President Trump Takes Commanding 50 Point Primary Lead at 62% – Gains Largest Polling Lead Against Biden 42/37

Trump has this election in the bag. He's stronger than ever before. It's all about making America great again. The people have awakened.

Why do you care?

The election is rigged; right?

What kind of tool cares about polls in a rigged election? ROFL.

Feel free to stand in line to vote while Dems point and snicker...or you can deny those Dems the satisfaction of watching you vote in a rigged election and stay home.

Your choice, Skippy!.

What choices do Liberals have left? They have him on 91 concocted charges, impeached him twice, had the E Carrol fake rape story that Linked-In CEO help pay for her legal expenses and Liberals encouraged her to write the book, truth or not be damned! She could not remember what year he "raped" her. Sounds just like when the Liberals got a hold of Kavannah...:spank:

Quit your whining. There was no massive fraud. Trump lost. Focus. He is going to lose again, in the very same fashion, in the very same states..all because he has made no gains in courting independent voters.
I would strongly recommend you back a Republican candidate who isn't Trump. Your chances next year go up.....a lot!! :)
lose in in the very same fashion ? do ya mean the msm and social media are going to lie, silence, and censor all negative stories and opinion on the Biden crime family again ? is there going to be another pandemic that causes states to loosen voting regs and allow 10s of millions of mass mail in votes weeks before the election and days afterwards ? no pal .. its over for the Big Guys corrupt tyrannical admin ... tell us is your racist party going to side step around the even more unpopular than Biden VP who happens to be the 1st woman to hold that office and is a person of color and nominate a rich white California elitist like the disaster of a governor Gavin Newsom ?

Last edited:
Why do you care?

The election is rigged; right?

What kind of tool cares about polls in a rigged election? ROFL.

Feel free to stand in line to vote while Dems point and snicker...or you can deny those Dems the satisfaction of watching you vote in a rigged election and stay home.

Your choice, Skippy!.
you are correct in saying that the right stands in line to vote ... the question you should ask yourself is whether or not you and your marxist homosexual comrades will also stand in line for hrs to vote since it wont be nearly as easy to mass mail in millions of ballots because theres a pandemic going on ! can the Big Guy get over 80 million votes counted again ? i very very much doubt it .

Last edited:
you hate all strong masculine leaders .. for you its an emotional effeminate mind set that causes you to be blind to how Trumps policies helped everyday Americans .. it is you thats stupid .
Lol it absolutely blows my mind you people think Trump is masculine. I just can’t wrap my mind around how stupid that is. Like trust me, I know Trump desperately tries to come across that way. The truth of the matter is that it is a complete facade. He is a fragile, insecure, little bitch who needs years of therapy for his narcissism covering up his insecurities. I mean my god, do you even read his social media posts?! Does that sound like a manly, secure tough guy to you? How could you be so blind?! You’re in a goddamn cult. That isn’t hyperbole. You simply are.

All that means is that the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department has to print up more ballots with Biden's name marked. That's all.

Lol it absolutely blows my mind you people think Trump is masculine. I just can’t wrap my mind around how stupid that is. Like trust me, I know Trump desperately tries to come across that way. The truth of the matter is that it is a complete facade. He is a fragile, insecure, little bitch who needs years of therapy for his narcissism covering up his insecurities. I mean my god, do you even read his social media posts?! Does that sound like a manly, secure tough guy to you? How could you be so blind?! You’re in a goddamn cult. That isn’t hyperbole. You simply are.
he's proven his toughness by weathering the criminal onslaught from marxist faggots like no other POTUS in history ... his will isnt broken ! he remains defiant in the face of unfair treatment and adversity brought on by the faggot left ! no other politician could have withstood the attacks he's suffered and still come out swinging .

Trump has this election in the bag. He's stronger than ever before. It's all about making America great again. The people have awakened.

I'm not a big believer in polls.

you are correct in saying that the right stands in line to vote ... the question you should ask yourself is whether or not you and your marxist homosexual comrades will also stand in line for hrs to vote since it wont be nearly as easy to mass mail in millions of ballots because theres a pandemic going on ! can the Big Guy get over 80 million votes counted again ? i very very much doubt it .
Why would we vote?

It already rigged. We just stand in line to laugh at political cuckolds who vote in rigged elections.

Can't wait to see yah there.

he's proven his toughness by weathering the criminal onslaught from marxist faggots like no other POTUS in history ... his will isnt broken ! he remains defiant in the face of unfair treatment and adversity brought on by the faggot left ! no other politician could have withstood the attacks he's suffered and still come out swinging .
Lol what the fuck are you talking about? He has whined like a little bitch daily ever since. What exactly is he doing that is “weathering” it? He’s throwing tantrums. Clearly he isn’t handling this like a real man lol

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? He has whined like a little bitch daily ever since. What exactly is he doing that is “weathering” it? He’s throwing tantrums. Clearly he isn’t handling this like a real man lol
Trump is a Macho Man like myself. He is bold, brave, and patriotic.

Optimistic, but congratulations.

ps Remember, "Trump brought this all on himself". :p

Extreme irreversible TDS.

Forum List

Back