President Trump Revokes Obama’s Transgender Bathroom Dictate

Trump hit the Fruit Loops on the head with a legal hammer?

Excellent...

So much for the legal precedent that would have allowed AquaLung to use the Little Girls' Room...

1971_JethroTull-Aqualung.jpg

note.gif
"...eyeing little girls, with bad intent..."
note.gif

====================================================================

Good... keep that filthy shit away from our children...

Last edited:
Making our children safe again.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

You're kinda hung up on this whole bathroom thing, aren't ya?

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

I don't look at it as a place to socialize and hookup.

To each his own, I guess ...
The women's room filthy?

Another connoissewer of the ambiance of the toilet?
You seem the expert on women's rooms....was just curious.....

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.

No, no ...

... you're the one who associates toilets with sexual encounters ...

... so, that would kinda characterize you as the "freak" ...

... amirite??
You leftards have no fucking clue about the real world. Crawl out of your unicorn farts bubble world.

California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Women’s Bathroom

Purdue police investigate report of man taking photographs in women's restroom

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/06/17/man-accused-of-taking-pictures-in-womens-restroom/

Police: Man in skirt caught taking pics in women's restroom

http://wkrn.com/2016/04/07/man-charged-after-allegedly-filming-in-smyrna-womens-restrooms/

http://www.inquisitr.com/3024042/ja...omans-bathroom-taking-photos-of-little-girls/

http://louderwithcrowder.com/man-drops-pants-in-womens-bathroom/

NYT: Trump will lose on trans bathrooms. Hey NYT, ask Muslims from those 7 countries you want here if transgenders can use their bathrooms

You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.
Losing our freedoms one day at a time under President Putin.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

Losing their freedoms? What about girls in school who lost their freedom to use bathrooms specific for their gender?

Donald Trump April 2016. "Leave it as it is. There hasn't been problems in this area. People should use the bathroom they feel comfortable using. "

Gulp.

One of the very few times Putin's Puppet had a moment of clarity. Didn't last.

Last edited:
Go for it.
You are not tired of losing, we are not tired of winning.

Actually you guys have lost every battle of denying social justice in America for the last 160 years. This will be no different.
"Social justice" is a euphemism meaning injustice. Putting any qualifier in front of
"justice" converts it to injustice.
That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard. Must be a trump supporter. Lol

Go for it.
You are not tired of losing, we are not tired of winning.

Actually you guys have lost every battle of denying social justice in America for the last 160 years. This will be no different.
"Social justice" is a euphemism meaning injustice. Putting any qualifier in front of
"justice" converts it to injustice.
That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard. Must be a trump supporter. Lol

it's the irrefutable truth. Justice is justice. Anything other than justice is non-justice. "Social justice" is therefor something other than justice.

Losing our freedoms one day at a time under President Putin.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

Losing their freedoms? What about girls in school who lost their freedom to use bathrooms specific for their gender?

Shouldn't lesbians be banned from ladies' rooms where schoolgirls go?

Forum List

Back