President Trump: Time Magazine wanted to make me Man Of The Year this year, but i declined

So Trump just lied about being told he was going to be Person of the Year to impress us, because being the freaking President isn’t enough to satisfy his ego

Time just put out a statement: "The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."

Just say he was lying!

How do you know TIMEis not lying? They might be pissed that he turned them down!

You do know Adolph Hitler was TIME's Man of the Year in 1938 and Joseph Stalin in 1939 and in 1942, right?

When TIME picked the Ayatollah Khomeini as Man of the Year in 1979, there were thousands of cancelled subscriptions.

TIME is crap anyway. They are an anachronism, like a buggy whip or a typewriter.

Time just put out a statement: "The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."

Just say he was lying!

How do you know TIME is not lying? They might be pissed that he turned them down!

You do know Adolph Hitler was TIME's Man of the Year in 1938 and Joseph Stalin in 1939 and in 1942, right?

Now who in the world, who has posted on this thread, has their nose up Trumpster's posterior? :dunno:

Just say he was lying!

How do you know TIME is not lying? They might be pissed that he turned them down!

Now who in the world, who has posted on this thread, has their nose up Trumpster's posterior? :dunno:
ALL republicans that can't see the forest for the trees

i'm sure he did!

"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!" - Trump just tweeted
cover-final.jpg

TIME Person of the Year 2016: Donald Trump

See Every TIME Person Of The Year Cover Throughout History

i'm sure he did!

"Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!" - Trump just tweeted
cover-final.jpg

Hitler Stalin and Mao made the cover too Dump is in the right place Guess he had to make up a couple of phony covers to hang ? Being president isn't enough of an honor for the sick POS??

i'm sure he did!

cover-final.jpg

Hitler Stalin and Mao made the cover too Dump is in the right place Guess he had to make up a couple of phony covers to hang ? Being president isn't enough of an honor for the sick POS??

s-l640.jpg

maghillarybazaar.jpg

4eaSRKQ.gif

i'm sure he did!

You’re covering for his lie?
Have you no shame?
Time said they don’t pick the winner until December. He was never going to be Time’s Man of the Year so he had to lie about it.

There is something seriously wrong with this man.

i'm sure he did!

Have you no shame?
Time said they don’t pick the winner until December. He was never going to be Time’s Man of the Year so he had to lie about it.

Mueller called to say that #trumpovitch was PROBABLY going to be named “Criminal (criminalperson) of the year,” like last year, but he would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. We said probably is no good.

i'm sure he did!

Time doesn't need to make him man of the year, he already is.

9111DFE0-8703-402C-9B73-E6208CD2F20B.jpeg
after the Wall is built, this will be the Time cover...

DPbx9B0UQAAZjF0.jpg
Imagine you still covering for this most recent lie of his..
Remember another year when he didn’t get it but had fake pictures framed and put in all of his hotels?

Now that also was a pathological thing to do.

i'm sure he did!

Time didn't need to make him man of the year, he already was.
Ha ha
No he wasn’t. How does his ass taste?

i'm sure he did!

Have you no shame?

Mueller called to say that #trumpovitch was PROBABLY going to be named “Criminal (criminalperson) of the year,” like last year, but he would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. We said probably is no good.
With his Trump Hotel in Panama that’s used for money laundering by some of the most corrupt people in the world and his connections to Russia he’s already the Criminal of the Year.

Just say he was lying!

How do you know TIMEis not lying? They might be pissed that he turned them down!

When TIME picked the Ayatollah Khomeini as Man of the Year in 1979, there were thousands of cancelled subscriptions.
This forum should ban you for your lying OP.
Instead they just ban people for not staying on topic.

Sounds like President Trump found out he wasn't Time's Person of the Year so he created a false narrative that he was offered & declined the honor.

Cleverness level: Middle school

Why would he need to do that? He's the current Man of the Year.

You didn't know that did you?

I apologize! You did just that.
Far from man of the year. He indeed is the LIAR OF THE YEAR.

Forum List

Back