President Trump Takes Commanding 50 Point Primary Lead at 62% – Gains Largest Polling Lead Against Biden 42/37

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Trump has this election in the bag. He's stronger than ever before. It's all about making America great again. The people have awakened.

Trump has this election in the bag. He's stronger than ever before. It's all about making America great again. The people have awakened.

LOL. I remember the same things being said in November, 2019....how that work out? :auiqs.jpg:

Talk to me around convention time next year. Then you can start being brash.
14 months out???....PPPTTT!!! :p

No idea what “Premise Polling” is but I’m guessing its a rightwing garbage poll.

You know I’ll admit that I am surprised and kind of depressed Biden doesn’t have a commanding lead in actual good polls with Trump, but it’s really not because of Biden himself. Biden certainly has his flaws. It absolutely irks me he isn’t doing in person campaign stumping for instance. It’s just that Trump is just so objectively awful in every way. It blows my mind that isn’t more of a popular opinion. If you told me DeSantis tied with Biden instead or even had a few point lead right now, I wouldn’t at all be surprised. Trump though? He should be 20 points behind ANY presidential candidate. Americans are so fucking stupid.

Dimtard campaigning for Trump is working!

LOL. I remember the same things being said in November, 2019....how that work out? :auiqs.jpg:

I can remember Joe saying there would be massive fraud by a huge organized group to do just that. The only time he told the truth.

I can remember Joe saying there would be massive fraud by a huge organized group to do just that. The only time he told the truth.
Quit your whining. There was no massive fraud. Trump lost. Focus. He is going to lose again, in the very same fashion, in the very same states..all because he has made no gains in courting independent voters.
I would strongly recommend you back a Republican candidate who isn't Trump. Your chances next year go up.....a lot!! :)

Quit your whining. There was no massive fraud. Trump lost. Focus. He is going to lose again, in the very same fashion, in the very same states..all because he has made no gains in courting independent voters.
I would strongly recommend you back a Republican candidate who isn't Trump. Your chances next year go up.....a lot!! :)
There was all kinds of fraud. Only a true idiot believes there wasn't. Guess what that makes you?

There was all kinds of fraud. Only a true idiot believes there wasn't. Guess what that makes you?
There were NO kinds of fraud. Only a cult member idiot still makes those claims after 60+ court cases dismissed and multiple recounts and audits finding more votes for the victor.

It makes you a feeb. It will make you irrelevant...eventually. :)

There were NO kinds of fraud. Only a cult member idiot still makes those claims after 60+ court cases dismissed and multiple recounts and audits finding more votes for the victor.

It makes you a feeb. It will make you irrelevant...eventually. :)
Your excuses have been debunked.

Fake news.
There has to be some small part of you that accepts he lost legitimately. It’s been so thoroughly established he lost. It’s not like democrats did all the post investigations. There were several recounts. Hell republicans were behind the recounts in some instances. There is no inkling the results would be big enough to turn the tide. He lost plain and simple.

Trump was never higher than Biden in polls leading up to the 2020 election ... he is however now polling higher overall ... and he's polling much much higher [double digits] on his handling of the economy , border security ,and crime than Biden is ... face it ! its over for the Big Guys corrupt admin .. and because of that Biden aint running in 2024 .

I guess Liberals are going to give him a dirt nap.....

No idea what “Premise Polling” is but I’m guessing its a rightwing garbage poll.

You know I’ll admit that I am surprised and kind of depressed Biden doesn’t have a commanding lead in actual good polls with Trump, but it’s really not because of Biden himself. Biden certainly has his flaws. It absolutely irks me he isn’t doing in person campaign stumping for instance. It’s just that Trump is just so objectively awful in every way. It blows my mind that isn’t more of a popular opinion. If you told me DeSantis tied with Biden instead or even had a few point lead right now, I wouldn’t at all be surprised. Trump though? He should be 20 points behind ANY presidential candidate. Americans are so fucking stupid.
you hate all strong masculine leaders .. for you its an emotional effeminate mind set that causes you to be blind to how Trumps policies helped everyday Americans .. it is you thats stupid .

Forum List

Back