President Trump Revokes Obama’s Transgender Bathroom Dictate

Making our children safe again.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

You're kinda hung up on this whole bathroom thing, aren't ya?

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

I don't look at it as a place to socialize and hookup.

To each his own, I guess ...
You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.
Losing our freedoms one day at a time under President Putin.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

Losing their freedoms? What about girls in school who lost their freedom to use bathrooms specific for their gender?

Shouldn't lesbians be banned from ladies' rooms where schoolgirls go?
If they're born male...

I find it interesting that so many rightwing men are so keen to get the trannies back into the bathrooms THEY use.

What's that all about?

What's it all about? Getting those guys out of our wives and daughters bathrooms and showers.

What about gay guys in mens rooms?
Don't be gross.

You people are freaking out that a man, attracted to girls, might dress up as a woman so he can go into the girls' room.

Why doesn't it bother you that men who are attracted to boys, can go into the boys' room anytime they choose?

I find it interesting that so many rightwing men are so keen to get the trannies back into the bathrooms THEY use.

What's that all about?

What's it all about? Getting those guys out of our wives and daughters bathrooms and showers.

Don't be gross.

You people are freaking out that a man, attracted to girls, might dress up as a woman so he can go into the girls' room.

Why doesn't it bother you that men who are attracted to boys, can go into the boys' room anytime they choose?

Cuz we can beat the living shit out of them.......

And it ain't a hate crime.

AP) — Transgender students on Wednesday lost federal protections that allowed them to use school bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identities, as the Trump administration stepped into a long-simmering national debate.

The administration came down on the side of states’ rights, lifting Obama-era federal guidelines that had been characterized by Republicans as an example of overreach.

Personally, I do my business and get the fuck out of there as quick as possible.

You pedophiles initiated the issue. Time to shove you freaks back into the closet.
If the states decided on Jim Crow laws they would have been effect decades later in the southern states.

Losing their freedoms? What about girls in school who lost their freedom to use bathrooms specific for their gender?

They should, let's work on curing them of their deviant behavior.

They should use whatever bathrooms they want anyways. If any get suspended it would cause a media firestorm.
Go for it.
You are not tired of losing, we are not tired of winning.

And toss the pervert in prison and register him for life as a sexual predator.
So....in your world....someone who has transitioned and goes into a bathroom to do their business is a pervert to be put in prison as a sexual predator even tho they were just using the bathroom........
Someone who has "transitioned" (I assume that means they have undergone full hormonal and surgical self-mutilation), could probably use the facilities designated for their new identity without much furor. Of course, anyone who has not "transitioned" but who has the personal restraint and good taste to step into a stall, close the door, and do their business, would have as little trouble. The problems arise when those who are mentally afflicted with "transgender syndrome" insist on shoving their shit up everyone else's asses (pun intended).

It is a states issue, no two ways about it…
I guess in some states people can call themselves whatever they want to call themselves… The skies the limit
One is always welcome to relocate to a state more in sync with their personal preferences. Now that Trump has withdrawn Federal coercion, there may be a possibility that some other state offers a more conducive environment for the less mentally deranged?

See? Finally one RWnuts admits what the rest of you silently believe.

You'd love to ban all gays from restrooms, you're just too cowardly to admit it.

If that DNC guy that just showed up on Tucker's show has any sway in the Democratic Party....

You can kiss any hopes of Democrats ever gaining power goodbye.

Talk about anti-science....

What's that all about?

Don't be gross.

You can beat up a gay man using the mens' room?

You might want to research that one, perv.

You'd love to ban all gays from restrooms, you're just too cowardly to admit it.

They could return once they are cured of their deviant behavior.

All is possible with science.

Genetics decides sex, not a fairy's whim at a given moment.

You are not going to convince trans folk otherwise. It doesn't fucking matter to me if crazy people use the wrong bathroom, so why does it matter so much to you authoritarian *****? Clearly you trolls have never been into a city public bathroom.
It matters to me whether some mentally deranged pervert shares a restroom, shower, or dressing room with my daughter and granddaughters. You are aware that those identifying as "women" are not required to prefer men as sexual partners, aren't you? Some identify as lesbians in men's bodies and may just prefer "women".

What's that all about?

What about them? This doesn't change a thing for gay people.

I thought the whole point of this persecution of transsexuals was about people getting into the restroom frequented by those they are sexually attracted to.

Gay men are attracted to men. Shouldn't they be banned from mens rooms?

Don't be gross.

You can beat up a gay man using the mens' room?

You might want to research that one, perv.

i have no problem beating the snot outta anyone interested sexually with a child.

That might be a strange concept to you, but moral folks get it.

I think I stated I would.

Next

This is a good thing. Transgender people always used the bathroom of their choice and people were none the wiser because they looked either male or female. The law encouraged grown men, who looked like men, to go into ladies rooms. If a person is a transgender, who is biologically male but identifies as female, he/she won't have a beard and be wearing masculine clothing.

It was never the transgender people anyone feared. It was the straight perverts who would take advantage of the situation.

It was a solution to a problem that didn't exist.

What's that all about?

What about them? This doesn't change a thing for gay people.

I thought the whole point of this persecution of transsexuals was about people getting into the restroom frequented by those they are sexually attracted to.

Gay men are attracted to men. Shouldn't they be banned from mens rooms?

How are you supposed to know if they are gay or not? Even if you could tell, where are they supposed to go to the bathroom? It's the same if a pedophiliac goes to the bathroom with children. You can't tell who they are, but you can always tell if a guy is in a dress.

People with severe mental disabilities don't need pandering, they need professional help. Even if you were inclined to wear women's clothing, why should that preclude you from using the rest room of your gender?

Forum List

Back