President Trump signs executive order requiring that for every 1 new regulation, 2 must be revoked

Yes, by all means

Deregulate the business and financial sector...it will bring jobs and prosperity to all as the wealth trickles down

If you can't trust big business to do what's best for us....who can you trust?

Latest: Senate votes to kill burdensome, expensive regulation on coal mining waste.

Good. End more job killing regs.

I would have been happier to have him hire someone to pick through and get rid of all the junk, but I like the sentiment and hell it might work.

Half our regulations are pile-on regulations of other regulations that this special interest or that special interest thought went too far, not far enough, or what-the-fuck-ever-already. The books for any particular field are insanely complicated and thick. It'll do good to pare down some of the BS stuff.

Latest: Senate votes to kill burdensome, expensive regulation on coal mining waste.

Good. End more job killing regs.

If regulations are job killers, how come after 8 years of Obama's regulations, the unemployment rate is only 4.7%. It has never been that low in my lifetime and I was born in 1962.

Trump saves 70k coal miners' jobs! FANTASTIC VIDEO: Trump & Miners Speak As POTUS undoes Obama's Coal Mining Rule

You dumb fuck, nothing is going to save the coal jobs. It is economics, not regulations, that is killing coal jobs. Natural gas plants are cheaper to build, cheaper to maintain, and easier to turn on and off than are the coal fired generators. And now both wind and solar are cheaper even than natural gas, and the grid scale storage batteries are being manufactured as we post, coal is dead. And we are all better for it.

"it's better to kill a bad law than to pass a good one" - Calvin Coolidge

Commerce Sec Wilbur Ross: We're 'up to our eyeballs' finding regulations to nix

Forum List

Back