawsuits - How Many Times Donald Trump Has Been Sued in 2017

Many, many lawsuits.

The first article is 5 months old.

The second article is hilarious! There is no need to comment.

Have a nice day! :D

He still has lawsuits from Trump U. ongoing, investigations centering on before and after he dropped into office.....not a good idea to uncover more. Unlikely as it seems, Melania could be this century's Martha Mitchell.

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.

A recent article:

Federal judges hear Trump University appeal that is holding up $25 million settlement

Newer article, same topic. The lawsuit continues.

Last edited:

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.

A recent article:

Federal judges hear Trump University appeal that is holding up $25 million settlement

That's the same topic as the first article! Did you actually read what you linked?

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.
He's also facing lawsuits for violating the emoluments clause.

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.

That is in office, if Mueller finds evidence, then impeachment chatter may have meaning.

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.

That is in office, if Mueller finds evidence, then impeachment chatter may have meaning.

You cannot sue a President for violating the Constitution. He would have to be impeached, and the people claiming this have never read what the Constitution says about it.

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.

You cannot sue a President for violating the Constitution. He would have to be impeached, and the people claiming this have never read what the Constitution says about it.

That is why I wrote MUELLER. One might sue, but the case would be abated, and it does not impact the office of Presidency.

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.

What is funny about one person holding up settlements for many? The article noted some waiting on their share have died, you find this hilarious. Sad.

Link?

Many, many lawsuits.

We'll soon see as there is a judge now expected to rule by the end of the year if the plaintiffs have standing.

Does anyone on the planet still care about Time magazine's "Person of the Year," except the self-important twits who waste months selecting it?

They should just rename Time magazine, 'DENTIST OFFICE WAITING ROOM' and call it a day.

i'm sure he did!

"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!" - Trump just tweeted
file.php

Time Magazine is a joke nowadays. My wife and I subscribed to it for over 20 years until the stupid Moon Bats elected Slick Willy. Time then had a lovefest with Slick Willy and his bitch wife. We got tired of Time reporters being a mouthpiece for the filthy ass Democrat Party and cancelled the subscription and haven't bothered to read the rag since then. .

This just in. Stockholm called and wanted Trump to accept the Nobel Peace Prize, but he turned them down, exlplaining that he had already granted an audience with the Pope on that weekend, and didn't want to let him down.

"TIME wanted me to be their Person of the Year, but I said no! Won’t pose with Pennywise the Clown on my lap! Sorry, TIME! Sad!!!" - Stephen King

"Hate to tell you but that PROBABLY means you’re NOT Person of the Year. They just wanted a photo shoot. But I’m sure you still have that fake TIME cover somewhere in storage." - Richard Stengel (Former editor of TIME Magazine)

Forum List

Back