President Trump Takes Commanding 50 Point Primary Lead at 62% – Gains Largest Polling Lead Against Biden 42/37

Okay just explain how I am wrong. That shouldn’t be hard right? Why should I assume Trump is manly based on the evidence otherwise? Are you saying ranting about your feelings being hurt on social media is manly?
It's called keeping in touch with your constituents.

FDR had Fireside chats, Trump uses Twitter. Same thing.

It's called keeping in touch with your constituents.

FDR had Fireside chats, Trump uses Twitter. Same thing.
Lol well obviously Trump simply using Twitter isn’t the issue, but you knew that. Obviously it’s about what he is saying on social media. A real, mature adult does not talk like him online or offline

Lol well obviously Trump simply using Twitter isn’t the issue, but you knew that. Obviously it’s about what he is saying on social media. A real, mature adult does not talk like him online or offline
You fail to understand the motivation.

Taking control of the information space has business value.

Like the old Hollywood proverb, there's no such thing as bad publicity. The truth of that is unfolding before your very eyes. Trump gets a mug shot, his polls go up by 6%

You fail to understand the motivation.

Taking control of the information space has business value.

Like the old Hollywood proverb, there's no such thing as bad publicity. The truth of that is unfolding before your very eyes. Trump gets a mug shot, his polls go up by 6%
Lol what are you even talking about? Are you in denial about the content of his social media posts?

Lol what are you even talking about? Are you in denial about the content of his social media posts?
Denial?

WTF are you talking about?

I think they're brilliant! :p

Hey man - 6 point bump. That's reality.

Trump plays you clowns like the lemmings you are. And at the same time, he sucks air out of the leftard media. It's all good.

Trump has this election in the bag. He's stronger than ever before. It's all about making America great again. The people have awakened.

Read this thread.

No idea what “Premise Polling” is but I’m guessing its a rightwing garbage poll.

You know I’ll admit that I am surprised and kind of depressed Biden doesn’t have a commanding lead in actual good polls with Trump, but it’s really not because of Biden himself. Biden certainly has his flaws. It absolutely irks me he isn’t doing in person campaign stumping for instance. It’s just that Trump is just so objectively awful in every way. It blows my mind that isn’t more of a popular opinion. If you told me DeSantis tied with Biden instead or even had a few point lead right now, I wouldn’t at all be surprised. Trump though? He should be 20 points behind ANY presidential candidate. Americans are so fucking stupid.
It's the 538 Project, dumbass. They used to be the Dim's favorite poll.

Denial?

WTF are you talking about?

I think they're brilliant! :p

Hey man - 6 point bump. That's reality.

Trump plays you clowns like the lemmings you are. And at the same time, he sucks air out of the leftard media. It's all good.
It doesn’t make any goddamn sense why he would get this bump. Even if you think he is totally innocent, why does the persecution somehow make him a better candidate?! Why would it make him a betrt policy maker?! Do you even know? No you don’t. You’re morons.

It doesn’t make any goddamn sense why he would get this bump. Even if you think he is totally innocent, why does the persecution somehow make him a better candidate?! Why would it make him a betrt policy maker?! Do you even know? No you don’t. You’re morons.
We can tell how good a candidate is by how much the liberals hate them.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? He has whined like a little bitch daily ever since. What exactly is he doing that is “weathering” it? He’s throwing tantrums. Clearly he isn’t handling this like a real man lol
he aint backing down from the dictatorship in power ! he's standing up to the effeminate gender confused marxist tyrants that are out to destroy him .. did you notice that he wasnt indicted until after he announced he was running again ? on nov 15 2022 Trump announced he's running for POTUS again ..within just a few months the left started indicting him ! why did it take the left nearly 2 years to figure out that he needed to be indicted ?

he aint backing down from the dictatorship in power ! he's standing up to the effeminate gender confused marxist tyrants that are out to destroy him .. did you notice that he wasnt indicted until after he announced he was running again ? on nov 15 2022 Trump announced he's running for POTUS again ..within just a few months the left started indicting him ! why did it take the left nearly 2 years to figure out that he needed to be indicted ?
I don’t know where to begin with this but I’ll take a stab at it lol

The timing of the indictments really aren’t useful. I mean the cases have been developing for years first of all. Secondly, it would have been more useful to just indict him before he officially ran. It was already obvious to everyone Trump planned to run again in 2024 after he lost in 2020. It’s not like him running in 2024 blind sided anyone. It was obvious from the get-go.

You do get that Marxism has absolutely nothing to do with being gay or effeminate right? I get that you hate both those concepts but it doesn’t mean it makes any sense to connect the two. Everything you hate isn’t magically Marxism just because it’s convenient for you to call it that.

I don’t know where to begin with this but I’ll take a stab at it lol

The timing of the indictments really aren’t useful. I mean the cases have been developing for years first of all. Secondly, it would have been more useful to just indict him before he officially ran. It was already obvious to everyone Trump planned to run again in 2024 after he lost in 2020. It’s not like him running in 2024 blind sided anyone. It was obvious from the get-go.

You do get that Marxism has absolutely nothing to do with being gay or effeminate right? I get that you hate both those concepts but it doesn’t mean it makes any sense to connect the two. Everything you hate isn’t magically Marxism just because it’s convenient for you to call it that.
though marxism in the past wasnt tied together with homosexuality modern leftists like you have combined marxism and homosexuality and victimhood to advance their faggot agenda .

though marxism in the past wasnt tied together with homosexuality modern leftists like you have combined marxism and homosexuality and victimhood to advance their faggot agenda .
Nothing about that makes any goddamn sense lol. First of all, Marxism has nothing to do with mainstream leftwing politics. But even if it did, the two can’t be “combined”. Nothing about that makes any fucking sense lol

Biden is now losing to Trump in new polling so get ready for Democrats to turn up the fear mongering & voter shaming to level 1000. They always revert to blaming voters because actually fighting for people goes against their primary purpose—which is serving Wall Street.

Nothing about that makes any goddamn sense lol. First of all, Marxism has nothing to do with mainstream leftwing politics. But even if it did, the two can’t be “combined”. Nothing about that makes any fucking sense lol
sure they can ... take you for instance ! its obvious that you are a faggot and a marxist .

sure they can ... take you for instance ! its obvious that you are a faggot and a marxist .
So why is it obvious I’m a faggot? Lol is it because I think Trump is an insecure little bitch? Like that’s the criteria?

Forum List

Back