President Trump Promises to sign Concealed Carry Reciprocity When Reelected

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

"I will protect the right of self-defense everywhere it is under siege, and I will sign concealed carry reciprocity," President Trump said. "Your Second Amendment does not end at the state line."

giphy.gif

OK, don't get me wrong. I'm not a never-Trumper. I voted for him 3 times (one Primary and two General) and will vote for him again if he wins the nomination but I also know his 2A promises don't mean shit.....He's just better than the alternative.

"I will protect the right of self-defense everywhere it is under siege, and I will sign concealed carry reciprocity," President Trump said. "Your Second Amendment does not end at the state line."

giphy.gif

OK, don't get me wrong. I'm not a never-Trumper. I voted for him 3 times (one Primary and two General) and will vote for him again if he wins the nomination but I also know his 2A promises don't mean shit.....He's just better than the alternative.
Promises that scare you a bit?

What if he did what he promises?

What if extremists like 2Aguy and 14shooter believe that he won't?

I find the idea quite exciting, from the safety of the border.

giphy.gif

I thought you were a "states rights" guy?

Promises that scare you a bit?

What if he did what he promises?

What does he ever do that he promises? That's why I don't understand why he still has a cult following. He accomplished very little of what he promised and that's mostly on him.

What does he ever do that he promises? That's why I don't understand why he still has a cult following. He accomplished very little of what he promised and that's mostly on him.
has it ever crossed you mind that he doesnt have a cult following and its just that the two groups of people that have fucked this country up for decades hate him and that might be why the people like him?? or at least willing to give him a chance??

we all know we dont get everything we want,, but when the two biggest US terrorist groups dont like him thats got to amount to something,,

giphy.gif

Yes, concur.

trump epstein.gif

President Trump Promises to sign Concealed Carry Reciprocity When Reelected​

I bet that's the 2nd thing Trump does on day one of his second presidency. This first thing he's going to do is change out of that prison uniform.

No other choice. We have no Trump that is not an asshole. So, we go for the asshole.

Should I vote to confiscate my guns, turn America into Mehico and cut the neighbors kids pecker off?

Trump good dems so bad.jpg

giphy.gif

Curious. Some states have licenses, or permits for concealed carry. Others have what is called Constitutional Carry. What if you are in a state that requires a permit, or license, and you are from a state that doesn’t?

No other choice. We have no Trump that is not an asshole. So, we go for the asshole.

Should I vote to confiscate my guns, turn America into Mehico and cut the neighbors kids pecker off?

View attachment 881489

Let’s say you own a company. And you find that the Manager you hired doesn’t do anything he promises to, and is insulting towards the rest of the employees. Now. Do you fire him? Or do you stay with him because finding a replacement makes the future uncertain?

I’d fire the jackass and try someone new. Worst case scenario, the replacement is no better.

Curious. Some states have licenses, or permits for concealed carry. Others have what is called Constitutional Carry. What if you are in a state that requires a permit, or license, and you are from a state that doesn’t?
my god thats the dumbest question ever,,,

Let’s say you own a company. And you find that the Manager you hired doesn’t do anything he promises to, and is insulting towards the rest of the employees. Now. Do you fire him? Or do you stay with him because finding a replacement makes the future uncertain?

I’d fire the jackass and try someone new. Worst case scenario, the replacement is no better.
luckily trump only insults the dumbass that ask dumb questions,,

But they think he does! Ain't that a bunch of fkn peaches.

It just doesn't compute.

has it ever crossed you mind that he doesnt have a cult following and its just that the two groups of people that have fucked this country up for decades hate him and that might be why the people like him?? or at least willing to give him a chance??

we all know we dont get everything we want,, but when the two biggest US terrorist groups dont like him thats got to amount to something,,
THIS^ sums it up better than any other attempt that I've seen. The Left cannot even imagine that 75 million of us aren't in a cult but are just fed the hell UP with the Marxist revolution they are engaged in.

Forum List

Back