President Trump: Time Magazine wanted to make me Man Of The Year this year, but i declined

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm sure he did!

"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!" - Trump just tweeted

He still has lawsuits from Trump U. ongoing, investigations centering on before and after he dropped into office.....not a good idea to uncover more. Unlikely as it seems, Melania could be this century's Martha Mitchell.

• Banned
People Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Sexiest Man of the Year,” but I would have to agree to an interview and a major shirtless photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

People Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Sexiest Man of the Year,” but I would have to agree to an interview and a major shirtless photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

Your honor is worth far more than the disappointed, lustful women that awaited the photos. :wink_2:

• Banned

Your honor is worth far more than the disappointed, lustful women that awaited the photos. :wink_2:

not just women...

He was already Time magazine's Person of the Year in 2006. :lol:

• Banned
after the Wall is built, this will be the Time cover...

DPbx9B0UQAAZjF0.jpg

You should have trusted their judgment. After all, they once named OJ Simpson one of America's 10 most eligible bachelors.

No offense to Trump, but Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci should be the person of the year. Every year.

Sounds like President Trump found out he wasn't Time's Person of the Year so he created a false narrative that he was offered & declined the honor.

Cleverness level: Middle school

Time just put out a statement: "The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."

Just say he was lying!

Time just put out a statement: "The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."

Just say he was lying!

How do you know TIME is not lying? They might be pissed that he turned them down!

You do know Adolph Hitler was TIME's Man of the Year in 1938 and Joseph Stalin in 1939 and in 1942, right?

Last edited:

You should have trusted their judgment. After all, they once named OJ Simpson one of America's 10 most eligible bachelors.

OJ Simpson was one of America's most eligible bachelors. He could have kids with a woman and still manage to sever all ties with her.

Sounds like President Trump found out he wasn't Time's Person of the Year so he created a false narrative that he was offered & declined the honor.

Cleverness level: Middle school

Why would he need to do that? He's the current Man of the Year.

You didn't know that did you?

of course i knew that. Trump said it in the tweet i quoted in the OP

Just say he was lying!

How do you know TIMEis not lying? They might be pissed that he turned them down!

You do know Adolph Hitler was TIME's Man of the Year in 1938 and Joseph Stalin in 1939 and in 1942, right?

When TIME picked the Ayatollah Khomeini as Man of the Year in 1979, there were thousands of cancelled subscriptions.

Forum List

Back