President Trump Revokes Obama’s Transgender Bathroom Dictate

It will be interesting to see some who have transitioned completely walking into the b-rooms of their original gender just like the laws say they should.

"transitioned"? You mean transvestites full of genetic designer drugs with their junk hacked off?

You are the ones attempting control - special rules for special people.

False. I am not asking for any special rules. I am demanding that there should be no restrictions (rules) on who uses what bathroom.

So its OK with you if some pedo puts on a dress and waltzes into any restroom where young children may be present? Really?

Since most pedos molest boys, how would that work?
Weak...but nice attempt. Thousands of girls are molested by pedos. You didnt really think that was going to work did you Dumb Deer?

Can't a guy disguise himself as a woman law or no law? Jesus, Aunt Blabby, use your head.

False. I am not asking for any special rules. I am demanding that there should be no restrictions (rules) on who uses what bathroom.

You freedom-hating authoritarian ***** believe otherwise, which is typical considering you are freedom-hating authoritarian *****.

Not only are you stupid, you are VERY stupid. The current rule is use the restroom of your genetic sex. So, you demanding a special rule that they can use the one they want - is not a special rule. No wonder you're gender confused.

It will be interesting to see some who have transitioned completely walking into the b-rooms of their original gender just like the laws say they should.
Fortunately there are no gender checkers at the bathroom door. There never have been and fully transitioned transgenders have had no complaints.

The guy with the heavy beard and a short skirt with a camera in hand will be stopped by the women.

So its OK with you if some pedo puts on a dress and waltzes into any restroom where young children may be present? Really?

Since most pedos molest boys, how would that work?
Weak...but nice attempt. Thousands of girls are molested by pedos. You didnt really think that was going to work did you Dumb Deer?

Can't a guy disguise himself as a woman law or no law? Jesus, Aunt Blabby, use your head.
You think yourself clever but you're just ignorant. Started with a failed agenda and can't recover. It's so you Dumb Deer.

I find it interesting that so many rightwing men are so keen to get the trannies back into the bathrooms THEY use.

What's that all about?
Why do you hate women and want perverts to be around when they drop trou? Are you a sexual predator in drag?

Come to NY and I'll tell you in person, little man.

Now there you are going all Laptop Bronson. Big tuff cyber dude, eh?

No wonder you need to choose your bathroom on a daily basis with a swish of your wrist. Too bad, the federal rule is gone - like your lime ostrich plumed hat in a high wind. LOL

Making our children safe again.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

You mean that grown men can't whip their dick out in front of little girls? :eek:

The democrats must be so upset...

So, you are saying there are some school children that have had surgery?
There fucking parents should be locked up in an insane asylum. Letting immature CHILDREN surgically remove limbs or adding fake ones to a body not even fully developed? MY fucking gawd. That's disturbing.

Apple Takes A Strong Stance Against President Trump After Administration Revokes Transgender Bathroom Guidance

It's interesting how many big tech companies are so upset that men can no longer go in the bathroom with women....

:p
they aren't men and women. We are talking children. BIG difference.
Some boy decides he wants to shower with the girls softball team.. Who is going to stop him? Do the teachers think they get to decide who is and isn't mentally ill? Discrimination will probably occur. This is a pandoras box ready to wreck havoc on society!

So, you are saying there are some school children that have had surgery?
There fucking parents should be locked up in an insane asylum. Letting immature CHILDREN surgically remove limbs or adding fake ones to a body not even fully developed? MY fucking gawd. That's disturbing.

Sadly, this is where we are. You think today's millennial Snowflakes are a fucking mess? Wait and see what they churn out when they start reproducing.

Apple Takes A Strong Stance Against President Trump After Administration Revokes Transgender Bathroom Guidance

It's interesting how many big tech companies are so upset that men can no longer go in the bathroom with women....

:p
they aren't men and women. We are talking children. BIG difference.
Some boy decides he wants to shower with the girls softball team.. Who is going to stop him? Do the teachers think they get to decide who is and isn't mentally ill? Discrimination will probably occur. This is a pandoras box ready to wreck havoc on society!
It's all part of the divide and conquer strategy of the left. Create wedge issues and use them.

Forum List

Back