President Trump spends 90 minutes shaking hands with 1,000 Naval Academy grads

what an amazing man!

How many minutes did he spend on his lies? He sure likes to screw with all the lefties the fucking liar. Hell this is just in the first few minutes..

Defense expert lists 6 Trump errors in 2 minutes of his Navy speech

it's still better than Crooked Hillary's screeching speech at Harvard

Who did the old bitch blame her loss on this time?

Apu

Is 90 minutes a bit long? Trump is addicted to adoration.

Good grief he took the time to congratulate our nation's finest. Figures you assholes would find something to bitch about it

He's so great. You're right. This is a major accomplishment.

Awww yet another butt hurt one. Keep crying left tard, you look ridiculous

No. Really. It's an awesome accomplishment. He's very very special.

You do realize I consider you a clown, right?
A whore can shake hands? Who knew?
I wonder if he would shake McCain's hand...he's a Naval Academy grad.

I hope it didn't mess up his golf grip.

It's amazing that so many people want to buy respect for the likes of donald trump. Respect is earned, not purchased.

His aides gave him 2 choices, leave right away or shake the hands of those on the stage. He said "To heck with it!" and went down to shake the hand of each and every one of them.

Is 90 minutes a bit long? Trump is addicted to adoration.

Good grief he took the time to congratulate our nation's finest. Figures you assholes would find something to bitch about it

He's so great. You're right. This is a major accomplishment.

Awww yet another butt hurt one. Keep crying left tard, you look ridiculous

No. Really. It's an awesome accomplishment. He's very very special.

He should have been aborted.
You mean Obama? Yes, he should have, and I'm sure if it was legal then he would've been. Since his mom abandoned him.

“Go home tonight and turn on one of the nighttime comedy shows. Tomorrow morning, turn on one of the cable morning-news shows. This Saturday, watch ‘Saturday Night Live,’ ” Tom Cotton said. “All the high wardens of popular culture in this country, they love to make fun of Donald Trump, to mock him, to ridicule him. They make fun of his hair, they make fun of the color of his skin, they make fun of the way he talks—he’s from Queens, not from Manhattan. They make fun of that long tie he wears, they make fun of his taste for McDonald’s.” He went on, “What I don’t think they realize is that out here in Arkansas and the heartland and the places that made a difference in that election, like Michigan and Wisconsin, when we hear that kind of ridicule, we hear them making fun of the way we look, and the way we talk, and the way we think.” - NYT

Why is it, every time this moron does anything that remotely resembles his being your president, you idiots come to the blogs and brag about it? Hello, if that is what he does as your president, why is it a big fuckin deal? So he shook hands with the soldiers....THAT'S THE LEAST THIS WAR DODGING BITCH SHOULD DO!!!

“What I don’t think they realize is that out here in Arkansas and the heartland and the places that made a difference in that election, like Michigan and Wisconsin, when we hear that kind of ridicule, we hear them making fun of the way we look, and the way we talk, and the way we think.” -
Whoever thought they identified with New Yorkers?

“Go home tonight and turn on one of the nighttime comedy shows. Tomorrow morning, turn on one of the cable morning-news shows. This Saturday, watch ‘Saturday Night Live,’ ” Tom Cotton said. “All the high wardens of popular culture in this country, they love to make fun of Donald Trump, to mock him, to ridicule him. They make fun of his hair, they make fun of the color of his skin, they make fun of the way he talks—he’s from Queens, not from Manhattan. They make fun of that long tie he wears, they make fun of his taste for McDonald’s.” He went on, “What I don’t think they realize is that out here in Arkansas and the heartland and the places that made a difference in that election, like Michigan and Wisconsin, when we hear that kind of ridicule, we hear them making fun of the way we look, and the way we talk, and the way we think.” - NYT
They make fun of this and that but do they make fun of handicapped people? Trump does.

Why is it, every time this moron does anything that remotely resembles his being your president, you idiots come to the blogs and brag about it? Hello, if that is what he does as your president, why is it a big fuckin deal? So he shook hands with the soldiers....THAT'S THE LEAST THIS WAR DODGING BITCH SHOULD DO!!!

For the same reason that each time he does something that ISN'T presidential that YOU come to the "blogs" and talk about it....we LOVE HIM!!

i-might-enjoy-being-pissed-on-but-i-dont-take-shit-from-anyone.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back